sarra0
sarra0

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

Edited by sarra0 - 05 April 2012 at 4:48pm

Marybarton IF-Rockerz
Marybarton
Marybarton

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Your way with words is just magnificent. I love the lines describing Khushi was an impaled butterfly that flutters and the one about her being a Phoenix. That is exactly what I think of her but I could not put it into words like you. So that is an achievement. Congrats.

I agree that really think the CV are finally going on track again. There would be no problems from the viewers' end if this fight happened one month ago. At this point people really want him to fess up. But if that happened we would not get such a good fight.

One thing that drags the episode if Khushi's lack of realization after wondering if it was Shyam's story that put Arnav off. Girl, think about it, what have you done unintentionally in the past that would put Arnav in such a rage. Think Di, think husband, think ex-fiance. That is the only wrong thing she was done and it is the Raizada sisters' biggest secret. So how can she not guess!? It makes no sense that she is tormented by Arnav so much without realizing that this is the only think that would drive him up a wall. Even if she doesn't realize he loves her, she should realize he would be upset for his sister's sake. That is the problem I have with the CV's trying to drag out the MU.

Remember CVs, if you try to juice it too long, the fruit will dry up.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

himbasunflower52win7Newbiesoapfantanthya

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Great post Sathya! I really liked this episode, I know there is frustration that things don't seem to be going anywhere but to me things are right where they should be, where they should have been weeks ago!! This MU should have been front and center from the beginning instead of these ridiculous sidetracks that were a waste of time and messed with the very characters that hold importance in this storyline.

I absolutely loved the confrontation between Khushi and Arnav. Arnav for a change wanted answers instead of assumptions but Khushi justifiably was not ready to give because she was still angry about Arnav not being honest with her earlier. Both are hurting, both are angry and that is a dangerous combo when it comes to these two - emotions indeed do cloud their judgement which is why in this moment I don't blame either for not being able to piece together the hints that have been thrown their way. Khushi and Arnav are not in a frame of mind to think logically here but that will change, the pieces of the puzzle will soon fit.

Other scenes I loved was the fact the truth was brought out in front of the family as to why Payal purposely lost and Khushi refused her trophy. While the storyline was weak, the real reason behind it was strong. It was about establishing who Khushi and Payal are at heart and only adds to the belief that Nani will indeed a very strong supporter of Khushi when the MU is revealed.

My only complaint is that forced Rabba Ve! I hated it! The second one was ok but the first was the worst in the history of IPKKND! Like you Sathya I would have preferred ASR's music here instead we got an out of place RV.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 05 April 2012 at 5:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

win7showstruckNope123Imzitanthya

himba Senior Member
himba
himba

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written and i Agree with you that Barun was a little off. Maybe he is tired.  For once i wished Khushi would stump Shyam on the toes and he would yelp in pain. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Arhimaniac IF-Sizzlerz
Arhimaniac
Arhimaniac

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
hello res...

Edited:
Sathu...big pappi...muah and jhappiHug

Your post is mind blowing today...all I can say is I wished it carried on and on I had such fun reading it...I did not want it to finish...

About the episode...finally back on track...fire breathing Arnav and fiery hot khushi...fingers, toes and everything un-crossable also crossed  that tomorrow and in next week one of them uses their brain...

Doods like always bang on and brilliant...

I was smiling while reading your excerpt from march 26th...kitna sahi kikhti ho yaar...Clap

your bhavishawanis have started to come true ...mami payal bonding being done today...

Love  you guys for making the redux thread ...jhappis again HugHugHug

Edited by Arhimaniac - 05 April 2012 at 6:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

win7--Anna--tanthya

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Loving the posts today! Long day brb to comment!

tanthya

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
loved it all..its like watching something new

tanthya

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle