IP REDUX ; Bairi Piya !! - Page 31

Posted: 12 years ago

Excellent analysis Santhya n Doods!I agree with both of u that this was a much needed confrontation.
And doods i am impressed how u highlighted the presence of wall between them.
I would have double loved the episode if it would have come 3 weeks ago.The wait according to me made it loose its charm.
Sathya, Doods, did your plagiarism issue get resolved???

There are quite a few posts from FF and OS writers saying their work has been copied too.

Originally posted by Zuzana

Looks like its on permanent hibernation😆
instead of showing suhana lalala they could have shown her convo with DM right and he listening
expected some  meaning full trust building scenes..but nothing came out of it..only our exasperation

Exactly Zu😆...and that song was so irritating😆

The track was supposed to be of trust buliding 😕 but the only think they managed to bulid was more exasperation of the viewers!!!

When will the leads have some meaningful converstation even if they do that in anger...i m tired of both of them not completing their sentences and running away!!!

ASR I know u love plants but plz stop beating around the bush!!!!Ouch😆😆😆😆 

Originally posted by doodleberry

This song irritates me and also cracks me up...

🤣  ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 

Doods that song really irritated me to the core...I was imagining how irritated ASR must have been..for that he showed too much control😆...how did SI agree to sing it😆
Originally posted by cool_tweety

i am sorry doods u meant Schizo.. i dont know the meaning of the word.. which means "

a general slang term describing someone who's crazy

Someone that's crazy. It comes from Schizophrenia." i dint know the meaning..koy bath nahee..replace all physco with Schizo 😆

Tweet, Schizo (short form)... yeah that comes from Schizophrenia. 

And no, Psycho is "mental" but Schizo is not mental...it's "Split Personality". Like ASR has... abhi haan toh palat ke naa... He changes decisions and opinions in a fraction of a second...🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by RiyaDutta

The track was supposed to be of trust buliding 😕 but the only think they managed to bulid was more exasperation of the viewers!!!

When will the leads have some meaningful converstation even if they do that in anger...i m tired of both of them not completing their sentences and running away!!!

ASR I know u love plants but plz stop beating around the bush!!!!😆 

Riya then I thought the CVs wanted to show how kushi can irritate ASR but I felt his reaction was very thanda thanda nah...I expected some hawt passionate reaction from him😉..😆

Really is it so difficult for the leads to talk something without spilling...nice quote for ASR😆
Originally posted by zonera1

Excellent analysis Santhya n Doods!I agree with both of u that this was a much needed confrontation.
And doods i am impressed how u highlighted the presence of wall between them.
I would have double loved the episode if it would have come 3 weeks ago.The wait according to me made it loose its charm.

Yeah Zon, Hrishikesh Gandhi is one hell of a good cameraman... he is Fab... yeh sab aur koi nehin dikhayega... this is talent which Star is not using at all... 

ab karein bhi toh kya??? Gopi bahu is their Reach so, samajh lo...😡

Thanks Hun ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by slmu

There are quite a few posts from FF and OS writers saying their work has been copied too.

Doods and Sathya I wanted to ask the same thing..yesterday you gals had made posts which could not be quoted why didnot you both do the same today??? Please yaaras do that and save your hard work..I feel so bad to see it stolen..my blood boils infact😡
Originally posted by RiyaDutta

ASR I know u love plants but plz stop beating around the bush!!!!Ouch😆😆😆😆 

Riya, 🤣🤣 beating around the bush 🤣
Originally posted by slmu

Pata nehin Shanthi... tum sab forum pe jaate ho toh please humhein inform karna if anyone is doing that... or anywhere out side the forum.