Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

we could do it... (Page 2)

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SimranLuvsAdiNa

Originally posted by Saraella

hey guys sorry I was not around here for some days. I had my own reason. But I am backk

I think We could save rmj. All shows of zee are aroung 2. so why are they axing rmj?

I think rmj needs to be given some more time. I wont mind if they change slot but they should not end rmj.

We could do alot of things to save it like petitions, mails, calls, alot of things. we have less time but at least gave it an try

I am saying this now. Haters of rmj or sangad plzz do not reply here. We dont want any arguments 

hey sweetheart thanks for supportEmbarrassedEmbarrassedya even i post on zee's official website not to end the show.the show is shwoing awesome track now.and right PV and AF promos are alltimr shown on zee for unlimited times.Zee is being veryyy veryy unfiar to rmjAngryAngrydey ahd even stopped shwoing its repeat telecast..wat d hell say guysAngry i m emailing zee at response@zeenetwork.com  regarding rmj,.u can also do guys and even visit www.zeetv.com and visit rmj page nd cmmnt tht u dnt want rmj end say ur all views dere...

Thanks for all the info dear! Smile

Edited by Nu_Adu - 06 April 2012 at 2:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ParidhiHolic-

MrSingh79 Groupbie
MrSingh79
MrSingh79

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
I want RMJ to continue & I am sure all the true fans of RMJ want it to continue as well!

All the true fans need to to stick together & also e-mail Zee TV to keep the show running, BUT only with good story lines!

We want answers to all the things that have recently been shown, i,e. who recorded the accident & why certain characters have just vanished, etc.

The show must conitnue, but somehow Anukalps character needs to be brought back & then the show will be a success again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sha1510Tasminj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index