pere thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey fellow forum members

I have been reading so much negative posts these days and people being upset about the current track and the progression of the story so i thought why not take a positive turn to raise everyone's morale (and mine as well)

A few things positive points
1. The current storyline is gradually falling in its place. We need shaym and khushi scenes with arnav watching cause that is the only way arnav and khushi will fight. 
2. Heated arguments are needed because anger forces people to spill out what they have in their mind and when either arnav or khushi's patience level blows, they'll spill the beans
3. Somewhere in their thoughts care exists for each other, otherwise arnav would have let her fall off the stairs
4. If khushi really follows arnav's direction of asking him everytime before doing anything, she'll actually be safe from the snake so it kind of serves in her interest.
5. As for the rabba ve, may be the hand falling was a little rushed but the piano tune one (second one) was actually ok cause that tune is often used after they fight

Some changes that could be made
1. I think editing needs some assistance. Directors shoot from various angles so they need to use the most appropraite angles in the scene
2. I think some tension between payal and shaym need to be shown too so akash could act on the situation as well. Arnav always sees khushi's positive side through someone else so we need akash and payal's assistance

Finally, there have been many times when we felt the story not moving forward for a while like arnav khushi separate after she resigns, the fadak parta after finding khushi is engaged or the torture on khushi after wedding. BUT WE all managed to get through those so WE CAN DO IT AGAIN, 

Lets make the best of what is given and support the show 😊 

Do share your thoughts,

P.S. sorry for the long post, i wanted to let it out

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairygirlbest thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yoi are sor ight girl i love it i understand ipkknd alaways rocks no matter what happend we love it arnav kushi my fav couple.
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Totally love your post! : )

I agree, we all need to be patient, I mean afterall this is OUR show, OUR IPKKND? 

We love this show for its uniqueness and because simply its amazing.

We need to be patient!😃
heyvat thumbnail
i actually agree with ur post!!!!
JasKaBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree We need to be patient!😃

ASR6262 thumbnail
 VERY VERY GOOD POST
pere thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks guys ðŸ˜ƒ
Makes me feel so much better!!
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Great post! absolutely correct. If those days can pass, it will also pass. Already huge MU we passed now it is on the way to get clear. More Shyam in the scene means more chances of Shyam to get in the trap and Khushi's innocence. I too want Payal to get involved in this, as  she knows about Shyam.
lovesharun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Good post, patience is the key at a low phase of life and so with our favorite show!. Sun rise is not far people...Spread the positivity😊
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u all the way... Great post :)