Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

What The Fiction - CVs Audition (Page 6)

cicilia9 Goldie
cicilia9
cicilia9

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
awesome ... couldnt stop laughing !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SeerialLoops

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Sudha

Great one again... I did equations on wesha's post last time but today there is someone who has tried not a mathematical equation on the logic of IPKKND but a whole program in C... somehow it fitted in ... because things went into a loop and infinite loop!

Seriously --- the CVs are using interns --- the ideas are right but the conceptualization is all wrong.

For eg.

1) Khushi's dabba service - could have been done much better rather with blessings from Naani and with more planning.
2) Exposing Khushi's character to Arnav -- the Sanghi? brothers thing was totally unnnecessary as was the policeman thing... everything else that she did was OK
3) Showing his passion --- they could have done it like yesterday rather than thru the dance
4) Showing that she does things sometimes out of the goodness of her heart --- could have been done better --- maybe the dabba service and the guy running it ...and Khushi doing something selflessly or for someone in the office... but they had to have this fashion show thing.
5) Delhi mein Bali - don't ask!

Ash

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pikudikaweshaSeerialLoops

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
My dear Meri Sp vahu!!!

As usual you have made me smile on groggy migraine filled dull day...

now go get me some green tea!!!!

exactly no doubt hotty has diabetes...with too sweet to digest sister with whom he is obsessed!!!

Great post as usual Sudha...and what is this you are sending some of them some some kind of PMs not me...whhhaaa booo hooo!!!!!

Meri SP wahu i want the PM

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

weshaSeerialLoops

Rabba-Ve-Delena IF-Sizzlerz
Rabba-Ve-Delena
Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
OMASR - hahahahahahahahhaahaha! New vocab! I'm missed your other posts Sudha but I promise to catch up on the whole serious. Satirical posts like these makes so pathetically written scenes worthwhile..

SeerialLoopsMentalExotica

purplenpink Goldie
purplenpink
purplenpink

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
OMFG..this was hilarious! Super super like!!

The episodes continue to be inconsistent with more downers than ups these days but the creativity of the forum writers never ceases to amaze. This was superbly written. And thank goodness was at home reading this and not at work coz some of the parts had me guffawing ungracefully

Keep writing

SeerialLoops

KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)
KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged

Wow 20th post?! Thats amazing, so Congrats! though you definitely do deserve every little bit of it! :D And this was really hilarious, especially in some parts where I just couldnt stop giggling! :)

Keep writing!!

SeerialLoops

pollypolly Goldie
pollypolly
pollypolly

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stafhtad

Fancy Dress Competion for Saas Bahu.  But Two Males, Two Females, One Male and One Female, any one can enter.  But it is a Saas Bahu Fancy Dress.  But we don't want you to dress.  We want you to act.  Winner is for acting, not for dressing.  It is a fancy dress competition why.  Because when you wear such ugly costumes, what goes through you, can you enact a script or not.  Hence it is a valid point, who the duck cares, just get on with it.

LOLLOL

I swear! There was no sense at all in this whole fancy dress thing. ConfusedAgreed we geot to see rabba ve momentsDay Dreaming but, seriously!  It was supposed to be a saas - bahu thing. And people have not forgotten that. Funny thing that even the judges didnt seem to know the rules -,-Confused

SeerialLoops

SeerialLoops IF-Rockerz
SeerialLoops
SeerialLoops

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wesha

The whole of this post was shining with wit, Sudha. Star Really, great.

But Gabbar - Thakur and Demongelina were the best. Thumbs Up

Loved the following lines as well -

He is Trying to say Unbelievable, Crazy, Hi, Thank You, What The.  Nothing was working.  All it was doing was Thud, Died, Gone To Heaven relays.

Happy : Why will you not give credit.

Hotty : Because I have a Big

Happy : I know.  You don't have to tell me.

Hotty : I was talking about my ego.

Happy : I was talking about your problemWacko

Hotty : Which is

Happy : You have brain.  You don't use it.  You have a heart.  But you don't use it.  You have a

Hotty : Shut Up and Get Lost
Thank you Wesha.  I was almost grumpy that you didn't reply sooner. I know, I posted it when you were sleeping and all, but who said I was an AL.  I am  DQ Queen.
Replies and comments from all you friends is what I look forward to once I write so, thanks a lot once again.
Rgds
Sudha

weshaNewbiesoapfan

Go to top