-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

i wonder why the CV's are not doing anything with this track. If they want they can prolong the MU but at least show kushi doing some thing about shyam. give BS a break  & focus on kushi handling shyam instead of the comedy.

Prathima,

Once they begin to focus on Shyam, then they cannot pul back..they have to proceed to conclusion and   they might not want to do that during IPL [ as this is a dramatic track which can fetch them the requisite TRP ] they might choose those days when weak matches are played to grab the eye ball and lapse back to fillers  when high tension match is on..
tanthya thumbnail
prathikri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanthya

Prathima,

Once they begin to focus on Shyam, then they cannot pul back..they have to proceed to conclusion and   they might not want to do that during IPL [ as this is a dramatic track which can fetch them the requisite TRP ] they might choose those days when weak matches are played to grab the eye ball and lapse back to fillers  when high tension match is on..

till may end we have to bear this 
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! Garima and Praths yahaan!? *shocked* Jab main hoti hoon why don't I see you guys here then!? ;P

Hey Sathya!! *hugs*

tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: prathikri

till may end we have to bear this 

Nahi, Praths..

28th is the ME ..things have to come to boil by then 😃
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Wow! Garima and Praths yahaan!? *shocked* Jab main hoti hoon why don't I see you guys here then!? ;P

Hey Sathya!! *hugs*

Heyy Anna,  * Hugs**

*Sigh* they finally realized that  a dukh bhari aathma is bhatking here and decided to give me kampany ...😃
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanthya

Right now, her thought shud be centered around stopping Shyam..any normal girl would be terrified of the bold advances he is making and would be showing some nervous symptoms but Khushi  seems like a Dodo ... if this is the idea of CV's to shw a strong girl then they have got it wrong..

Khushi as a dodo 😆, yes strong does not mean being stupid. She was not at all terrified about what Shaym did. 
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --Anna--

Hey Sathya!! *hugs*

Annna...my coffee partner...read ur analysis...muuuah...kya likhti hai meri jaan..👏👏