India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

"moro prediction: Urki vs Modis

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
kinjal did repairs Rashi alraedy sorted out eyes: and everyone bows be4 her:: THATS the WORST SCENARIO

But what i think, is Koki has to smell the fishy smelly rattie and kinjal foolishness, and Urmi

BUT a bigger feelin is coming to my mind:::

GUYS,REMEMBER MOHRA: when Suni shetty suspected Nasoordhin Shah was pretending to be blind?????????????????? He picked up a ROCK, and threw it at him , just to test if he was really blind

This reminds me of the shock treatment concept  (that was introduced into SNS by Ahem and Rashi capitalised on it to save herself from everyone wrath in lettin go of Gopi's wheel chair

Hmmm, now who will suspect this all??? perhaps Koki or Ahem will try this shock treatment, or Kahna Ji, jstu like the flying mango Super men??? on Rashi's face and Rashi dodges, which will mean she will be totally EXPOSED (AND I REALLY HOPE THIS DOES NOT DRAG INTO MAHA EPISODE (literally shouting my heart out here)

Edited by Vinder90 - 05 April 2012 at 2:18pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadhararhaanmaniamunnihyderabaddoc4everFlowerHaterDhabu89Justlikethat1...Hanna...

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Excellent idea!! Clap Gopi's turn to do shock therapy on Rashi now!! 

Edited by angl143 - 05 April 2012 at 2:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-AmalAziz-Dhabu89

Xarina Coolbie
Xarina
Xarina

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinder90

kinjal did repairs Rashi alraedy sorted out eyes: and everyone bows be4 her:: THATS the WORST SCENARIO

But what i think, is Koki has to smell the fishy smelly rattie and kinjal foolishness, and Urmi

BUT a bigger feelin is coming to my mind:::

GUYS,REMEMBER MOHRA: when Suni shetty suspected Nasoordhin Shah was pretending to be blind?????????????????? He picked up a ROCK, and threw it at him , just to test if he was really blind

This reminds me of the shock treatment concept  (that was introduced into SNS by Ahem and Rashi capitalised on it to save herself from everyone wrath in lettin go of Gopi's wheel chair

Hmmm, now who will suspect this all??? perhaps Koki or Ahem will try this shock treatment, or Kahna Ji, jstu like the flying mango Super men??? on Rashi's face and Rashi dodges, which will mean she will be totally EXPOSED (AND I REALLY HOPE THIS DOES NOT DRAG INTO MAHA EPISODE (literally shouting my heart out here)

ROFL  Vinder.  I am really sorry.  I am imagining the scene.  Koki throws the rock, Rashi ducks to save herself and it hits Urmila. Really sorry.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharmunnihyderabadVinder90Dhabu89

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xarina

Originally posted by Vinder90

BUT a bigger fee...

ROFL  Vinder.  I am really sorry.  I am imagining the scene.  Koki throws the rock, Rashi ducks to save herself and it hits Urmila. Really sorry.LOL

Xarina, that would be icing on the cake, hmm what about a rebound, Kinjals head after hittin Urmi, both will be bowled over lol

Edited by Vinder90 - 05 April 2012 at 2:26pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharmunnihyderabad-AmalAziz-Dhabu89llSerenityll

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Vinder ..i think it will be Ahem and not koki...

he is seeing how gopi was crying for her Rashi ben... he can't see tears in Gopi's eyes..and he might give a shock treatment ,,,by remembering how rashi gave it to gopi...he wants to give he same treatment back to rashi..as it is a tested formulaLOL. ehsaan ka badlaa...LOLbut not out of suspicion just trying out to see if she can see when something is coming on to her face...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vinder90-AmalAziz-Dhabu89llSerenityll

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Now that is what I call creative. I love this idea of yours. Can I be the one to throw something at Rattie? God I would find a huge boulder and have it dropped on her...I think the boulder will break into small pieces but Rashi will never improve and be a good human being...

Vinder, Send this thread to the so called creatives at SNS...I am still not happy with them. Please Angry we need something like this...And if the rock thrown by anyone for the "shock treatment" is dodged by Rattie and hits Kurmila...all the more better LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadVinder90-AmalAziz-llSerenityllJustlikethat1

...Hanna... IF-Stunnerz
...Hanna...
...Hanna...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
ROFL while urmi is gabbing jaws dropped and knocks of her bunny teethROFL

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Rupal u r right,

i would contact CVs if i caould or give suggestions, but i have no clue how to go about that, but dont know why but I always have a feeling the here on IF, we have some fo the actual CVs in disguise, where they use some of our forum members ideas, I haev a very strong feeling about that lol

If i knew a proper way to contact them, i would bombard them with suggestions just like Germany vs Britain WW2

Edited by Vinder90 - 05 April 2012 at 2:45pm

Go to top