Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anandi needs to be prettier" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Current Anandi's face is kind of older looking.we need a more beautiful Anandi to match Gowry. What do you think folks?even the new Gehna looks younger to Anandi.

Smiely

Smiely

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I want her taller. The young Anadi was tall and the grown up Anandi is pretty short...

megustajalebi

Goldie

megustajalebi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
For the ones who want a younger Anandi, keep in mind that the actress who plays her is only 19-20. Anandi is not a teenager anymore. 

And  I don't understand this post. She's extremely pretty, better than Gauri I think (Gauri is cute in her own way, but nothing glamorous). She might need a new style (not so much jewelry for example) but I would not say that she is not pretty. 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathamukundanshasha91fall06lrl fandivyababuambodidisomu_05Shaista33uniquebluerosesamvi.RatiGleavesandwavesRolzz

methebest

methebest

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megustajalebi

For the ones who want a younger Anandi, keep in mind that the actress who plays her is only 19-20. Anandi is not a teenager anymore. 

And  I don't understand this post. She's extremely pretty, better than Gauri I think (Gauri is cute in her own way, but nothing glamorous). She might need a new style (not so much jewelry for example) but I would not say that she is not pretty. 

Totally agree with you. Anandi is much more beautiful than Gauri. I think she looks older because of the way she is dressed. But even with that she look far more beautiful than GAuri.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mamathamukundanshasha91divyababupoppyrsfall06Shaista33LuvchocRatiGleavesandwavesRolzz

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Are we putting in a wishlist here ?

I want my hair to be way way longer than it is right now.

Oh sorry ! this was about characters - ok. I want Gauri's mother to hit her head on something and have amnesia. And then, I want Gauri to wake up with a normal brain an dnot a vicious twisted one. 

By the way - who r we writing to ?  Is this Santa ? Shocked

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

alice1234rosha.aILoveDramaPicasso9upramegustajalebisamvi.sanjukta..znursinghKwitKattsswetha_chleavesandwaves

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
From which angle anandi is looking old? I dnt find even single wrinkle on her face.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prepalShaista33ambodidiILoveDramaKwitKattsleavesandwaves

Shaista33

Shaista33

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Good god, Anandi already looks like a young girl... I don't want any younger looking one otherwise they might as well have just kept Avika. Second, I love her features and coloring. She's stunning in my eyes. Gauri is pretty too. Both girls are just gorgeous. As for height, Anandi is petite... so what? And Gauri is tall... and point is? I see no need to put any character's looks down because to me both have their own charm. I just don't get these kind of posts... sigh D'ohConfused Unhappy

Edited by Shaista33 - 05 April 2012 at 10:16pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prernadeambodidiznursinghKwitKattsleavesandwaves

Post Reply New Post

Go to top