Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Zuzana

Hello to all the lovely gals here...hugz!

Can anyone please tell me if there is any competition where the prize is 5,00,000

yes actually..i also want to know that..mein be baag laethe hun..life settle ho jayaege..😆
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: monsi08

Hellooo 🤗

Sabhi ko pranam... aaj kya discussion chal raha hai... aur kaun kaun hai maidan mein 😊

Me working from home today... so will reply as much as my son allows 😃

Moonsi Hugzzz  🤗

Aww you working from home??? badhaai ho... 

Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanthya

Shanthi,

GM 🤗,

How are you  now ??

Thank You , Sweet ehart..

Anjali is one hell of a manipulative lady, Shanthi, she can do anythign but it will be couched as a sacrifice or will be in such a way  that going out will  be deemed necessary, however I feel it will be Akash who will send away Payal..

Thanks Sathya, am fine now.

I agree, Akash will send Payal away and mami will stand by her.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tanthya

Mandy,

Thank you  on behalf of all Reduxians

Yes, Doods is right ..Shyam will be the one who will nudge Khushi into the path of realization  However there is on one point I differ with Doods and other reduxians ... I just do not Arnav to overhear Shyam-Khushi confrontation...That would be too pat, cliched and dull [ for me]..I want Khushi to  feel tortured a bit and then set to bring the truth to Arnav [ she too needs to earn the love and it should not fall in a platter for her]..

Interesting Sathya, in a way you are right. Khushi should have never hid such a huge thing from Arnav, somewhere she needs to realize where she went wrong as well. It will be interesting to see how the CVs handle the truth coming before both

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Thanks Mod. Hugzzz 🤗

But one thin wanna say, how did you read my post with sooo many mistakes in everything. 😡 I was just checking and had to proof read it now. Holy Smokes... I was actually busy and just posted it and left IF. Didn't even do the correction. Waise abhi it's corrected. I hope so.

Shyaam yeah he will trigger her to think that's for sure. Confrontation, I donno how it will happen but that was just my speculation. 😊

What mistakes? I didn't see ny mistakes, I saw a great analysis that I thoroughly enjoyed reading.

Shyam with his bold nature and overconfidence will surely be his downfall. I've always said that one day he will fall into that hole he keeps digging. He will be the reason Khushi finds out why Arnav is so hurt, angry and he will be the reason Khushi works to heal the wounds inflicted upon Arnav.
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

😳
hum tumhare hain sanam 😃

Gives a silent look, smirks and walks away a la ASR 😉

Can anyone please tell me if there is any competition where the prize is 5,00,000

Lets go there Dressed like Gutter and Pigeon.. We will Guttur Guttur.. N are you still in Gutter ,Zu...🥳 🥳
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Zu,

Wouldn't we all like to know.😆
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: slmu

GM all 🤗

Sathya, fab post. The song choice, the description of Arnav the lover, everything, just fantastic.👏

Doods, hats off to you on the mami-Payal equation. I was skeptical but you were right. And loved your explanation of Khushi keeping silent for Arnav's sake. I think she will also leave for Arnav's sake. She will not be able to stand by and see him trying to choose between her and Anjali.

Pam, you think Anjali will ask Payal to leave 😲. Hope not, because that would paint her with a selfishness that will be irredeemable.

Anna, I agree with you about Khushi reacting. But more than telling someone, I would expect direct action. After she is the girl who threw hot tea on Arnav when she thought he was holding her dupatta. Guess we will see the direct action when we get to Doods' terrace confrontation.

I totally loved the episode and the performances were terrific. BS looked less tired. And Abhas was also really good.

Shanthi Hugzzz 🤗 

How you feeling now??? Migrane kam hua???

Originally posted by: doodleberry

Moonsi Hugzzz  🤗

Aww you working from home??? badhaai ho... 

DoodleBerry I saw your post. I didn't read but I loved all the colors you used...Loverly...🥳🥳..  We haven't met b4.. I am Somy..
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cool_tweety

yes actually..i also want to know that..mein be baag laethe hun..life settle ho jayaege..😆

mujhe bhi ...mujhe bhi,,, main Laxmi banne ko bhi tayar hoon... Meh Meh... karte huye nikal padegi apni to 😆