Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IP REDUX ; Bairi Piya !! - Page 23

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: doodleberry

Jaya hugzzz πŸ€— Don't be disheartened ... I'll tell you what everyone wants:- 

1. Why the snake touching Khushi???  hatt jaaooo πŸ˜‘
2. Yehh Aakash ko kyun dikha rahe hain??? only Ji Ji Ji...
3. What is this with Anjali??? Puja ki thaali??? Hatt jaa apne chote ke raaste se
4. Khushi, why did you push him??? why did you not tell him the truth??? Khushi, tumhare liye Anjali imp hain ya ASR hai???
5. See ASR is sooo sad... mera dil ro raha hain..bechara...usse koi nehin samajhta??? πŸ˜­
6. Raaabbbaaa Veee Kyun nehin lamba tha??? Hayeee kitna aacha tha... πŸ˜
7. Yeh sab Baaki characters ko kyun dikhate hain, Arhi ko kyun nehin dikhate and yeh serial baaki characters ka hain ya Arhi ka hain???
8. Woh 5 mins bhi kisi aur ko kyun dikahna??? πŸ˜‘
9. MU abhi khatam karo aur humhein RV RV RV dooo😑

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

EPIC🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Ahh, Tho Teekh hai...don't worry ..PM's will hunt u down whether u want it or not..πŸ€—

i want i want i want😳

chalo, i'll leave now. mehmaan aane wala hai.. *ufff* have to get readyπŸ˜†
RiyaDutta thumbnail

She shud have said ---"Oh yeah ofc I'll touch you... aisi jagah pe taki you wn't even dare to undress anyone" and the kick him hard. πŸ€£

Yaar agar aisa hota toh Snake spane mein bhi kisiko UNDRESS nahi karegaa🀣🀣🀣
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Scorpion is busy making babies I guess!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
Aakheer Snake ka hi bhaai hain naa...aur kya aata hain usey!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Was that a male scorps or female one... I thot it was female from the way it clung to Shyam.. scorpnjali !!  ..How does it sound
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Aeryn

Wonderfully written Sathya πŸ‘

But I must say that I don't quite share your enthusiasm...don't get me wrong I sensed the intensity was back and I REALLY appreciated it, believe me...but I still feel the episode shown us things we already knew or already deduced so the story was still at stale point IMO

I didn't like the 'glorification' of Payal-Khushi's decision at all. This decision to me reeked stupidness unstead of unselfishness...to see it being praised didn't sit well with me. I do get the sentiment behind it all but why should we forget that she did put mami in an humiliating, embarrassing, painful (considering mami's past and her insecurities) position on just a PROBABILITY...probability which turn out in their favor only by luck (or more approprietly because CVs wanted it to be so). I just wanted someone to point out that giant big hole in their thought process for future instances...I begun to regain some hope with Mami's speech * I took it as sarcasm * only to be deflated that it was actually an easy forgiving Mami speaking o.O ...is that the same Mami who created a ruckus on Payal burning the kheer or her mixing up the medicines?! I didn't see a bonding so strong between them that would explain Mami's mellow down!!!

Btw didn't these women wanted to play it low on the actual status of their financial account? And what do they do? Yes they gather a crowd by theatrically disclosing all to the Raizadas πŸ€ͺ

Next I wondered why was the need to show a reedition of the misunderstanding. It was shot in the same angle, with Arnav witnessing supposedly an intimate/private moment between Shyam and Khushi with the latter's back facing him so that he could not see her expressions. Was it relevant in making a change in the trio? My answer is no.

- Arnav: did that little rendez-vous push out reactions/feelings/beliefs he didn't have before? NO. He was never shown straying from the notion that Khushi did betrayed him that he needed to be comforted into that idea - so no not that...nor did it serve as infuriating him even more that he will blurt out the whole truth - no as we have seen the man is still letting out bits and pieces, thing that he did before when Khushi pushed him

- Khushi: first I thought that it was to show her how Shyam is unrelenting/dangerous/bold in his pursuit of her but even that doesn't add up. There has been so many instances portraying the same for it to be deemed as an eureka-I-get-it-now moment for Khushi. I'm talking about he wanting to put colors on her on Holi, him grabbing any opportunity to take a ride with her, him coming unto her with his wife in the room etc.

- Shyam: was it to show us how obsessed and bold he is in his advances? But didn't that was already established (see the above list)? That I think was very plain to see ...no need to stress it further...

Basically I'm willing to take this episode as a set up but I sincerely request CVs to gear up from tomorrow itself as this is beyond stretching the MU now...

For God's sake, starting tomorrow, at least throw in hints that Khushi is finally putting 2 and 2 together considering the huge elephant clues she has got...come on Arnav did let out a lot 'I know with whom you want to stay'...'what about the pain you caused me'...'I wish I could tell people what disgusting things you did'...'I won't let you play with my sister's life'...'I married you to save someone's life'...hello CVs how much does she need to relate this to Shyam?!

I also demand to now - please CVs answer me - how much longer will it take Khushi to admit that Shyam won't change, he is dangerous and determined and that she won't be able to tackle him alone? Please CVs don't mistake independent/strong for foolhardy/foolish...

On a side note Tanths you said that this time Arnav confronted Khushi demanding answers and that was a change...but is it? I see one pattern here:

The first time Arnav witness the hug - go from there - out of Shyam/Khushi, stumble on Shyam alone first - instantly thinks of how he is deceiving Anjali - let his fury out on him, demands clarifications

Today Arnav witness the intimate moment - go from there - out of Shyam/Khushi, encounter Khushi alone first - thinks of the betrayal she is inflicting on Anjali - let his fury out on her, demands clarifications...

@Bold I agree with you, the whole scene was πŸ€ͺ, I hate it when they do that. The saintly heroines. Come on give me a break. 
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Yaar agar aisa hota toh Snake spane mein bhi kisiko UNDRESS nahi karegaa🀣🀣🀣

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

She shud have said ---"Oh yeah ofc I'll touch you... aisi jagah pe taki you wn't even dare to undress anyone" and the kick him hard. πŸ€£

riya.. i was hitting my hand while watching the epi last night.. poor hand + i was holding the remote. OUCHπŸ˜†

doods..  🀣 πŸ€£
🀣
Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

BULL"S EYE, Doods πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fantastic DoodsπŸ‘
I have just stopped reading any threads in the forum except redux and another few.
RiyaDutta thumbnail

Was that a male scorps or female one... I thot it was female from the way it clung to Shyam.. scorpnjali !!  ..How does it sound

Tanths lolsssπŸ˜†

I will be more happy if they both clung to each other and go for a long honeymoon!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nightingale... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful analysis i also enjoyed the episode, jus wanted 2 kno after such a nyc n intense episode why do people wanna quit??