Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

@ tant, anna, doddle: How do I get in touch with 4 Lions and get them to hire you guys to proof their scripts????

My thoughts on the episode:

An intense episode, not as intense as some of the others we have seen on this show but pretty darn close.

I think it started off nicely, the clearing of the misunderstanding between the Raizada's, and the reason why Payal and Khushi did what they did. Understanding dawning on Arnav's eyes was nice. The cementing of Khushi's image in nani's eyes, I feel like this was done for a reason. Arnav understanding that there was an actual, good natured reason behind Khushi declining the award and it had nothing to do with him was good.

Today everyone stayed in the character ( not the crazy curve balls they throw us occasionally), Arnav almost gave Khushi the benefit of the doubt but when he saw that both Shyam and Khushi were missing his hope started to slip. Then his worst fears were confirmed that indeed Khushi was with Shyam. And just like that he was ASR.

He demanded answers, laid down the law, threatened, and ensured he is in control. Back to his basic personality, the weight of the world on his shoulders. But there is a difference, he can't hurt her or see her hurt. BIG DIFFERENCE!!! This part was good, his grip slacked he looked at her; she was daring him to do it. And for a second, he thought he would just to prove to her he didn't care two hoots. But then she braced herself for the fall and ASR crumbled. Nicely done!!! Of course once she was safe he was mad at himself, she wasn't helping which meant ASR mask comes back on in full force. But he realizes in order for this sham to work he needs her to participate like she has. He NEEDS her in pretense as much as he needs her in truth.

Khushi, has been the victim, but her personality doesn't make her a martyr rather a fighter. Today she did just that. She is tired of her good intentions being questions, tired of being called a gold digger. Just tired that every time she thinks Arnav has some feelings for her they come crashing down. But mostly, she is hopeless. And just when she thinks I was wrong to build my dreams with this man how has let me go (good use of the FB) he doesn't let her go, he pulls her to himself saving her. She is now angrier than ever because she wants him to say to her what he feels enough of these mixed signals.

Here's what I don't understand, why does Khushi not just tell Arnav I had to go get medicine for Di, he is mad as hell. It isn't life or death. This secrecy is nonsense. Just because Anjali told her not to? The idea is for Arnav not to be worked up but he is mighty worked up not knowing where you are so what the hell? This part is just confusing. AGAIN THIS SELF-SACRIFISING ACT BELONGS IN OTHER SP SHOWS!!!

The one thing I hated!!!

The use of the Rabba Ve tune today did not fit in at all, in fact it was distracting, if anything they should have used the instrumental version. It made the scene kind off disjointed.

After this if they go back to fake rabba ve's I swear!!!!

But that was my two cents, all I can say is that if they lose momentum now I'm out!!!

sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Edited by sarra0 - 12 years ago
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Your way with words is just magnificent. I love the lines describing Khushi was an impaled butterfly that flutters and the one about her being a Phoenix. That is exactly what I think of her but I could not put it into words like you. So that is an achievement. Congrats.

I agree that really think the CV are finally going on track again. There would be no problems from the viewers' end if this fight happened one month ago. At this point people really want him to fess up. But if that happened we would not get such a good fight.

One thing that drags the episode if Khushi's lack of realization after wondering if it was Shyam's story that put Arnav off. Girl, think about it, what have you done unintentionally in the past that would put Arnav in such a rage. Think Di, think husband, think ex-fiance. That is the only wrong thing she was done and it is the Raizada sisters' biggest secret. So how can she not guess!? It makes no sense that she is tormented by Arnav so much without realizing that this is the only think that would drive him up a wall. Even if she doesn't realize he loves her, she should realize he would be upset for his sister's sake. That is the problem I have with the CV's trying to drag out the MU.

Remember CVs, if you try to juice it too long, the fruit will dry up.

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Great post Sathya! I really liked this episode, I know there is frustration that things don't seem to be going anywhere but to me things are right where they should be, where they should have been weeks ago!! This MU should have been front and center from the beginning instead of these ridiculous sidetracks that were a waste of time and messed with the very characters that hold importance in this storyline.

I absolutely loved the confrontation between Khushi and Arnav. Arnav for a change wanted answers instead of assumptions but Khushi justifiably was not ready to give because she was still angry about Arnav not being honest with her earlier. Both are hurting, both are angry and that is a dangerous combo when it comes to these two - emotions indeed do cloud their judgement which is why in this moment I don't blame either for not being able to piece together the hints that have been thrown their way. Khushi and Arnav are not in a frame of mind to think logically here but that will change, the pieces of the puzzle will soon fit.

Other scenes I loved was the fact the truth was brought out in front of the family as to why Payal purposely lost and Khushi refused her trophy. While the storyline was weak, the real reason behind it was strong. It was about establishing who Khushi and Payal are at heart and only adds to the belief that Nani will indeed a very strong supporter of Khushi when the MU is revealed.

My only complaint is that forced Rabba Ve! I hated it! The second one was ok but the first was the worst in the history of IPKKND! Like you Sathya I would have preferred ASR's music here instead we got an out of place RV.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 12 years ago
himba thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written and i Agree with you that Barun was a little off. Maybe he is tired.  For once i wished Khushi would stump Shyam on the toes and he would yelp in pain. 
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello res...

Edited:
Sathu...big pappi...muah and jhappi🤗

Your post is mind blowing today...all I can say is I wished it carried on and on I had such fun reading it...I did not want it to finish...

About the episode...finally back on track...fire breathing Arnav and fiery hot khushi...fingers, toes and everything un-crossable also crossed  that tomorrow and in next week one of them uses their brain...

Doods like always bang on and brilliant...

I was smiling while reading your excerpt from march 26th...kitna sahi kikhti ho yaar...👏

your bhavishawanis have started to come true ...mami payal bonding being done today...

Love  you guys for making the redux thread ...jhappis again 🤗🤗🤗
Edited by Arhimaniac - 12 years ago
sugar_babe thumbnail
Loving the posts today! Long day brb to comment!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it all..its like watching something new
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Just updated. Check kar lena honeybees 😃
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

hello res...

Edited:
Sathu...big pappi...muah and jhappi🤗

Your post is mind blowing today...all I can say is I wished it carried on and on I had such fun reading it...I did not want it to finish...

About the episode...finally back on track...fire breathing Arnav and fiery hot khushi...fingers, toes and everything un-crossable also crossed  that tomorrow and in next week one of them uses their brain...

Waiting for doods update but ofcourse like always she will be bang on and brilliant...

Her bhavishawanis have started to come true ...mami payal bonding being the first...

Love  you guys for making the redux thread ...jhappis again 🤗🤗🤗

Accha tumhein sirf Maami-Payal bonding dikhi??? aaj jo saare ke saare episode mein hua woh nehin dikhi??? See that's why I have pasted my Mar 23rd analysis in the main page...dekho maine kya likha tha and kya kya hua??? 😆