Originally posted by garima_IPKKND

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by prathikri

Sathuuu...meri jaaan...my Cupcake...

SUUUICIDEEE

SUUUIICIDEEE

yes ! dat is wat i feel like doing after seeing today's SBB segemnt...Cry

OOps my manners...Sathuuu...F-A-N-T-A-B-U-L-O-U-S analysis...Hug But kya fayda itne intense epi ka...when CVs r suffering from Bipolar disorder..Cry

Doods, pam, Anna...*BOWS DOWN*

ClapClapClap

garima yeha pe bhi sucide LOL

Prathima,

Aur kahan kahan kar rahi hai...

Agar pehle hi kehdethi tho we can organize a event around it and collect some funds  for us WinkLOL

Sathuuu...u makings my phunnn????????

CryCryCry

badi zaalim duniya hai...kissi ko dukh nai ho raha hai ki m going...funds ki padi hai????

u MAAMI-PART-2...LOLLOL

Cry

Dhuk ko hum dhukan se karidh lenge filhaal hum  funds tho collect karle ..

Hello, haayi, jaayi jaayi WinkLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prathikricool_tweety-CoolChick-

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Res...

------ Edited & Updated-------

@tanthya, doods, pam & Anna, all of you very good analysis of the episode.

My Analysis.

Well finally the track is moving and hope it keeps on moving and does not get side tracked. The cv's should show what they want and as it is their vision and not listen to the audience. Feed back is good but not to take to such an extent that they lose their own perspective and vision. 

Now the real play has started as all the chess piece are on board. Lets see how all the 3 Arnav- Anjali and Khushi give Shaym a check mate. In order to defeat Shaym these 3 need to come together and work against him. Then only Shaym will be defeated.

Right now all the 3 are in different directions. 

The Payal and mami thing looked forced to me, the saintly sisters. 

The root of the problem is the secrets that the leads are keeping from each other. keeping quite does not help all the time. 

Anjali is making to much of a fuss about a dizzy spell. The cv's need to work on her, she is behaving like she has some life threatening disease rather then being pregnant. 

I am getting confused what to think and what not to because the cv's have taken to long. I am giving them 1 more week to make them start realizing what Shaym is up too.

When Arnav said I married you to Khushi to save a life, she needs to ponder on this, because she has the answer. Whom does Arnav loves the most in the entire world, that would make him take such a drastic step? when she gets this answer her all the other questions will be answered regarding Arnav knowing about Shaym. 

I did not like Shaym and Khushi scene because of the lack of response from Khushi. When he was holding her hand why she did not use her other hand to free herself. 

She could have easily use her nails to scratch him or her hair pin to poke him. I would have such a pleasure if she had done one of those things or even hit him on the foot.

About the performance all of them were top notch. Barun, Sanaya and Abhaas. Clap

Quite a concise and pointed Views, Salma...Yes, I would like to see Khushi  using her wits and save herself from Shyam's advances but then tension will not be created ...tension has to be created, each tension getting her closer to truth and Shyam's revelation ..hence Khushi's inaction..

I guess the more bold Shaym becomes then Khushi might finally realize that it's about time she comes clean on this, as keeping quite will not help anyone.

She has all the answers, all she needs to start to think and observe. 

She needs to THINK PERIOD ...She has to zip that motor mouth of hers and begin to activate her grey cells..She has got enuf clues for even a normally slow witted to process..

Agree LOL, I do not know why the SP likes to show their female leads as brainless. 

She has so many clues yet she is not thinking. Her brain and mouth are not in sync. 

Right now Khushi and Anjali belong to the same category. Arnav is thinking but wrongly because of the wrong information he has. 

Completely agree, Right now Khushi and Anjali are in the same boat..at least Anjali  once she knows something is bothering will go  behind it until she manages to correct it to her satisfaction  but Khushi has a ' Ping' lasting for sec and her Bhatti extinguishes ..

They need to show her worrying and her mind circling over what was the wajah  and not indulging in  repairing other ppl's relationships or interfering

@ Bold, You are right Anjali does something about the problem once she finds out and fix it to her satisfaction.

@Blue bold, Agree about Khushi's lack of thinking and holding on to the thought. 

Yes they need to show her worrying, any sane girl would worry and thinking about the wajah. Ignoring the problem will not go away. Arnav has said enough to her to ponder, the biggest is "Saving a life". 

Never liked her interfering in other's business, she should worry about her own life and what needs to be done. How to change her husbands thinking about her  and the chot she give him and to keep Shayms advances at bay or full stop. 

Right now, her thought shud be centered around stopping Shyam..any normal girl would be terrified of the bold advances he is making and would be showing some nervous symptoms but Khushi  seems like a Dodo ... if this is the idea of CV's to shw a strong girl then they have got it wrong..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetysunflower52

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=prathikri][QUOTE=garima_IPKKND]

That netted 5 lac...this is Shoesise..must be worth more... u just get Garims Ready ... and we will divind it 75-25 ..Ka kehthi ho..

sure i am with you.. lets do it..  LOL

oyeee...tum log???????? bhhat r u guyz upto huh???????

bhaari dopehari...itni badi SAAZISH??????Shocked

*ram ram*

Praths...i thought u were on my side??Cry

tum bhi?

** Whistling happily** Nothing  Garims, we are just  going to show u paradise  !! Haina Prathima Wink..

Saazish tho Saas aur bahu karthe hain re.. Hum tho  tumhe azad kar rahen hai iss bhoori duniya se..

yeah  u will get the see the bigger picture from top , u can oggle at BS any time u want, out some sense into kushi  & u can also haunt the CV's for this nonesense track.. see so many advantages u have Wink

-CoolChick-tanthya

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Res...

------ Edited & Updated-------

@tanthya, doods, pam & Anna, all of you very good analysis of the episode.

My Analysis.

Well finally the track is moving and hope it keeps on moving and does not get side tracked. The cv's should show what they want and as it is their vision and not listen to the audience. Feed back is good but not to take to such an extent that they lose their own perspective and vision. 

Now the real play has started as all the chess piece are on board. Lets see how all the 3 Arnav- Anjali and Khushi give Shaym a check mate. In order to defeat Shaym these 3 need to come together and work against him. Then only Shaym will be defeated.

Right now all the 3 are in different directions. 

The Payal and mami thing looked forced to me, the saintly sisters. 

The root of the problem is the secrets that the leads are keeping from each other. keeping quite does not help all the time. 

Anjali is making to much of a fuss about a dizzy spell. The cv's need to work on her, she is behaving like she has some life threatening disease rather then being pregnant. 

I am getting confused what to think and what not to because the cv's have taken to long. I am giving them 1 more week to make them start realizing what Shaym is up too.

When Arnav said I married you to Khushi to save a life, she needs to ponder on this, because she has the answer. Whom does Arnav loves the most in the entire world, that would make him take such a drastic step? when she gets this answer her all the other questions will be answered regarding Arnav knowing about Shaym. 

I did not like Shaym and Khushi scene because of the lack of response from Khushi. When he was holding her hand why she did not use her other hand to free herself. 

She could have easily use her nails to scratch him or her hair pin to poke him. I would have such a pleasure if she had done one of those things or even hit him on the foot.

About the performance all of them were top notch. Barun, Sanaya and Abhaas. Clap

Quite a concise and pointed Views, Salma...Yes, I would like to see Khushi  using her wits and save herself from Shyam's advances but then tension will not be created ...tension has to be created, each tension getting her closer to truth and Shyam's revelation ..hence Khushi's inaction..

I guess the more bold Shaym becomes then Khushi might finally realize that it's about time she comes clean on this, as keeping quite will not help anyone.

She has all the answers, all she needs to start to think and observe. 

She needs to THINK PERIOD ...She has to zip that motor mouth of hers and begin to activate her grey cells..She has got enuf clues for even a normally slow witted to process..

Agree LOL, I do not know why the SP likes to show their female leads as brainless. 

She has so many clues yet she is not thinking. Her brain and mouth are not in sync. 

Right now Khushi and Anjali belong to the same category. Arnav is thinking but wrongly because of the wrong information he has. 

Completely agree, Right now Khushi and Anjali are in the same boat..at least Anjali  once she knows something is bothering will go  behind it until she manages to correct it to her satisfaction  but Khushi has a ' Ping' lasting for sec and her Bhatti extinguishes ..

They need to show her worrying and her mind circling over what was the wajah  and not indulging in  repairing other ppl's relationships or interfering

@ Bold, You are right Anjali does something about the problem once she finds out and fix it to her satisfaction.

@Blue bold, Agree about Khushi's lack of thinking and holding on to the thought. 

Yes they need to show her worrying, any sane girl would worry and thinking about the wajah. Ignoring the problem will not go away. Arnav has said enough to her to ponder, the biggest is "Saving a life". 

Never liked her interfering in other's business, she should worry about her own life and what needs to be done. How to change her husbands thinking about her  and the chot she give him and to keep Shayms advances at bay or full stop. 

Right now, her thought shud be centered around stopping Shyam..any normal girl would be terrified of the bold advances he is making and would be showing some nervous symptoms but Khushi  seems like a Dodo ... if this is the idea of CV's to shw a strong girl then they have got it wrong..

i wonder why the CV's are not doing anything with this track. If they want they can prolong the MU but at least show kushi doing some thing about shyam. give BS a break  & focus on kushi handling shyam instead of the comedy.

cool_tweetytanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marybarton

Your way with words is just magnificent. I love the lines describing Khushi was an impaled butterfly that flutters and the one about her being a Phoenix. That is exactly what I think of her but I could not put it into words like you. So that is an achievement. Congrats.

I agree that really think the CV are finally going on track again. There would be no problems from the viewers' end if this fight happened one month ago. At this point people really want him to fess up. But if that happened we would not get such a good fight.

One thing that drags the episode if Khushi's lack of realization after wondering if it was Shyam's story that put Arnav off. Girl, think about it, what have you done unintentionally in the past that would put Arnav in such a rage. Think Di, think husband, think ex-fiance. That is the only wrong thing she was done and it is the Raizada sisters' biggest secret. So how can she not guess!? It makes no sense that she is tormented by Arnav so much without realizing that this is the only think that would drive him up a wall. Even if she doesn't realize he loves her, she should realize he would be upset for his sister's sake. That is the problem I have with the CV's trying to drag out the MU.

Remember CVs, if you try to juice it too long, the fruit will dry up.

the last line.. I hope they remember that, Mary

Thank you !!
-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=garima_IPKKND][QUOTE=prathikri][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=prathikri][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=prathikri][QUOTE=garima_IPKKND]

yeah  u will get the see the bigger picture from top , u can oggle at BS any time u want, out some sense into kushi  & u can also haunt the CV's for this nonesense track.. see so many advantages u have Wink

hahahahahaa...waaah...itne saare fayde???????????? let me rethink my plan...LOL

LOLLOLLOL

the most tempting advantage is ogling BS...Embarrassed

next...i'll do is HAUNT CVs...LOL

prathikritanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=prathikri][QUOTE=garima_IPKKND]

That netted 5 lac...this is Shoesise..must be worth more... u just get Garims Ready ... and we will divind it 75-25 ..Ka kehthi ho..

sure i am with you.. lets do it..  LOL

oyeee...tum log???????? bhhat r u guyz upto huh???????

bhaari dopehari...itni badi SAAZISH??????Shocked

*ram ram*

Praths...i thought u were on my side??Cry

tum bhi?

** Whistling happily** Nothing  Garims, we are just  going to show u paradise  !! Haina Prathima Wink..

Saazish tho Saas aur bahu karthe hain re.. Hum tho  tumhe azad kar rahen hai iss bhoori duniya se..

Dekhs shooo many advantageeya hai, u can haunt BS 24/7..see his phlat petwa in geem, watch him eat bhel puri's , do masti ...

prathikri-CoolChick-

-CoolChick- IF-Sizzlerz
-CoolChick-
-CoolChick-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=prathikri][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=prathikri][QUOTE=tanthya][QUOTE=prathikri][QUOTE=garima_IPKKND]

paradise dikaawat ho eh??????? tum sab hume Hottie se dur bhejne ka pilanning karat ho...hum sab janat hai...AngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Go to top