Yeh Mr. Bhooth ka kya chakkar hai????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetySupna9

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Supna9

Sathya when arnav said i can't let u go . Aik itna ahista bolta hy tv ka full volume kr do sari dunya kkg pr sab chilla ly laikin in ki voice phir bhi nhi ati aur jo ati hy wo samjh nhi ati aur specially jab dant pees kr bolta hy.

ROFL..this is y i dont want in tv supna..i rewind all the Arnav's dialogues alone 4 to 5 times to get to know what he speaks..

Supna9Gita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by Supna9

Sathya when arnav said i can't let u go . Aik itna ahista bolta hy tv ka full volume kr do sari dunya kkg pr sab chilla ly laikin in ki voice phir bhi nhi ati aur jo ati hy wo samjh nhi ati aur specially jab dant pees kr bolta hy.

ROFL..this is y i dont want in tv supna..i rewind all the Arnav's dialogues alone 4 to 5 times to get to know what he speaks..

Traitor, not contributing to the TRPs LOL

cool_tweetySupna9

Nia.D Goldie
Nia.D
Nia.D

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by sea.nymph

Originally posted by doodleberry

If  you truly believe what you see, you won't ask any questions, but the moment you doubt something you see, you immediately seek clarification, and try to find out the truth behind what you saw.

Nymph, hugzzz and welcome to Redux Hug

Your post is awesome but with this opening statement you won my heart Heart 

Awwwieee Embarrassed  Embarrassed

This may sound soppy, but your comment has just made me feel sooo sooo happpiiieee!!! Smile

I'm glad that you've welcomed me into Redux! It's a breath of fresh air compared to all the negative posts that flutter in the forum! I don't mind the 'gutter' ones for obvious reasons LOL  But seriously, You, Tanthya, Anna, Pam, Princess, Binny and all the other Redux members who faithfully write down the analysis everyday are too good!! Each one of you bring different views, angles and meaning to the episodes, it takes me the whole morning to go through all of the posts out here.

You guys won my Heart the very first day I joined the forum (which was just some days back) and when I read your posts! I was struck by the wonderful way in which you guys decoded the episode, the characters, the scenes.. well, I could go on and on, so I'll get to the point:

I Love reading the Redux posts and now, I love being a part of IP Redux! Thank you, thank you (I feel like Mamiji - how she must've felt while saying her 'thank you' speech) LOL

Jokes aside, thanks once again!
Smile

Dancing

Aww, Nymph...You stoliya my harat with ur love and aphekshun Hug..

will be looking forward towards ur views too ..they are intriguing to say the least..Big smile

Thankoos so much Tanthya!! Smile  My views are intriguing??... now that IS intriguing! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Sathya are they back to comedy again???Ermm

jst read ur SBS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyGita97tanthya

cool_tweety IF-Dazzler
cool_tweety
cool_tweety

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Yeh Mr. Bhooth ka kya chakkar hai????

i defi dont want it to be another comedy track Angry..which i doubt it is from sathu's updates on sbb segment.

Gita97tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankifan

Sathya are they back to comedy again???Ermm

jst read ur SBS

Would not judge with a one second scene , Divya ..lets see what the CV's have kept for us..

Gita97SunoNa...

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by doodleberry

If  you truly believe what you see, you won't ask any questions, but the moment you doubt something you see, you immediately seek clarification, and try to find out the truth behind what you saw.

Nymph, hugzzz and welcome to Redux Hug

Your post is awesome but with this opening statement you won my heart Heart 

Awwwieee Embarrassed  Embarrassed

This may sound soppy, but your comment has just made me feel sooo sooo happpiiieee!!! Smile

I'm glad that you've welcomed me into Redux! It's a breath of fresh air compared to all the negative posts that flutter in the forum! I don't mind the 'gutter' ones for obvious reasons LOL  But seriously, You, Tanthya, Anna, Pam, Princess, Binny and all the other Redux members who faithfully write down the analysis everyday are too good!! Each one of you bring different views, angles and meaning to the episodes, it takes me the whole morning to go through all of the posts out here.

You guys won my Heart the very first day I joined the forum (which was just some days back) and when I read your posts! I was struck by the wonderful way in which you guys decoded the episode, the characters, the scenes.. well, I could go on and on, so I'll get to the point:

I Love reading the Redux posts and now, I love being a part of IP Redux! Thank you, thank you (I feel like Mamiji - how she must've felt while saying her 'thank you' speech) LOL

Jokes aside, thanks once again!
Smile

Dancing

Aww, Nymph...You stoliya my harat with ur love and aphekshun Hug..

will be looking forward towards ur views too ..they are intriguing to say the least..Big smile

Thankoos so much Tanthya!! Smile  My views are intriguing??... now that IS intriguing! Tongue

I like to be intriguing LOL
LOL

Go to top