IP REDUX ; Bairi Piya !! (Page 59)

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Praths...i read the spoiler...all hopes crashed...Cry

i do agree...that all these accusations, taunts, torture will lead to intense redemption but yaar...how r they gona proceed with this?????? show us comedy, unnecessary competitons????

n r 6 months the actual 6 months?????????? or within a month or so 6 months (in serial) will get completed??

i m sooo conphused..Confused

if they continue this for actual 6 months then show wil be doomed.. i think 6 months (serial time ) 
I will only watch arnav redemption if they also show redemption from kushi;s side. 

yes just like how Arnav needs to woo her and win her back with all respect, love dat she deserves

khushi also needs to ralise that she too was at fault for hiding the truth...taking sucha a big decision for HIS sister...she too has to earn his love...Big smile

but this being a SP serial...i doubt they wud show dat...coz in SP...only the guy is wrong...woman r alwaz right...u see...

rishta wahi...soch nayi...LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikricool_tweetytanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by cool_tweety

LOL
haan yaar.. global recog is too small for a celeb like u so i thought of solar system recog.. LOL

solar system recognition???????? 

omggg...LOL

i pheeel Honored...

thankooos  my phamily and phriends...hello hi bye bye...LOL

did u see the new spoiler Zee has posted ?? she says arnav will get to know the truth about kh innocence when the 6 months marraige is about to end. & he will try his best to woo her back & she will not forgive him easily 

I have faith in TRP Baba , Prathima Big smile

what..mein tho baag jaaoonge yaar...its ok..i will run to humsafar..thanks to all redux gals..i  felll in love on seein the first two episodes it self.

Don't worry it will not be real time 6 months..ppl will not put up shyam's torture for 6 months..chill girls..Smile

tants..jab yeh log..ek new year celeb ko 5 din tak extend kar sakthae hein aur holi ko 3 din..then 6 months ka kya hogaConfused
[/QUOTE]

They can end 6 months in a day too...a twist has to happen for ME, don't forget that ...and ME is on this month ...besides the steadily falling TRP will have SP biting their A$$...so the PH will not have any option but to introduce a track that will grab the trp's back..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikricool_tweety

mtina0207 Goldie
mtina0207
mtina0207

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

Hey All...

Its for all of you who do such a fantabulous job of analysing the Episodes...I bow down to ur Skill and finesse with which u analyse every aspect of the aired telecast

Lovely

-CoolChick-tanthya

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:31am | IP Logged

i do agree...that all these accusations, taunts, torture will lead to intense redemption but yaar...how r they gona proceed with this?????? show us comedy, unnecessary competitons????

n r 6 months the actual 6 months?????????? or within a month or so 6 months (in serial) will get completed??

if they continue this for actual 6 months then show wil be doomed.. i think 6 months (serial time ) 
I will only watch arnav redemption if they also show redemption from kushi;s side. 

yes just like how Arnav needs to woo her and win her back with all respect, love dat she deserves

khushi also needs to ralise that she too was at fault for hiding the truth...taking sucha a big decision for HIS sister...she too has to earn his love...Big smile

but this being a SP serial...i doubt they wud show dat...coz in SP...only the guy is wrong...woman r alwaz right...u see...

what is soch nayi in this.. this crap has been happening right from KSBKBT days.. ekta has laid this foundation that women are always right & men are always wrong.. Angry 

cool_tweety-CoolChick-

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Anna ke bossess Anna ko bahut pareshan karte hain! In a meeting now :

@Sathya : Just wanted to ask if you could post the redux thread a bit pehle - as in just post is - so that we herein India can reserve our spots. If it is possible

@salma ; Miss you too! And missed Redux today :((

@praths : Yesss! main raat ki bhootni hoon for sathya's post! :))

But u come in the morning or afternoon I will be here:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikricool_tweety-CoolChick-tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged

LOL
haan yaar.. global recog is too small for a celeb like u so i thought of solar system recog.. LOL

solar system recognition???????? 

omggg...LOL

i pheeel Honored...

thankooos  my phamily and phriends...hello hi bye bye...LOL

did u see the new spoiler Zee has posted ?? she says arnav will get to know the truth about kh innocence when the 6 months marraige is about to end. & he will try his best to woo her back & she will not forgive him easily 

I have faith in TRP Baba , Prathima Big smile

Big smile but honestly Stay TRP;s dont depict  the exact picture its a flawed system.. one cannot judge a show based on a few numbers collected from a few houses. 
[/QUOTE]

But SP relies on this ..wasn't this the reason a show got demoted to another slot... SP bothers about TRP  and they will not let it slide for long..

prathikricool_tweety

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged

what is soch nayi in this.. this crap has been happening right from KSBKBT days.. ekta has laid this foundation that women are always right & men are always wrong.. Angry 

ab kyaa karein nandkiiisoreee...Ekta toh star plus se chali gayi, aur apni ghiisi pitti purani soch chod gayi...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikri

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Anna ke bossess Anna ko bahut pareshan karte hain! In a meeting now :

@Sathya : Just wanted to ask if you could post the redux thread a bit pehle - as in just post is - so that we herein India can reserve our spots. If it is possible

@salma ; Miss you too! And missed Redux today :((

@praths : Yesss! main raat ki bhootni hoon for sathya's post! :))

But u come in the morning or afternoon I will be here:)

Anna,

Will do so from Monday on... Fridays Redux I'll be posting on Sat Morning ... Have a good sleep tonite Big smile [ Bas ithni si baat..and Here  I was thinking kya kya ]... also tell me when u would like me to put up Redux..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

Go to top