India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

I did not get it?

Swap-Arhi IF-Dazzler
Swap-Arhi
Swap-Arhi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
In today's episode Arnav starts by asking Khushi *where she was*...that was the whole point of the conversation and at the end of the conversation she had still not told him where she was! He told her *do exactly as I say* and she has agreed now and had agreed earlier also. But still he does not know where she went! Does Arnav get that just by saying *do as I say* its not working? He needs to do something further in this matter? He went inside, does that mean he was fine with Shyam holding Khushi's hands? And after this fight they go back in and act like a couple and this is it? I really did not get what the whole point of today was! What the heck are the CVs trying to tell us? Can anyone clarify?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219

hypnotiizing Newbie
hypnotiizing
hypnotiizing

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
I feel like it's just the same crap over and over now... I'm sick and tired of it. I want them to do something about it already. Either Khushi needs to find out what Arnav knows so she can support her case or Arnav needs to know the real side of the story. They're dragging it on now. :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzpreetSwap-Arhi

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index