Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Rangmunch New Article- Is IPKKND really dipping?? (Page 3)

xsumi IF-Sizzlerz
xsumi
xsumi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
TFS 
the only thing the cv should do is just get to the point
getting sick and tired of all of this hate track
xxx

pixiegirl IF-Sizzlerz
pixiegirl
pixiegirl

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
TFS :)

Nice article, says exactly what we have been cambering for days!!! Hope the CVs read it and begging to use their heads. This mindless, headless track is going nowhere, hope they get message, now even the media is reporting the same.
Lurvebooks Senior Member
Lurvebooks
Lurvebooks

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
The article sounds spooking like a mish-mash of various posts in IF Confused
bella39 IF-Rockerz
bella39
bella39

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
TFS SmileWow!! Gr8 article! I wish the CV's read this!!

Edited by bella39 - 05 April 2012 at 3:16pm
n7genius Senior Member
n7genius
n7genius

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
this article summarizes my view perfectly... the story is falling apart at the seams and the creators of the show are oblivious to it. I hope they read this article. I wonder what happened to the team that created such an intense track initially. There is no interaction between Khushi-Payal and Arnav- Anjali when in the past these were the people who could not live without each other and who understood each others woes without an utterance of a word. And why doesn't Shyam's acts bother Khushi. A man touching her, giving her lewd looks like that should make you restless and worried and here she is happily forgetting these incidents the next moment. Why is Arnav not telling Khushi the reason he married her. If he is sure she is having an affair with Shyam, how can telling her make the situation any worse? He is anyway blackmailing Khushi into doing things and he can continue to do so. If he is not sure, why doesn't he try to know the reality of the situation.

God I hate how CV's are destroying this great piece of drama that they created. It really makes me sad and teary CryCryCry. I don't understand the concept of creating a drama that can run for years without a story. I would rather prefer something that goes at the right pace even if it means it does not run for years.

CV's, I beg u. pls fix  this mess before my heart breaks watching IPKKND go more haywireCryCryCry

Edited by n7genius - 05 April 2012 at 3:23pm
balashiv15 IF-Rockerz
balashiv15
balashiv15

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
ITS TRUE...wonderful post :) i hope the same happens..Arnav break down jaisa kuch,,he will cry and all that will top the charts i'm sure :) all the best cv's...its up to you to decide whether ipkknd should continue or not or whether it should decrease by 7 ranking every week. Decide and do,as IPKKND can succeed only by riding on the shoulders of the CV's
applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
tfs...
.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
nice post ...

Go to top