Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

iz diz ur lov 4 abhiya?

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
iz dez ur love 4 abhiya? haaan? m talking to those forum member jo forum chor chuky hn n humyin bta rhy hn k they r going 2 leave dezforum? kahan gya wo pyaar han kahan gay wo waady jo hum ny 1 dosry sy kiye thy k serial end ho b jay magar abhiya k liye we will b there...sab jhoot..jab serial tha abhiya samny thy tu bht daway hoty thy oh abhiya..aah abhiya..lov u abhiya etc..crap...so mean..m reeli angry wth those members u guys dont deserve abhiya ok go we wont stop u or beg u to pls b there jisy abhiya k sath waqti pyaar tha wo na hi yahan py rhy tu behtar hai..sorry bus mjhy yehi kehna tha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u tabeer and it's a promise that I will never leave pkyek forum.
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mee 2 agree vid u...
but i, neva gonna leave dis forum...
i joined it coz of pkyek...
n now it is dere in my heart...
i luv visu n abhiya...
n main apne pyaar ko nibhaungi...
i knw thoda jyada dramatic hogaya...
par maine jo bhi kaha...is true...
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
absolutely ryt dr...dey al ver fake lovers of abhia...😡jo true the dey r stil here...i can c sum of dem jumpin 2 arshi,...etc etc...n yeah m neva gona leave dis forum...4 sure!!!!😛
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
tabeer, if u r talking about ridwana, then pls dont do this yaar. the girl does not keep well as it is and on top of that she was sent abusive hate PMs just because she wrote some good fiction on Abhiya and created a dirty picture thread. its not that her love for abhiya has died, but her health does not allow her to take stress of such abusive messages
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

tabeer, if u r talking about ridwana, then pls dont do this yaar. the girl does not keep well as it is and on top of that she was sent abusive hate PMs just because she wrote some good fiction on Abhiya and created a dirty picture thread. its not that her love for abhiya has died, but her health does not allow her to take stress of such abusive messages

yeah...!!!
hope she comes back...
v will stand wid her n fight...
she(brave001) should get a lesson...
how could she do dat...
n more importantly who is she to do dat...
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'll neva leave this forum!!! its part of me now!!!

Love Abhiya so much! just can't think of leaving it!
TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

ist of all i dnt knw who iz ridwana? n m nt bashing her so pls dnt take me wrng i respect her 4 wot she did abt whom m talking we all knw
Edited by kashu_luv4eva - 12 years ago