Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

megha dewani (Page 3)

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

@ meghan :

arre yaar, megha ki dewani toh hum sab day1 se hi hai, par kya hai ki agar humlog ladki hokar dusre ladki ki dewaani bante phire toh phir thoda problem ho jayegaLOL, issi liye humlog openly monu dewaani hai. par megha ko bhi admire karte hai, aakhir woh humari mohan ki honewali item jo hai !!Wink

sooo true polly LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fmani

Oh bablinisha, now we can try and put all this prateek crap behind us..as already stated so many times in different threads, it was her blind faith in prateek as her best friend's husband hence her jijaji, throughout she remained in character, it was just her ego not letting her trust mohan's suspicions and statements over prateek. Even Mohan is shown to understand her dilemma and reasons behind her rant on phone in 4th april's episode where Mohan says 'inko yaqeen nahi ayega jab tak inke samne prateek sir ki asliyat nahi ayegi'. Even he understood that b/c of prerna, megha's vision is too much clouded by trust.

As far as her apology due to mohan is concerned, i think her regret and sorry for not believing
mohan is what follows yesterday's episode, it all lies in today's or future episodes so chill Smile

In a way, however much anyone denies that Mohan's trusting koyal and publishing all those proofs isn't equal to megha's naivety in trusting prateek over mohan and her blindness to prateek's lechrous attitude... as far i am able to judge, Megha's stupidity does equalize Mohan's bewakoofi in every way.
Mohan is shown to be a reporter for the last 10yrs, it's like instinctive, habitual and second nature for reporters to verify every documentary proof they get. Yes, Mohan did the necessary research, material testing from dinanath's other projects and then mahananda's sample, took the victims' familes views, tried getting vyas family's views but he DID NOT verify the documentary proofs, that's what koyal also mocked him about in the holi confrontation episode, she called him 'itne barey bewakoof' and Mohan was shown so utterly gutted because he knew he had blundered big time. It's a great resonsibility if you have the power to publish such incriminating evidence against any person in your hands so it must and should be double and triple checked before publishing, moreover so as mohan knew that it's going to affect the committee's judgement - shown clearly when he submits the proofs to prateek sir.

As most of us here are females, it's obvious and very natural for us to judge megha and be amazed by her so called stupidity, unconvinced by her naivety and disbelief it, i guess none of us are crime reporters here who really know the significance of Mohan's past blunder and really know the depth of his self-blame shown in the holi episode so we hardly ever truly criticized mohan for that...only ever pitied him naa? 

Khair that's my pov, love NBT!

agree, both've done mistakes on their part. mohan done mistakes, he has realized and megha done some mistakes, she realized that. its human to err. i didn't say mohan was perfect, this thread was about megha so i just shared my pov. but i love her megha's character, she's a strong woman. 

and i'm always chill, you don't have to tell me that. Smile
--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
@Nish ;- u here????
bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
no khushi, i'm not here LOL

--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablinisha

no khushi, i'm not here LOL
m getting bore yaar Cry Cry Cry
bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
yeah, no one here, aur mohan ka saath dene ke liye mujhe daat pad rahi hai LOL

--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablinisha

yeah, no one here, aur mohan ka saath dene ke liye mujhe daat pad rahi hai LOL
hawww kisne danta tujhe...bta mujhe main uski back to pat karu LOL
le noone here...mear kya bhoot hai yahan peLOL

bablinisha

bablinisha IF-Dazzler
bablinisha
bablinisha

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
wohi toh main sochu ke mujhe tujhse dar kyun lagta hai LOL

--khushi--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index