Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

HOUSEFULL 2 - 17 Days 100 Crore \m/ (Page 44)

DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RowdyWorld

taran_adarsh
taran_adarsh #Housefull2 is superb on Sunday. Should collect close to 20 cr in its second weekend. Racing towards 100 cr nett!

omg 20cr 2nd weekend dats stupendous...>>>

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Castiel-RowdyBOSS

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
watched it.. was not all that bad as people said.. funny in parts.. the first one was better but I was not bired in this too.. actually a nice time pass.. Akshay stole the show.. and Sherayas/Riteish with their Sindhi/Marathi were hillarious LOL Mala zau deo mala khao nako ROFL.. and Johnny Lever hahahaha.. he was pretty funny too.. His punch on Aakhri pasta, his mom and driver was hillarious I choked on my coke...LOL John ka to pata nhi Jagga Abrahem nahi karega.. ROFL and Papa Ranjeet.. LOL 3/5 not bad..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Castiel-RowdyBOSSfire_gun

RowdyBOSS Goldie
RowdyBOSS
RowdyBOSS

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Housefull 2 Collects Big In Second Weekend

Monday 16th April 2012 11.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Housefull 2 had a big second weekend as it collected around 19.5 crore nett in its second weekend. The collections are only behind Three Idiots and Dabangg for its second weekend while in a similar range to films like Ready, Golmaal 3 and Don 2.

The film has collected 82 crore nett so far in ten days. The film was strong all across India in the second weekend with East Punjab being phenomenal. The weekend collection was 2 crore nett in East Punjab and only Dabangg (2.08 crore) and Three Idiots (3 crore) have done better in second weekend. Delhi city was also excellent as Delhi/UP grossed 4.20 crore nett with Delhi city having a 2 crore plus contribution.

CP Berar, CI, Rajasthan and Gujarat were all fantastic while other areas were lower comparatively but still very steady compared to week one.

http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=4297&nCat=
RowdyBOSS Goldie
RowdyBOSS
RowdyBOSS

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Second Weekend: Housefull 2 v Ready v Don 2 v Golmaal 3

Monday 16th April 2012 12.30 IST

Boxofficeindia.Com Trade Network

Housefull 2, Ready, Don 2 and Golmaal 3 all have collected similar totals in their respective second week totals in the 19-20 crore nett region. The only films to have collected more over second weekend are Three Idiots and Dabangg. Below shows how they compared in each circuit over the second weekends.

Mumbai

1. Golmaal 3

2. Ready

3. Housefull 2

4. Don 2

Delhi/UP

1. Ready

2. Housefull 2

3. Don 2

4. Golmaal 3

East Punjab

1. Housefull 2

2. Don 2

3. Ready

4. Golmaal 3

West Bengal

1. Don 2

2. Ready

3. Housefull 2

4. Golmaal 3

Bihar

1. Ready

2. Housefull 2

3. Don 2

4. Golmaal 3

CP Berar

1. Ready

2. Housefull 2

3. Golmaal 3

4. Don 2

CI

1. Ready

2. Housefull 2

3. Golmaal 3

4. Don 2

Rajasthan

1. Ready

2. Housefull 2

3. Don 2

4. Golmaal 3

Nizam/Andhra

1. Don 2

2. Ready

3. Housefull 2

4. Golmaal 3

Mysore

1. Don 2

2. Housefull 2

3. Golmaal 3

4. Ready

Note: Don 2 had a big holiday in the form of New Years Day in its second weekend.

http://boxofficeindia.com/boxnewsdetail.php?page=shownews&articleid=4298&nCat=
.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
taran adarsh 

#Housefull2 accumulated Rs 20 cr in Weekend 2, taking the 10-day total to Rs 84 cr nett. Fri 4.5 cr, Sat 6.75 cr, Sun 8.75 cr. Superb!

PartyPartyParty PartyDancing PartyDancingPartyParty PartyDancing PartyDancingDancing

Dancing

Dancing

Dancing

Dancing

So now, it's clear it will cross 100 Crore... Where r the ppl who were saying Below Expectation hai ROFL

Edited by -Radhe- - 16 April 2012 at 2:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RowdyBOSS

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
man Went to watch the movie y-day .-. !! it was freaking housefull STILL !! Man Clap !! the movie has to be the BEst comedy ROFL !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RowdyBOSS

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Me n family went to watch housefull 2 yesterday...its been a long time since we all have been to a theatre...the lastly we went was De Dana Dan...

first of all i would like to thank sajid-akki-john-riteish-sheryas-asin infact the whole crew of housefull 2...for the first time i saw my mom n aunty laugh wholeheartly...they recently lost their father...its been 1 yr but then the loss n pain was still intact in them...it did not fade away...they follow the pace of life...but no daughters can forget their father...they could not smile or laugh like they used to be before...i forced them to go for housefull 2...n they agree...n i saw them laugh...as a daughter n niece...i got my happiness...i thank sajid n the whole crew of housefull 2...

now for my review...Housefull 2 is way better than Housefull...it was so hilarious...i couldn't stop laughing at all...Akki-John-Riteish-Sheryas have awesome chemistry n their comic timing tuning is amazing...comedies is nothing new for Akki-Riteish...but here i would love to comment abt John he imporved tremously in his comic timing...i would love to say John was the show stealer...his expressions were so cute...

as for the girls...Shahzahn n Zarine have not much to do...but still they did well in their given roles...Asin was the show stealer...her comic timing really tune well with Akki...n Akki-Asin have a great chemistry...i wish they do another movie filled with romance they have awesome chemistry together...Jacky-John a hot couple...even Jacky did well in her role...Jacky-Asin have a good chemistry...among the girls...Asin is the show stealer

Vetran actors...no comments at all...i have no right to comment on their work...they were fabulous

everyone did a great job in the movie...hilarious climax...i hated the climax of Housefull...Housefull 2 was rocking

Fav Couple: Akki-Asin...Jacky-John

Fav Scenes: Alot...but then the one scene that really touched my heart was Papa Ranjeet advising Akki-John abt love n whatever they are doing is wrong...thats when John-Akki realise that they are really in love with Jacky-Asin...it was a awesome scene

Funny Moment: Akki opening his clothes thinking that Asin is asking him to do it...Jacky shouting at John n he cried...Crocodile-Snake Scenes...Papa Ranjeet Scenes...Climax scenes...The Island Scenes

Fav Song: Papa To Band Bajaye...Anarkali Disco Chali...Right Now Now

Ratings 4/5

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RowdyBOSSnikita_88.Manal.

wat_up IF-Stunnerz
wat_up
wat_up

Posted: 16 April 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

^READY was superhit ..Bodyguard was Blockbuster .Dabang was ATBB.(source:BOI)

No you are wrong...because it was listed as those being ATBB my sources...but who was talking on the other movies...I mentioned ready only..this is not a Salmsn topic to begin with. It's Akshsy topic..do you want me to post SRK'S movies and their status ...

Go to top