Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: prathikri

u lucky girl u come home by 7 & can watch the show.. i come back at 10 & i miss all the fun here 

Praths itna late?????

awww...no worries...u'll find me loitering here only...😆...
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

Praths itna late?????

awww...no worries...u'll find me loitering here only...😆...

yeah new project so they are killing us to deliver ontime.. 
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

solar system recognition???????? 

omggg...😆

i pheeel Honored...

thankooos  my phamily and phriends...hello hi bye bye...😆

did u see the new spoiler Zee has posted ?? she says arnav will get to know the truth about kh innocence when the 6 months marraige is about to end. & he will try his best to woo her back & she will not forgive him easily 

I have faith in TRP Baba , Prathima 😃
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Praths...i read the spoiler...all hopes crashed...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

i do agree...that all these accusations, taunts, torture will lead to intense redemption but yaar...how r they gona proceed with this?????? show us comedy, unnecessary competitons????

n r 6 months the actual 6 months?????????? or within a month or so 6 months (in serial) will get completed??

i m sooo conphused..😕
tanthya thumbnail

😲😲😲

i hope u r not the GOPI BOOHU????????

😆😆

n mohabbat hume pass laegi...coz end mein jeet love ki hoti hai...😆😆

so soorry Gopikas...find ur own Ahem-was...🤣

😆
😲

eesh, Y are u calling ur cousin here, bey ...

Ahem aur ghamand tho bahut bhara hai Arnav main, and we can create our own ahem moments by  playing his ahem 😉  humain aur koi ahem ki zaroorat nahi

End main jeet love ki hi hogi, meri love ki..😆
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tanthya

did u see the new spoiler Zee has posted ?? she says arnav will get to know the truth about kh innocence when the 6 months marraige is about to end. & he will try his best to woo her back & she will not forgive him easily 

what..mein tho baag jaaoonge yaar...its ok..i will run to humsafar..thanks to all redux gals..i  felll in love on seein the first two episodes it self.
prathikri thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

😃 but honestly Stay TRP;s dont depict  the exact picture its a flawed system.. one cannot judge a show based on a few numbers collected from a few houses. 
hyde2004 thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Jaya hugzzz 🤗 Don't be disheartened ... I'll tell you what everyone wants:- 

1. Why the snake touching Khushi???  hatt jaaooo 😡
2. Yehh Aakash ko kyun dikha rahe hain??? only Ji Ji Ji...
3. What is this with Anjali??? Puja ki thaali??? Hatt jaa apne chote ke raaste se
4. Khushi, why did you push him??? why did you not tell him the truth??? Khushi, tumhare liye Anjali imp hain ya ASR hai???
5. See ASR is sooo sad... mera dil ro raha hain..bechara...usse koi nehin samajhta??? 😭
6. Raaabbbaaa Veee Kyun nehin lamba tha??? Hayeee kitna aacha tha... 😍
7. Yeh sab Baaki characters ko kyun dikhate hain, Arhi ko kyun nehin dikhate and yeh serial baaki characters ka hain ya Arhi ka hain???
8. Woh 5 mins bhi kisi aur ko kyun dikahna??? 😡
9. MU abhi khatam karo aur humhein RV RV RV dooo😡

🤣 🤣 🤣 

thanks doods and sathya i am verymuch happy that u replied .i dnt konw today i was checking all the pages i come to know this. and thanks a lot.and evry words u said above are100% right.😊😊😊

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_tweety

what..mein tho baag jaaoonge yaar...its ok..i will run to humsafar..thanks to all redux gals..i  felll in love on seein the first two episodes it self.

Don't worry it will not be real time 6 months..ppl will not put up shyam's torture for 6 months..chill girls..😊
prathikri thumbnail

Praths...i read the spoiler...all hopes crashed...😭

i do agree...that all these accusations, taunts, torture will lead to intense redemption but yaar...how r they gona proceed with this?????? show us comedy, unnecessary competitons????

n r 6 months the actual 6 months?????????? or within a month or so 6 months (in serial) will get completed??

i m sooo conphused..😕

if they continue this for actual 6 months then show wil be doomed.. i think 6 months (serial time ) 
I will only watch arnav redemption if they also show redemption from kushi;s side.