Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Bairi Piya !! (Page 2)

Supna9 IF-Rockerz
Supna9
Supna9

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Updated
hi sathya,
its so so so beautiful analysis. I agreed with anna its ur bestest analysis i ever read. I think u wrote it full heartdly.
Yeah i too noticed akash behavior with his mom i love his character how caring 4 all his family members in just same time he encourage n supports her mom n payal . N loved when he takes her mom on stage n standing 4 her support n nt left her wow. I v no words 4 dis beautiful scene a son supporter of his mom with so much love n care. Loved mami speech. Its really would better that doods mention about mami n payal bonding. What is da meaning of mami's speech last sentence sathya? Loved ur each scenes explaination. Sathya ur analysis last para is awsome . Wanted to include here but couldnt na.
Hi doods,
nw u r back to ur stylist analysis which is ur identity. Loved it . " TANTDOODASTIC " Analysis .
Hi pam,
u touch those things that mostly un touched by others . Very well explaination about things.
Hi Anna,
ur analysis looks style is same as my exams copy. Really nice .

Edited by Supna9 - 06 April 2012 at 7:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodlewin7--Anna--tanthya

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodlewin7tanthya

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Thanths.. simply brilliant truly It was beautifully written...:)

I loved today's episode because they maintained the intensity and the MU's has been intensified further due to Shyam's antics and Anjali's request to keep their little escapade a secret.. I found this amusing all of the secrets can be traced back to either protecting Anjali or consoling her..she is at the apex of these turn of events capable of either making or breaking ArHi's relationship...!!

Abhaas was fantastic his smirks.. when he realizes Khushi is not about to put either families reputation at stake by openly smacking him in front of everyone.. irrespective of how  badly he deserved it.. this is why he has become so bold he is taking undue advantage of the affections she encompasses for her own.. and to an extent I can understand her state of mind...but the only way to stop an individual like Shyam is to prove him wrong.. and catch him off guard... I know she has the inner strength necessary to protect herself.. it's time she used the aggression she seems to have reserved for ASR on him.. I was hoping for more of a fight... one situation where she stands up for herself will force him to think twice before pawing her again..

Loved the sudden realization on ASR's face when he learned the answer to his question.. once again another aspect of his wife was revealed to the man that refuses to accept she could be anything but guilty.. and yet continues to seek refuge in the belief that he could be wrong where she is concerned..  and Nani's voicing the intention of both Payal and Khushi openly for all to hear was necessary to once again portray when the time comes she will not fail to support K becoming her strength irrespective of the situation..

It was wonderful to see Mami has begun to accept Payal but with a pinch of salt.. LOLLOL.. It was good to see Akaash stand strong supportive of both his wife and his mother.. gently fulfilling her wish to dictate a different version of a speech she longed to make.. truly I found it amusing for the first time she accepted Payal as her DIL.. yet did not forget to mock a bit yet instead of biting her tone held a sense of understanding of affection towards the girl she has finally begun to comprehend..

ASR today was simply a man a husband today possessive.. obsessive.. filled with jealousy and silently breaking down on the inside at the realization that the women's affection he craves is directed towards another.. he gave her the benefit of the doubt even as he observed both K and Shyam were absent instead of assuming the worst he went to frantically search for her.. once again emphasizing that he is her husband she is his.. as the manager corrected himself with another man.. but everything around him seemed to fall away shaking him to the core as he witnessed what he dreaded the most.. Barun stole this scene the frustration.. anger.. the pain etched upon his features.. and finally acceptance that he who never loses has lost when it comes to love..

What I loved was his succinct question with the force that would make anyone tremble... where were you.. a husbands question to his wife.. one that was held back by a promise.. and a  brother overlooked the fact that the sister he has done this for lied to him.. because he was simply a lover in quest for some answers furious with the turn of events.. never breaking eye contact he watched her walking away from him yet again..

I accept I would have loved ASR to simply have blown a fuse and proclaimed the truth.. yet what we received was quite good as well.. the man that never questions simply came to a conclusion searched for answers today.. in the hope of being proven incorrect he wanted her to tell him he was wrong to soothe his nerves...but her refusal to speak up and avoid the situation just added fuel to the fire.. and I Loved it.. Khushi was bang on today everything she stated to her dear hubby was a must.. he needs to understand that if she was wrong to hide the truth he is no better.. his anger has brought them to a place where he is forced to overlook his emotions and believe he hates the women he cannot bear to be separated from.. while she is burning in a tumult of emotions no less venomous then his own.. and the best part has to be her stating his ego will now allow him to say what he truly feels.. So true..

ASR finally lost his cool and stated he was forced to marry her for the sake of someone.. what more is she waiting for.. same with ASR she has repeatedly stated she has no idea what you want from her.. while he has once again portrayed a wound inflicted upon his very soul.. both need to wake up and start putting the pieces together..

I loved the fall sequence although I saw absolutely no reason for the RV moment completely unnecessary.. but the gradual growth was portrayed today.. before ASR did not think twice before giving into her demands.. while today he gauged her reaction by gradually loosening his grip.. as she closed her eyes expectant of the ultimate conclusion.. he surprised her by pulling her close what I loved was the fact that he portrayed once again that he could not let her go.. another amazing line.. and no matter what the future holds they will always be connected on an emotional level be it immense pain or fierce passion.. eventually ASR will be the one to pull her to safety to protect her in her time of need.. !!

Btw I loved your final paragraph.. ASR needs K to explode the sooner he faces reality the sooner he will comprehend his love.. and K will gradually rebuild herself... because she is a fighter and with him  by her side she will never lose herself completely..!!

Thanths.. I will be inactive for the next few weeks will miss you and your wonderful Posts.. Hug

Edited by ...Binny... - 05 April 2012 at 6:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDcrazyDoodlewin7tanthya

4kdrama Groupbie
4kdrama
4kdrama

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
nice post. I felt the same as you today. glad The MU has reared its ugly head.  Hope the CV's do justice and move ahead with the story now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodletanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --sunshine--

Babaji I have not read the complete post but the thing which I want to share is that the story is moving nowhere I mean there fight to me seemed like some repeat telecaste.

I knw ignition was back but better that ignition moves the story unlike similar things already happened

will read post now :P

Sanju Baba,

You are the only girl I know who posts  reply before reading the post LOLLOLROFL

Story is movng , Baba..and intensifying too...

Shyam has lost his fear ...

mami has accepted Payal

nani has begun to Support  Khushi

Anjali's health has begun to get fragile..

Arnav has begun to get angry..

Khushi has begun to retaliate

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDcrazyluv_sweetzDoodleSupna9win7Arhimaniac

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
nice analysis sathya..
i am just crossing my fingers..that this move is not of one day only

Edited by Shastradhari - 05 April 2012 at 5:27pm

Doodletanthya

bsp0207 Groupbie
bsp0207
bsp0207

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Tants,

Sooo. please with your analysis... was fed up with all the negativity... Thanks you Thank you Zillion times...

More than 50% on IF are hell bent on the path of negativity... and I do not understand for what????

Ok it was slow, but this week it has picked up so do not understand why such sadist collection of POV???????

Anyways loved it...

THANK YOU

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodlewin7tanthya

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Loved your post. Wonderfully written and explained. Bravo!!!Thumbs Up

Doodletanthya

Go to top