Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Bairi Piya !! (Page 11)

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Sathya, Doodles, Pam, Anna, Princess great analysis! Loved reading all!!

I agree with you Doodles, it will be Shyam who triggers Khushi's thinking as here her judgement is not clouded, she is alert and knows very well what his motives are. I look forward to a huge confrontation between her and Shyam, one that Arnav will surely stay to hear everything.

I love the triangle scenes you and Sathya always observe, its becoming more and more evident of the purpose behind these.

Mandy,

Thank you  on behalf of all Reduxians

Yes, Doods is right ..Shyam will be the one who will nudge Khushi into the path of realization  However there is on one point I differ with Doods and other reduxians ... I just do not Arnav to overhear Shyam-Khushi confrontation...That would be too pat, cliched and dull [ for me]..I want Khushi to  feel tortured a bit and then set to bring the truth to Arnav [ she too needs to earn the love and it should not fall in a platter for her]..

Hugzzz Tant. Hug

Haan re, I was also thinking that she should learn what transpired between Shyaam and Arnav;  but at the same time she'll feel more disturbed as to Arnav thought didn't think twice before having such low graded opinion about her...I mean it's a shame for her to be known as a girl whose BF thinks she can have an affair with a married man that too the said man is his bro-in-law. That will trigger Khushi more thinking that Arnav didn't even trust her and obviously has such low opinion of her. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Supna9tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Originally posted by siamesecat

Great analysis, as usual, ladies. Clap
The cvs made an effort to get the story on track. Except for the vocal rv, where Tanths said, ASR tune would have done better, I would say even the fast paced title track on which Arnav had shown his possessiveness for Khushi last week, would also have done good. 

Thank You,Cat

That ill judged RV BG has got everyone irritated isn't it..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodle--sumana13--

Doodle IF-Rockerz
Doodle
Doodle

Originally posted by sbk2

Hi Sathu, Doodsy, Pam and Anna..

Read your analyses...they are fantastic!

Hiii Sweth Hugzzz Hug

Did you have a walk in the forum??? What's the forum saying???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Supna9sbk2tanthya

Cool_wonder Goldie
Cool_wonder
Cool_wonder

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hi My dear'sBig smile

Read Tanthya's and Doodles analysis...

I made a post in Main Forum yesterday...when I read that all the fans were over fuming with anger...

I Knew after seeing yesterdays episode that the CV's were on a road to recovery...

The few things that caught my attantion were

1. Arnav for a sec went into a deep though when he got to know why Kushi has refused the award
2. Both sisters Got needed respect in the family...and even Manorama mami acknowledged it...
3. When Arnav see's Kushi with shyam ...he was Angry as well as J...
Angry because Shyam was ditching his sister...
J because he could not tollerate Shyam and like that with his Kushi...

4. I felt that Arnav behaved that way more because Kushi and Shyam together  pricked him the most...and that arosed the beast in him...

somewhere within he feels that Kushi is also ditching him...and he is not able to bare that...

This argument had to happen...because Arnav is fighting with his inner feelings of love and haterad for Kushi...

The Rabba Ve's yesterday was for this reason...because in that Arnav was fighting within ...his feelings for Kushi which he neither can express nor hide is making him do all this...
And now Kushi also has Got a hnit after the play that Arnav is not what he pretends to be...
So i feel that 2 Rabba Ve's were not Over placed...when They come close theinner  feelings and physical pull sure captured them for a few seconds...so i did not feel the rabba ve's were OTTErmm..

Overall ..a decent epi...and first step towards better story by CV's

Doodle--sumana13--win7tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Hiyyaaa Sleepingg Beauty Big smile

Thankooo !!

Doodle--sumana13--Supna9sbk2

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Hiii Sweth Hugzzz Hug

Did you have a walk in the forum??? What's the forum saying???

Tells, Tells Shwetuu..Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Supna9

anjani-pagli IF-Rockerz
anjani-pagli
anjani-pagli

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Hola ladies...Hug

tathu wonderful post... loved the addition of song lyrics to itClap

doods.. simply awsome...Clap

pam-- really good oneClap

Doodle--sumana13--Supna9tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Sathya, Doodles, Pam, Anna, Princess great analysis! Loved reading all!!

I agree with you Doodles, it will be Shyam who triggers Khushi's thinking as here her judgement is not clouded, she is alert and knows very well what his motives are. I look forward to a huge confrontation between her and Shyam, one that Arnav will surely stay to hear everything.

I love the triangle scenes you and Sathya always observe, its becoming more and more evident of the purpose behind these.

Mandy,

Thank you  on behalf of all Reduxians

Yes, Doods is right ..Shyam will be the one who will nudge Khushi into the path of realization  However there is on one point I differ with Doods and other reduxians ... I just do not Arnav to overhear Shyam-Khushi confrontation...That would be too pat, cliched and dull [ for me]..I want Khushi to  feel tortured a bit and then set to bring the truth to Arnav [ she too needs to earn the love and it should not fall in a platter for her]..

Hugzzz Tant. Hug

Haan re, I was also thinking that she should learn what transpired between Shyaam and Arnav;  but at the same time she'll feel more disturbed as to Arnav thought didn't think twice before having such low graded opinion about her...I mean it's a shame for her to be known as a girl whose BF thinks she can have an affair with a married man that too the said man is his bro-in-law. That will trigger Khushi more thinking that Arnav didn't even trust her and obviously has such low opinion of her. 

Hugzzz Doods !!

Hope U had ur dinner  and that I am not making u work to ur bones ...

Khushi must feel disturbed, Doods..She has done nothing to stop  Arnav's thoughts from wandering into that area...She must feel ashamed , must realize that  somewhere   her actions or lack of it lead to this impasse..  Had she come clean when he asked couple of times... Things would have not gone to the stage where  suspicion would have been raised on her character ..Instead of thinking Arnav thinks low of her, she must  reflect on her own actions and realize  the reason why Arnav thought so ...

Doodleanjani-pagli--sumana13--Supna9

Go to top