Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 38 : The Nutcracker - UPDATED !!! (Page 8)

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Alright
Sadie is upset!!
i spend good hour...replying to comment in one Maha-comment! and lost it all coz of internet problem Angry

haha but i still want to comment to my crooner buddies...so as u r reading this comment i am editting it and write a mini-version of my MAHA comment!

UPDATE:

@Priya...haila kya dhamakedaar update tha!!!
I loved sooo many things...but what i loved the most was how u described the triangle of Arnav-khushi-anjali...LOVED LOVED LOVED IT (X 100)!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

About Arnav seeing khushi trying to get away from Shyam...i don't think he looked at it that way...i think he saw her putting her hand Shyam in an affectionate way Dead that why Arnav's immediate response was to look away in disgust!!!! if he thought she was trying to get away from Shyam...he would have gotten the hint and had confronted them straight away...now that reminds me!!! I want a scene where the three stand face to face!!! oh that would be goood !!!!

(oh i had soo much more written before but i lost it Cry abhi ke liye itna hi...will update later if i have time!)

@ Anjali...
Have to ask you...are u Shakespear's long lost sister? Seriously'.loved how u split the scenes into Acts and the realization and revelation acts were SPOT ON!!! LOVED THEM!!!! realization: she is his wife and he has the right to question and know everything that is related to her! and two amazing revelations...its only abt the and he will so not let go...he can't, even if he really wanted to!!
U right about khushi'she needs to start thinking objectively and out Arnie boy needs to clear his mind...and get the head & heart working in tandum!!

Oh loved ur rumi quote!!!

[side note: ooo u n me same boat...our men don't knw much hindi hehe Wink]

@ Suvi
OMG man crooner buddies ek se barker ek...loved ur theme for today!!!
to that i just have one quote from Lord of the rings...what Sam says to Frodo:

Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.

I loved this quote soo much...it fits our Arhi's story like a glove!! i had made a post on it as well Embarrassed

Oh and i Sooo Agree...we neeed a dhamakedar PROMO!!!

ok like i said...had written much more...will be updating...slowly! Disapprove

PS...was i the only innocent one who did not see the wooden pole during Rabba ve LOLWink when i saw the scene second time around i was like ooohhh now i see it!!!

Edited by Sadie101 - 06 April 2012 at 6:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansmashitupNandalalabeena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by beena14

Priya just imagine ASR batting and bowling and you will enjoy IPL match and temporarily forget IPKKND .Can't have both sides of the coin girl just enjoy one. I am jealous of you though enjoy the match.
Was anxiously waiting for your crooner kya kare bigad diya hai thune hum sab ko( don't know about the rest but me for sure).
I was so happy when I got the PM late hua toh kya hua padane mila toh ( quality reading)
I liked few things what happened today.The mighty ASR back to his mode , being possessive , calling Khushi his wife and Khushi Singh Raizada not KKGSR . I am glad he told her she is his wife he is so going to get that back from his fiesty wife. 

I can't wait to see his expressions when this MU is done with. Man he will have to dig a hole in RM to go hide.Pool mei jana chahe toh bhi nahi doob sakata hai  3ft deep hi toh hai bechara.Next week will be exciting. I am sure Asr will find 
 Shyamji's dhaga tomorrow ( Being positive here CV's don't disappoint me make sure take your meds before deceiding the script and the excecution ).

Coming back to th eepisode the creep needs some serious counselling and meds himself pagal pan ki bhi hadh hothi hai yaar. The man is delusional , Khushi should have told him " hum apene pati se apako chata dilathe hai" I would have loved to see Shyamji's face. Enough of my ranting.
Waiting paitently for the edited version of the crooner.  I rate today's episode a 4

@bold:  Right on!  As much as this culmination will take time, I can't wait to see ASR's expressions at the end, either!  I'm getting palpitations just thinking about his pain!  Yeah, I too think the dhaaga will be revealed tomorrow...Loved your description of Shayam, Beena di!  Hope he goes to the mental asylum for life when all is said & done!
Problem hai mental asylum phohachneme khon leke jayega Shyamji ko , patni aadhi pagal aur ooshe dekhke bhai bhi thoda pagal hone wala hai . Girl the list goes on and on we have to do the honors. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadie101

Today i will start my comment by thanking you!!! Hug
Love ur crooner...all ur points! it was short, to the point and sweet! ClapClapClap

You know I always felt that Arnav was a Gemini...lol u see two twins in one head (Arnav& ASR) ROFL 

Ur ROFL moment made me laugh! LOL i guess if anyone of us was Rajni...we would have reacted the same way hehe

But my ROFL moment was when Mamaji called Mami "mannu!" ROFL [Ok i seriously need to stop talking about Mami or else tomorrow, Mami will be know as Sadie on the crooner LOLLOLLOL]
I am proud of Akash today!! He handled the situation well Clap 
I was really glad that the Payal MU was cleared...and i was happy that everyone was thinking highly of our Khushi (even Arnie boy!) BUT he twisted it later as it being her cunning, evil plan! Ouch

Ok when i saw Arhi fighting i was like hmmm lets see what crooner buddies have to say abt this LOL no i am serious...becoz u guys always have a lot more insight into things than i do and you present it soo nicely and eloquently Smile
my opinion...they are pushing each other's buttons...let see who loses their patiences first and break their "Mauwn varat" (of sorts)! [But i must say loved the intesity!]
--Priya u r right...if khushi keeps pushing him this way...he will definately spill the beans!

I don't know why but i loved it when he said...i hate you doesn't mean i hate the world...(haha for a sec i was anticipating Khushi will say "but the world hates you!"... silly me!) [And do i have to mention Sarun rock!Star]

At the end of the fight when Khushi says i will do as u say...it reminded me of the day when she had sarcastically asked Arnav if he is going to tell her what or what not to do...and his response was a single "YES!" and went to sleep on the recliner!
I have a feeling tomorrow, khushi's going to anger him by constantly asking him to tell her what to do! [back to comedy as usual!] 

Arnav calling Khushi..."KSR" Thumbs Up 

Alright...i have to give Shyam this Clap...he made me happy today, back into action and i sooo love to hate him! I actually liked his dialogue on slapping him...hahaha only a creep like him would say a line like that!!! (and its not the first time i have heard a dialogue like that but i think Shyam said it best LOL)

Yesterday i was having a Confused day...today i am back in my happy go lucky mood SillyWackohaha (maybe coz my holidays begin today PartyDancing)

so here on special request is a hubby moment:
( i should have posted it on tuesday...would have had a better impact but here it goes...sorry in advance if u don't find it funny Ouch):

-Ok i must say hubby knows i love IPK a lot so he uses certain things from the show to make me laugh, well he usually is attempting to flirtEmbarrassed...
So on tuesday (after watching the emotional Heer-ranjha play), we had gone out to pick up something, so in the car, i was quietly sitting when all of a sudden hubby puts his arm around me and says "you are my ranjha!" ROFL i was like what? Shocked and then he goes "oh no! wait ranjha is the boy...no no i mean my Heer!" ROFL LOOL we both laughed like crazy...
poor guy i don't blame him, he has never heard of heer-ranjha before so got confused...he was telling me "heer sounds like a man's name, so i though ranjha was the girl's name!!!" LOL

And here we were discussing Arnav's dialogue "Ranjha male tha!!!!" and there u have it...there are ppl in this world who are questioning Ranjha's gender ROFL ...bichara Ranjha is going through an identity crisis!!!LOL

PS Priya go enjoy the game!!! we will have a blast on saturday! till then we will just spam this crooner! [Crooner buddies...better support me in this!!!!]

PSS rating for today 4.25/5 [special .25 for Mami's amazing speech in EnglishLOLLOLLOL]

PSSS Kalpana...the hand expert...i thought of u today when Arnav was holding Khushi's hand!!!
Kya bhai you can't talk enough about mamai and I miss HP and Lakshami so much that I just can't write about them. You can't talk about her phir bhi .25 marks dhedeye not fair. What about Shyamji no points scored I guess bhai useke vajay se toh kaal tutu meimei huee leads mei.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101shwetachauhansmashitupNandalala

OnepoundChic IF-Sizzlerz
OnepoundChic
OnepoundChic

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
loved the crooner di.. nicely described!
completely agree that real ipk is back..show that keeps u hooked,loved the intensity yesterday..but rabba ve was quite a dabba veOuch..every thing was fantastic except bg in that scene!
cant give a long comment,running 4 test!
Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
PRIYA...new spoiler is up!
maybe most of you have seen it...

this is the link:

its from Zee_news...

basically...Arnav will know the truth of khushi's innocence just before 6 months end...goes into regret mode...might hurt himself coz of the regret...
will try to ask for forgiveness from Khushi..she won't accept.at first..he will try to woo her again!

Apparently CVs are building up the anger, angst of ASR against khushi so when he regrets it's more powerful!

(to be honest...we all expected this...just want them to show it now!!!!)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-carpediem-amisuvshwetachauhansmashitupNandalalabeena14

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sadie101

PRIYA...new spoiler is up!
maybe most of you have seen it...

this is the link:

its from Zee_news...

basically...Arnav will know the truth of khushi's innocence just before 6 months end...goes into regret mode...might hurt himself coz of the regret...
will try to ask for forgiveness from Khushi..she won't accept.at first..he will try to woo her again!

Apparently CVs are building up the anger, angst of ASR against khushi so when he regrets it's more powerful!

(to be honest...we all expected this...just want them to show it now!!!!)
Thanks fr posting Sadie...I was abt to post it as well fr Priya,didnt login in afternoon so saw the spoiler quite late Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101shwetachauhanNandalala

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sejket2

SmileSmileSmile
<font size="4">SORRY HONEY I PUT AN APB ON U TODAY WAS MISSING UR CROONER, BUT TODAY THEY WERE BEYOND THE SCRIPT I MEAN JUST THE WAY SHE GAVE IT BACK TO HIM AND I THINK MAYBE I AM WRONG BUT IT WAS ALWAYS IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD THAT SHE WAS HIS AND NO ELSE COULD HAVE HER. THUS THE FORCED MARRIAGE CAUSE SHE VALUES THE TRADITION AND WHAT IT MEANS TO HER. EVEN THOU WE R SHOWN THE REASON BEING HIS DI BUT HIM BEING JEALOUS AND POSSESSIVE AND MADLY IN LOVE W/ HER. SHE IS ONLY HIS THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
U HAVE NAILED IT IN THE EDIT NOTE THATS Y I LUV UR CROONERS
WHITE SHIRT = SEXY HOT LOOKING TODAY !!!!!!!!!!

[DIV]

<font size="4">SORRY FOR RANTING BUT HAD TO GET IT OUT!!!!!</font>

Embarrassed

Hi, there:

I agree with all of you've said!  I love the part about tradition & what it means to her...the jewelry scene(s) especially reiterated that for me (when she picks up the pieces...)  You may want to use lower case font in your posts as it is against IF rules to use all caps when posting (they consider it as yelling or shouting)!Smile

Edited by Nandalala - 06 April 2012 at 10:14am
Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

D - you know I feel your pain with your connection after my own melt-down on Weds Angry but thank you for saving us from the dark shadow of the doubters Wink ...

I loved today's episode, I felt like the air that hit the confrontation spark that started in the Green Room well and truly caught fire ... it's inspired me to make this !

Come on, come on
Put your hands into the fire
Explain, explain

(don't forget to check the dimple in the middle pix)

As I turn and meet the power
This time, turning white and senses dire

Pull up, pull up
From one extreme to another

From the summer to the spring
From the mountain to the air
From Samaritan

To sin

And it's waiting on the end

and now I'm alone I'm looking out
I'm looking in, way down

The lights are dim ...
(but not out !!!)

I LOVED Arnav's "hinglish" angry man, such natural transition between the two languages so effortlessly ... "phas gaya, stupid temporary marriage" Clap BUT not to be outdone, Khushi hit her mark with her "not worthy of love" jibe Star too !!!

I think I was watching the same episode as everyone else Embarrassed I loveeed the performances !!!

Oh before I go, a little "bhent" for the fans of Mami ...

MOST ROMANTIC SCENE TONIGHT: Mama calling her Manu Heart what is that called ... a Mamma Ve ? x

Absolutely LOVE the song, LOVE the post, & LOVE YOU!Star  Needless to say, I was anticipating an "ODE TO THE HANDS" that speak volumes every time they meet...Yesterday was no different!  You've picked the most perfect lyrics...they are in the fire, engulfed in the flames of passion--yes, that sounds super cliched & maybe even cheesy, but yesterday only proved how love trumps over hate!  Your montage of their expressions & hugs is just wow...he can't get enough...she can't give enough...just breathtaking to see it captured the way you have!  Gives me goosebumps, yaar!  Mami scene toh rocked!  She is a ROCKSTAR in her own right!LOL  

Coming to ASR's "hinglish"...its one of the reasons why I started watching the show!  Finally, an Indian telly hero who can speak the American accent w/o putting it on...& so flawlessly...and the transitions to Hindi are his forte...add to that the husky baritone...Its ALL GOOD!WinkDay Dreaming

Edited by Nandalala - 06 April 2012 at 10:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvshwetachauhansmashitup

Go to top