Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Bairi Piya !! (Page 39)

RiyaDutta IF-Sizzlerz
RiyaDutta
RiyaDutta

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zuzana

Looks like its on permanent hibernationLOL
instead of showing suhana lalala they could have shown her convo with DM right and he listeningOuch
expected some  meaning full trust building scenes..but nothing came out of it..only our exasperation

Exactly ZuLOL...and that song was so irritatingLOL

The track was supposed to be of trust buliding Confused but the only think they managed to bulid was more exasperation of the viewers!!!

When will the leads have some meaningful converstation even if they do that in angerD'oh...i m tired of both of them not completing their sentences and running away!!!

ASR I know u love plants but plz stop beating around the bush!!!!OuchLOLLOLLOLLOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ZuzanaGita97

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by slmu

Originally posted by tanthya

Shwettuu,

More than anything I miss Khushi's convo with DM ...I somehow do not like the fact that a girl for whom DM was a second breath does not even remember her now and has slipped to what tha .. [ although I like the implication of it , yet I would prefer if she continues her nightly convo ]

I too miss kushi and DMs convo...how can CVs forget such a beautiful relationOuch
I want Arnav to see her talk to DM and maybe his bandh hui brain kul jaayeLOL

Zu, we keep waiting for something to trip start his brain again.LOL

Lekin kuch nahi hota LOL

instead of showing suhana lalala they could have shown her convo with DM right and he listeningOuch
expected some  meaning full trust building scenes..but nothing came out of it..only our exasperation

This song irritates me and also cracks me up...

ROFL  ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Doods that song really irritated me to the core...I was imagining how irritated ASR must have been..for that he showed too much controlLOL...how did SI agree to sing itLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyDoodleGita97

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by cool_tweety

Originally posted by sea.nymph

Originally posted by IPKKNDcrazy

excellent analysis, sea nymph!
especially these parts

He is actually now following what he preached to Khushi after the Heer-Ranjha act in the green room - "Do not believe everything you see" And that is 'exactly' what he did yesterday

So it is the same now, when he says that all her goodness is just an act, deep down he doesn't believe that. He knows that she hasa pure heart, he knows how helpful she is, he knows that she really cares for his family. But, our usual ASR doesn't like to admit to these 'knowings', only because he fears being vulnerable, he fears losing control, he fears loosening his leash on his emotions. So, he says the total opposite of what he knows to be true.

cheers

ASR's Reverse psychology...hahahhah ROFL ROFL ROFL 

I will believe in whatever I see BUT you don't believe in whatever you see

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Geee, what can I say DB (hope you don't mind me shortening your name)... that's our ASR!  Big smile  he is so much like a kid, isn't he? does and says all the contradictory things!

He has this one sided thinking and the switch between hi left and right brain happens within a fraction of  second. ROFL

I mean I still wonder why Khushi still hasn't called him a "Schizo". ROFL

she doesnt  know that a word of such kind exists in english yaar..otherwise their convesartion would only be like
Arnav: what the?
Khushi : physco(i think that waht u meant)
Arnav: ur are unbelievable
Khushi : ur physco..
her every sentence would end with this word..if she knows that word..what do u say physo in hindi..

i am sorry doods u meant Schizo.. i dont know the meaning of the word.. which means "

a general slang term describing someone who's crazy

Someone that's crazy. It comes from Schizophrenia." i dint know the meaning..koy bath nahee..replace all physco with Schizo LOL

Tweet, Schizo (short form)... yeah that comes from Schizophrenia. 

And no, Psycho is "mental" but Schizo is not mental...it's "Split Personality". Like ASR has... abhi haan toh palat ke naa... He changes decisions and opinions in a fraction of a second...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_tweetyZuzanaanjani-pagliGita97

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

The track was supposed to be of trust buliding Confused but the only think they managed to bulid was more exasperation of the viewers!!!

When will the leads have some meaningful converstation even if they do that in angerD'oh...i m tired of both of them not completing their sentences and running away!!!

ASR I know u love plants but plz stop beating around the bush!!!!LOL 

Riya then I thought the CVs wanted to show how kushi can irritate ASR but I felt his reaction was very thanda thanda nah...I expected some hawt passionate reaction from himWink..LOL

Really is it so difficult for the leads to talk something without spilling...nice quote for ASRLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97RiyaDutta

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zonera1

Excellent analysis Santhya n Doods!I agree with both of u that this was a much needed confrontation.
And doods i am impressed how u highlighted the presence of wall between them.
I would have double loved the episode if it would have come 3 weeks ago.The wait according to me made it loose its charm.

Yeah Zon, Hrishikesh Gandhi is one hell of a good cameraman... he is Fab... yeh sab aur koi nehin dikhayega... this is talent which Star is not using at all... 

ab karein bhi toh kya??? Gopi bahu is their Reach so, samajh lo...Angry

Thanks Hun Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zonera1cool_tweetyZuzanaRiyaDuttaGita97

Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Sathya, Doods, did your plagiarism issue get resolved???

There are quite a few posts from FF and OS writers saying their work has been copied too.

Doods and Sathya I wanted to ask the same thing..yesterday you gals had made posts which could not be quoted why didnot you both do the same today??? Please yaaras do that and save your hard work..I feel so bad to see it stolen..my blood boils infactAngry

DoodleRiyaDuttaGita97

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

ASR I know u love plants but plz stop beating around the bush!!!!OuchLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Riya, ROFLROFL beating around the bush ROFL

cool_tweetyZuzanaRiyaDutta

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Sathya, Doods, did your plagiarism issue get resolved???

There are quite a few posts from FF and OS writers saying their work has been copied too.

Pata nehin Shanthi... tum sab forum pe jaate ho toh please humhein inform karna if anyone is doing that... or anywhere out side the forum. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soap-criticZuzanahukshilaRiyaDuttaGita97

Go to top