Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zuzana thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanthya

O Jee, By the time I see you and start typing H of Hello, u would have logged out...  Kuch early darshan diya karo naπŸ˜ƒ

yesterday u were the one to come late hun...I was there for 2 hrs here..no worries from now I will not log off until u say helloπŸ˜†
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah doods i read ur post n got my answer thanks doods. But u didnt give my yest ques answers. Did u read recent rangmunch article on ipkknd i liked observation n suggest n got sum of my ans there but want u all to ans my q. I want dis show to cont its da only show i m watching n nt watch any thing else.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ankifan

I want Arnav to see it and call HP and ask , had anyone entered in his roomπŸ˜†

If kushi sees it nt much use , if Arnav sees it he will connect dots to file .

Ooohhh - you want logic πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Hii Devu, Yeah let's introduce ourselves. I guess our timings are different so we never met. I loved your prof pic... liked that lady. 

I'm Doodle or Doods or doodsie anything you can call. πŸ˜ƒ Firstly, I lved yur honesty ... πŸ˜ƒ

Doodhi..Once Upon a time I used to venture into Sathya's thread.. N loose half a day, switching tabs between Dictionary and her post...😳.. Sathya is too kind to even those who don't deserve.πŸ€—

Anyhoo I stay away from too serious topics where i have to use my non existent brain to analyze the episodes ..πŸ˜†
Edited by DejaVu. - 12 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: soap-critic

Depends on who will see the dhaga first and also relate it to Shyam? If ASR finds it first (since he went inside the house first today) he may take it to Anjali to ask if it is hers. I think she is the only one who can relate it to Shyam so has be brought into the loop.

Well Shanthi - I said na yesterday that Khushi will do nothing - no slap or kick. That should happen in the terrace confrontation. Since Shyam is OK with her slapping him she should not do that. One kick in the shins and then on hit with her knees in such a place that the creep will never be able to procreate ever again.

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: monsi08

Haan ..more MU... more hair pulling... last 10 months mein mere baal safed ho chuke hain... and now they are on the way of Nirvana leaving my scalp... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🀣 🀣 🀣
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zuzana

yesterday u were the one to come late hun...I was there for 2 hrs here..no worries from now I will not log off until u say helloπŸ˜†

Azmaloon πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Ankifan

I want Arnav to see it and call HP and ask , had anyone entered in his roomπŸ˜†

If kushi sees it nt much use , if Arnav sees it he will connect dots to file .

DivyaπŸ₯³

I too hope Harry Potter Accio's the missing Brain into ASR's head.
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Doodhi..Once Upon a time I used to venture into Sathya's thread.. N loose half a day, switching tabs between Dictionary and her post...😳.. Sathya is too kind to even those who don't deserve.πŸ€—

Anyhoo I stay away from too serious topics where i have to use my non existent brain to analyze the episodes ..πŸ˜†

Underline the  'ONCE UPON A TIME"...the prodigal daughter has returned and I dont want to scare her away again πŸ˜ƒ..

Arrey, Give us ur limericks and cartoons...I'll die happy πŸ˜ƒ
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: sea.nymph

Geee, what can I say DB (hope you don't mind me shortening your name)... that's our ASR!  πŸ˜ƒ  he is so much like a kid, isn't he? does and says all the contradictory things!

He has this one sided thinking and the switch between his left and right brain happens within a fraction of  second. πŸ€£

I mean I wonder why Khushi still hasn't called him a "Schizo". πŸ€£

Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago