What happened to Mayuri's daughter?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Has anyone noticed that Mayuri and Gaumukh's daughter has been missing from the show for a while?😲 I think maybe the girl who plays her is unavailable, but if that's the case, the CVs should choose another girl for the role, because Gajgamini is a really cute character and I miss her. I want more mother-daughter scenes between her and Mayuri.πŸ€”
Yeah...I tooo Miss her...πŸ˜”
May be due to her exams or some other reason like this she is missing from the show...

Hope to see her back soon...😊
I too wondered what had happened to her - she is so sweet.  It is an odd absence because they do not even talk of her so they have written script as though she has disappeared completely from this worldπŸ˜•  But I guess also this happens a lot in shows - my sasurmaa watches Pratigya and there the amma disappeared about two weeks ago and no one has even tried to look for her.  But I hope they will bring back Gajagamini - all the characers from CG are so cute so it's hard to miss one! 
I have seen that girl in any serial of LIKEOK... I am really missing her
Originally posted by bhakti2

I too wondered what had happened to her - she is so sweet.  It is an odd absence because they do not even talk of her so they have written script as though she has disappeared completely from this worldπŸ˜•  But I guess also this happens a lot in shows - my sasurmaa watches Pratigya and there the amma disappeared about two weeks ago and no one has even tried to look for her.  But I hope they will bring back Gajagamini - all the characers from CG are so cute so it's hard to miss one! 

Yeah, I especially loved that scene when Mayuri was teaching her math, their interaction was soo cute, more like they were sisters than mother/daughter.πŸ˜†

At least they should mention her and say something like she temporarily went to hostel or something, why oust the character just because the actor can't be there?

At least Mayuri should get another daughter...I'm really missing her mother-daughter scenes.😭