Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Anna ke bossess Anna ko bahut pareshan karte hain! In a meeting now :

@Sathya : Just wanted to ask if you could post the redux thread a bit pehle - as in just post is - so that we herein India can reserve our spots. If it is possible

@salma ; Miss you too! And missed Redux today :((

@praths : Yesss! main raat ki bhootni hoon for sathya's post! :))

But u come in the morning or afternoon I will be here:)

i would love to but my team lead will eat me up.. . 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Garima and Praths what is the spoiler!?
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anna ke bossess Anna ko bahut pareshan karte hain! In a meeting now :

@Sathya : Just wanted to ask if you could post the redux thread a bit pehle - as in just post is - so that we herein India can reserve our spots. If it is possible

@salma ; Miss you too! And missed Redux today :((

@praths : Yesss! main raat ki bhootni hoon for sathya's post! :))

But u come in the morning or afternoon I will be here:)

Anna...Sathuuu jaan also from humara BHAARAT only..😆

but yes ur request is valid...even i repeat.request.the same...😆
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mtina0207

Hey All...

Its for all of you who do such a fantabulous job of analysing the Episodes...I bow down to ur Skill and finesse with which u analyse every aspect of the aired telecast

Lovely

Hi Tina,

Thank You !!😃

Right now a hectic session of drooling is going on, you may join us  if u wish too..😉😛
😛
prathikri thumbnail

spiler is arnav will get to know kh innocence when the 6 months marriage is about to end & he will repent & try to woo her back while she will not forgive easily.
prathikri thumbnail
Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

Anna...Sathuuu jaan also from humara BHAARAT only..😆

but yes ur request is valid...even i repeat.request.the same...😆

i did not know that you & Satya are also from india
-CoolChick- thumbnail

in short,

Arnav will come to knw of khushi's innocence and honesty just before the end of 6 months marriage...he will go wild n seek apology but khushi wont forgive him easily

so brace urself for CAAMEDY Anna...😆
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: IPKKNDcrazy

tanthya, doods, pam, anna,eveline, sarra...cant recall all names, and time doesnt permit to read everyone's reviews. but just great girls, keep going! such mature analysis not being affected by all the negativity and bashing going on around in the forum as well as outside! u all rock! wonderful job!

many of u express the thoughts and minds of a number of viewers who are not as good at expressing their views the way u all do it...hats off again! we not only live to watch the show but also to read ur analysis these days...god bless...!

i dont think the fight is over for the day, the dhaaga is still dangling from the cupboard...so they have to fight more inside the room. waiting for that till 8.00! hope something bigger will come out now...bcos khushi didnt connect with any of the clues he gave today!

I dont think any real life male could take this kind of pressure, pain like the mighty ASR is doing now...any one else would have been shattered by such a tornadoe of events! but i do think there are women all over the world who can take what Khushi is going thru now and more!

also, i saw another post recently irked by Khushi's response/lack of response to Shyam's advances. with Star Plus talking so much about 'nayi soch' i think that is an angle where they can give a socially relevant message abt how girls should respond to advances by lechers, how they should tackle it...scream, ask for help, talk to responsible authorities, but not put up with it. The consequences would be different, if she had opened up to allies like Nani, Aakash, Payal instead of trying to deal with the menace herself.

most of the time i am a silent spectator, but today the brilliant posts made me write so much, see how tanthya,...etc are inspiring us put our two pence in!

P.S. : many comments were made on the jhoota romance or half embrace when he pulled her in from the fall, it was not the romance that was significant here...it was his expression, the torture he was going thru was well portrayed...he was not lost as usual in her, he was hating himself for having fallen in love with this cheat, he couldnt believe he could still hate her after seeing her in the worst of cirumstances, he couldnt believe she was still not considering him worthy of love.

Ip Crazy,

You are always welcome to share ur views...

I do agree that Khushi's way of dealing with a sexual predator is not correct..but her silence is needed for the story ...what the PH can do is..run a scroll warning the viewer's to get in touch with elders or senior members when persons known to u takes advantage..
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

Praths...dil hai hindustani...i stay in Mumbai...apne BS ke aas pass u see...😆😳
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

😲  what Tha ?? was it bec of my nocturnal habit ??😳