Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Heya DSDDSBians.
 Exciting news for Karanvir's fans in IndiaBig smile He is coming to Ahemdabad tomorrow with Tj, to perform on Ila Arun's play "
'Mareechika." Tickets are not fully sold out..You guys can meet up with Karanvir on back stage...Grab this opportunity to shower ur love! Big smile That is why i specially came here to share Tj's message to all Karanvir's fans. here it is:
Teejay Sidhu: Hay you guys, just wanted to let you know that Karanvir and I will be in Ahemdabad on Friday. :) We'll be at the Radio One 95.0 studio in the morning. :) In the evening, we will be performing with Ila Arun in our play, 'Mareechika.' I'll update you with more details tomorrow. I don't think the show is sold out yet, tickets are still available, and if you guys do come, we'd love to meet you backstage afterwards! :)

Enjoy!! Catch up with him..All u Gujjus!! Jalsa maro!! LOLWinkParty

Edited by Krrish87_sweet - 06 April 2012 at 2:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul--Flora--pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karanvir and Tj in Ahemdabad 6th April,2012" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Karanvir's Tweet about the place and time for the play:

mareechika in Ahmedabad, Cast- Ila Arun/ Karanvir/Teejay/ishita/ ravi jhankl Place:Jai shankar sundari hall Time:8:15pm Date-6th April 2012

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PristineSoul--Flora--

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
New play!! Wow
Meri kismat toh dekho, we both live in the same city and still I cannot meet him..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

New play!! Wow
Meri kismat toh dekho, we both live in the same city and still I cannot meet him..

awww Ramona he lives in Lokhandwala..and he likes to have coffee..are u on his official facebook page...he does talk about things in his interview tooEmbarrassed

and ya he did rajsthani play i tink tabhi muje naam samj me nahi ayaLOLLOL

PristineSoul

PristineSoul

Coolbie

PristineSoul

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I think I'll have to roam the streets in Lokhandwala. Its better if I catch him at the studio..
Hmm.. I dnt understand the language.. But I'd love to watch it ONLY for Karanvir

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Manipadma

Manipadma

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Is it Rajsthani play or Gujrati????? Hats off to him yaar...aur kitna kaam karenge !!!!
Movies ..TV ...Dance ..n theater too... Shocked Clap

RoyalLEO_Krrish

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KriYa_life

I think I'll have to roam the streets in Lokhandwala. Its better if I catch him at the studio..
Hmm.. I dnt understand the language.. But I'd love to watch it ONLY for Karanvir
Big smile Yep..Actually Ramona we can plan surprise for him..not now..may be around his B'day time..we can all send our beautiful messages and gifts to u and u can bring that for him on sets..or at his place..and we can have VDO shoot of u and him..talking..it's gona be AWESOME..i am planning on that...just wait...will do something fantastic for him..but yes..if u live in the same city it's convinient for u to go there to meet him..and then take pics etc..vdo..and that will be fun..but Sheesh..don't tell anyone just yet..i have this in my mind since i joined DSDDSB..bahot acha sa surprise banega.Big smile

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manipadma

Is it Rajsthani play or Gujrati????? Hats off to him yaar...aur kitna kaam karenge !!!!
Movies ..TV ...Dance ..n theater too... Shocked Clap
Mani mujhe gujarati hota to samjh me aa jata..but seems like Rajsthani play...which i didn't understand..

oh yes..they are BUSY BEEs..Big smile and thank God for keeping them Busy!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.