Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WAKE UP CALL FOR VIEWERS (Page 3)

love_iqbal_khan IF-Rockerz
love_iqbal_khan
love_iqbal_khan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Haters Will Hate.

You hate this show because it sucks.  and as far as I can tell...it "sucks" because its not going the way you want it to.  well deal with it.  everything doesnt happen the way you want it to.

1. There ARE people who hate this track.

2. there are also people who love this track.

3. there are people who're not happy with the current track but are hopeful that it will change soon.

last but no the least:

the entire freaking team of IPKKND is putting a lot of work into this show.  They have tried to make this sow different from other typical indian serials and so far it has succeeded in doing that.  every prediction of mine has been proved wrong.  there is always a new twist when you least expect it and people are just frustrated because ArHi havent patched up.

but seriously..you hate this show then you hate this show.  why try to change anyone else's opinion on it?  if you really hate it so much..why even waste your time making a post about it?  Your comment is offensive to others who have their opinion about this show because you're telling them that they're wrong.

No one is forcing you to watch the show.  If you are THAT unhappy with it:  Stop Watching it and let others watch it in peace.

Thanks.

That is a message to all the haters/bashers on the forum these days!

Written by a frustrated and angered Katie  (angered by the bashers and haters, not the show, mind you.)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtyspancersweetmadhurisikhni_

me_says Senior Member
me_says
me_says

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I get it, you are frustrated as most of us. But if you ever loved this show in the first place then the best you can do is provide constructive criticism so that PH can improve. That's what I'm doing anyway. Pointing out bloopers and loopholes and many other things so that the makers can do something and fix it. If you're not liking it today then you can leave and come back when it's better or give your feedback and wait for improvement. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetmadhurisikhni_

appu_arhi IF-Dazzler
appu_arhi
appu_arhi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
IF U DNT LIKE DNT WATCH. I C MOST OF THE SERIALS IN STAR PLUS AND THIS SHOW ALONE HAS IMPRESSED ME TO THE CORE. ITS A GR8 SHOW AND I LOVE ARHI.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

marrtysweetmadhurisikhni_

sikhni_ IF-Rockerz
sikhni_
sikhni_

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
achhaaa Ouch 
pta hi ni chla main to roz dekhti hoon even repeats bhi dekhti hoon fir net pe bhi dekhti hoon LOL...i love arhi Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JasKaBarunsweetmadhuri

JasKaBarun IF-Dazzler
JasKaBarun
JasKaBarun

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sikhni_

achhaaa Ouch 
pta hi ni chla main to roz dekhti hoon even repeats bhi dekhti hoon fir net pe bhi dekhti hoon LOL...i love arhi Embarrassed

BINGO Wink Same here phelle Online Fher Tv Peh fher Repeats LOL Fher Raat ko iPad Peh LOL24/7 Arhiii Arhiii LOL
sikhni_ IF-Rockerz
sikhni_
sikhni_

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JasKaBarun

Originally posted by sikhni_

achhaaa Ouch 

BINGO Wink Same here phelle Online Fher Tv Peh fher Repeats LOL Fher Raat ko iPad Peh LOL24/7 Arhiii Arhiii LOL
 Star...
LOL LOL

Edited by sikhni_ - 05 April 2012 at 11:12pm
arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Now this is the season of downs all serials r going down so this is not the prob of ipkknd if u dont wanna see it dont but dont call it sucks...Barun n Sanaya r v gud actors whether the show is gud or not their acting is enoud=gh for real arshi/sarun fans...Arshi is enough 4 us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marrty

SillyPepper IF-Sizzlerz
SillyPepper
SillyPepper

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 21august1984

I have not watched any saas bahu show until now. THE ONLY hindi drama that i have watched in my whole life is IPKKND. So i am not sure what shows you guys are talking about here. Two and Half Men, How I met Your Mother, The 70's Show is "MY TYPE" of shows.

I started watching IPKKND in the beginning when the script was really good. But the show has completely lost it. I only watch it once in a while in a hope that I can catch something exciting. But the show is hopeless,...IT SUCKS BIG TIME NOW!!!!!!

I feel bad for you people who have high hopes, who knows it sucks but don't have the guts to admit it.

U know wat, no one is in need of ur concern...v know wat v r doing! V hav remotes in our hands n v can use when v feel 2 use , v do not need ur pearls of wisdom n wat u watch is a matter of  least concern for us n I wish it shud b same for u!

Go to top