KaJen~Destined2Luv707~Haldi Game Rules #13 - Page 93

Posted: 11 years ago
It's a night from me as well , 12 bajj rhe hain so jao India valon :P

Keep KaJening ! (AH how i missed saying this :O)
Originally posted by Oblivion.

Did you know there's a movie called Baap Numbri Beta Dus Numbri ðŸ˜• WTH does that even mean 🤣

I think it means father is 10 times worst/better/experience (in whatever context it was meant) ROFL
Kay guys so this concludes the Haldi game
Hope u all njoyed the game-
The final scores were 
Ladkewale-10
Ladkiwale-2

We will be bak at 12:00 with the Mehndi function, Meanwhile we will ask u guys, if u can finish this AT so we can strt the celebration in the new AT :D
WEE I AM GETTING STAR PLUS AFTER 19 YEARS 🤣 I gtg check that shit out have fun ..but I don't think anyones gonna be playing atm ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Oblivion.

Did you know there's a movie called Baap Numbri Beta Dus Numbri ðŸ˜• WTH does that even mean 🤣

if baap is 1 beta is 10 timess than Him I guess🤣
WOHOOO

WE WON AGAIN...

LADKEWALE ROCKSSS🥳
I have said it before and Im saying it again before I leave , this week has been amazing, as good as attending the real marriage ! All the games organised were so much fun that I stayed up in the night to play sometimes leaving important work aside. So yeah thanks to not only the EO's but everyone from ladki and ladke wale side who participated. I love KaJen but I can not interact with them the way I do with you all, so I love you all even more. Naaz I hope you wont take anything to heart.. ! Mehak,we do appreciate and respect all the hard work you guys have put in ! Also , I was agreeing with Husna only coz she was teasing Naaz for favouring ladke wale team which was legpulling and nothing else. Dint mean to generalise you all in that comment.
Ishi jana hai yaar sach mein kaam hai ! 😊 I'l come for the next game if time allows ! pakka!! 😃
LOL Guys, no hard feelings. Don't take what I said to heart, its just that things like these irk me come what may -_- Maybe I overreacted a bit, so Im sorry about that, but its all in good spirits <33 you guys ROCK.
KAMEENO COULD HAVE SHOWED SOME ENTHUSIASM OVER MY STARPLUS NEWS -_- jaao bhaad mein saare HMPH