Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 38 : The Nutcracker - UPDATED !!! (Page 7)

IPKKNDcrazy Newbie
IPKKNDcrazy
IPKKNDcrazy

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
better late than never! loved ur post! believe me, he is taurean, scorpio wouldnt express this much anger, his moves are hidden and with motives, he does them after thinking, where as the taurean, doesnt think once he gets angry...and always makes it up later. he never shows his vulnerability to anyone, acts thick headed even when he knows he is wrong! and thinks superlative abt himself, but u wouldnt find a more loyal soul!
like u said, somehow the storyline itself is biased towards ASR...

didnt highlight any part of ur post and paste it here, bcos i loved every word from it...loved, loved it!

Edited by IPKKNDcrazy - 06 April 2012 at 2:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalala

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

Originally posted by amisuv

Originally posted by smashitupsobti

D - you know I feel your pain with your connection after my own melt-down on Weds Angry but thank you for saving us from the dark shadow of the doubters Wink ...

I loved today's episode, I felt like the air that hit the confrontation spark that started in the Green Room well and truly caught fire ... it's inspired me to make this !

Come on, come on
Put your hands into the fire
Explain, explain

(don't forget to check the dimple in the middle pix)

As I turn and meet the power
This time, turning white and senses dire

Pull up, pull up
From one extreme to another

From the summer to the spring
From the mountain to the air
From Samaritan

To sin

And it's waiting on the end

and now I'm alone I'm looking out
I'm looking in, way down

The lights are dim ...
(but not out !!!)

I LOVED Arnav's "hinglish" angry man, such natural transition between the two languages so effortlessly ... "phas gaya, stupid temporary marriage" Clap BUT not to be outdone, Khushi hit her mark with her "not worthy of love" jibe Star too !!!

I think I was watching the same episode as everyone else Embarrassed I loveeed the performances !!!

Oh before I go, a little "bhent" for the fans of Mami ...

MOST ROMANTIC SCENE TONIGHT: Mama calling her Manu Heart what is that called ... a Mamma Ve ? x

Aawww the dimple...Kalpana thanks dear...how could I miss this...The hands did the trick again Wink
Suvi ... hopefully there is enough "brow" action going on in the collage for you ... I'm spending so much time on the Crooner that I'm so behind with your request ... promise I haven't forgotten about you Embarrassed think I might have to do a "hands" update post this week Wink x
Dont worry sweetie...This brow action was HOT Wink & yes ek naya 'Hand update' toh banta hai from yesterday's episode...Luv u fr ur daily hardwork in making such a wonderful collage Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandalalasmashitup

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Debu!! I am a scorpion too!! So I am glad you know my traits!! LOL Ahh.. Love the crooner today!! Coz I knew I would be getting what my heart desired, here!! The forum was making me re-evaluate my happiness after the show!! Ouch
LOVE you for the edit note!! I did not think like that!! Thank you for bringing to our notice the small but crucial scene!! And also for the triangle of mother son and wife with Arnav at the apex!! WOW!! Clap Clap Clap
Oh our show is back! With a bang!! I am a happy girl today..! Much much happy..! I wanna elaborate on why!! Please bear with the length!!

The ire and the fire and other reasons:

-Thank god this fancy dress MU got cleared so soon!! Approve

-My anger with Payal dissipated today.. coz I felt pity for the girl!! She is always overshadowed by Khushi!! She knew the repercussions of not performing and yet helped the girl, Khushi does prize fixing and is applauded more!
LOL I know you think its half-half but for Nani and Arnav, Payal was an afterthought!! I dont mind though! Wink

-I was confused with Maami's thanks giving speech.. Ouch I could only get that Payal was forgiven and in fact, appreciated by her MIL after Payal and everyone around her started smiling!! Oh wow! That is some improvement!!

-My Shyamu!! Ah.. he is doing wonders!! I have never loved a villain so much!! I said yesterday.. I say it again.. well done slime ball!! Keep rolling!! Thumbs Up

-And the real villain of the show, Anjali, is at her work again!!! Is she harboring a secret grudge and motive against Khushi or what! Angry

-These adorable sisters!! One earns and suffers the wrath of a dangerous MIL to keep a neighbor's secret, to keep her happy and tension free; and the other one earns and suffers the rage, the fury and bitterness of her dangerous husband to keep HIS sister happy and tension free.. And for such gullible reasons too!! Phew!! CVs are showing this in parallel to emphasize on their upbringing I think.. But.. anyone can take them for a ride!! No wonder they are suffering!!

-Arnav Singh Raizada is back!!! And as the loverboy, not the brother!! Dancing He is finally reacting the way I wanted him to.. Tum kahan thi!! Kyunki tum meri patni ho!! Jaisa main kahoonga waise hi karogi!! I cant let you go!!!  Yes.. Now we are talking boy!!

Although there was another trailing declaration, another addition to the list of incomplete statements (made me so think of Rashmi), at least some action has started!! We should satisfy ourselves with forceful declarations like Wo mere pati hain! Main uska pati hoon!! Tum meri patni ho!! These pati-patni I tell you!! By Jove!! LOL

-My favorite emotion, jealousy is back!! Its driving the control freak crazy!! So much so that the boy cant even wait to get inside the privacy of his room to confront and question Khushi, its all happening at the very entrance to the Raizada mansion.. which makes me wonder  if there is a third party witness to it, Nani, payal or Shyamu himself! Embarrassed

-One little girl driving two MEN, much older than her in age and experience.. sensible, calculating, manipulative, aggressive, worldly MEN crazy.. Both getting reckless, losing control in public!! WOW!! A salute to the women power!!
Embarrassed

-And Khushi.. well.. I have always been a little biased towards Khushi, I feel for her.. and her spirited defiance, the will and the courage to stand up against such a force like ASR and handling him like no one else can.. left me sighing with appreciation and satisfaction!!! One is ire, the other is fire!!

Oh! Am i happy!!! The cat got its cream!! (Sanju!!!)
I rate it as a 4.7 on 5!!! Yeah!!
Embarrassed

Edited by shwetachauhan - 06 April 2012 at 3:05am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDcrazy-carpediem-soni.bsmashitupNandalala

zooni.blue IF-Rockerz
zooni.blue
zooni.blue

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
suer luved nthe crooner explained the fight of arhi so well
-.Pearl.- IF-Dazzler
-.Pearl.-
-.Pearl.-

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I should probably start reading the crooners as it is being written! Would save me a lot of time and energy berating the show!!!! Show me some way out here!!! 

I don't know how but the crooner always makes me see some sense in that non-sense I watch on TV every night! Tongue..!!! Awesome-blossom! This made me want to see the show again!

Again, I only agree with that 0.5 part of your rating...! But the rest - uurrrmmm... I seriously felt things were going round and round and round... And round and round and round...!!!! Hope the circle closes at some point of time or other!

You too going for the match??? Me too!!! See ya at Wankhede!!! Wink... Go MI...!!! It's steamin' hot here; but the hell I care - anything for MI..!!! Ala Re..!!!!!

Edited by Pearl_mystic - 06 April 2012 at 3:59am
amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Hey Priya, they showed IPK in SBB Smile But again wohi stupid comedy...I cant believe it yaar.

Sanaya: Khushi is trying to avoid ASR so she has started teaching kids. She is in sm room in RM. narrating story of beauty & the beast. has a scary mask in her hand. she reaches the door & ASR walks in with the reflection of his mobile light on his face. Khushi gets scared & shouts.

Off camera- Barun is laughing, scaring the kids, making faces Day Dreaming No interview with Barun Cry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansmashitup

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Debu!! I am a scorpion too!! So I am glad you know my traits!! LOL Ahh.. Love the crooner today!! Coz I knew I would be getting what my heart desired, here!! The forum was making me re-evaluate my happiness after the show!! Ouch
LOVE you for the edit note!! I did not think like that!! Thank you for bringing to our notice the small but crucial scene!! And also for the triangle of mother son and wife with Arnav at the apex!! WOW!! Clap Clap Clap
Oh our show is back! With a bang!! I am a happy girl today..! Much much happy..! I wanna elaborate on why!! Please bear with the length!!

The ire and the fire and other reasons:

-Thank god this fancy dress MU got cleared so soon!! Approve

-My anger with Payal dissipated today.. coz I felt pity for the girl!! She is always overshadowed by Khushi!! She knew the repercussions of not performing and yet helped the girl, Khushi does prize fixing and is applauded more!
LOL I know you think its half-half but for Nani and Arnav, Payal was an afterthought!! I dont mind though! Wink

-I was confused with Maami's thanks giving speech.. Ouch I could only get that Payal was forgiven and in fact, appreciated by her MIL after Payal and everyone around her started smiling!! Oh wow! That is some improvement!!

-My Shyamu!! Ah.. he is doing wonders!! I have never loved a villain so much!! I said yesterday.. I say it again.. well done slime ball!! Keep rolling!! Thumbs Up

-And the real villain of the show, Anjali, is at her work again!!! Is she harboring a secret grudge and motive against Khushi or what! Angry

-These adorable sisters!! One earns and suffers the wrath of a dangerous MIL to keep a neighbor's secret, to keep her happy and tension free; and the other one earns and suffers the rage, the fury and bitterness of her dangerous husband to keep HIS sister happy and tension free.. And for such gullible reasons too!! Phew!! CVs are showing this in parallel to emphasize on their upbringing I think.. But.. anyone can take them for a ride!! No wonder they are suffering!!

-Arnav Singh Raizada is back!!! And as the loverboy, not the brother!! Dancing He is finally reacting the way I wanted him to.. Tum kahan thi!! Kyunki tum meri patni ho!! Jaisa main kahoonga waise hi karogi!! I cant let you go!!!  Yes.. Now we are talking boy!!

Although there was another trailing declaration, another addition to the list of incomplete statements (made me so think of Rashmi), at least some action has started!! We should satisfy ourselves with forceful declarations like Wo mere pati hain! Main uska pati hoon!! Tum meri patni ho!! These pati-patni I tell you!! By Jove!! LOL

-My favorite emotion, jealousy is back!! Its driving the control freak crazy!! So much so that the boy cant even wait to get inside the privacy of his room to confront and question Khushi, its all happening at the very entrance to the Raizada mansion.. which makes me wonder  if there is a third party witness to it, Nani, payal or Shyamu himself! Embarrassed

-One little girl driving two MEN, much older than her in age and experience.. sensible, calculating, manipulative, aggressive, worldly MEN crazy.. Both getting reckless, losing control in public!! WOW!! A salute to the women power!!
Embarrassed

-And Khushi.. well.. I have always been a little biased towards Khushi, I feel for her.. and her spirited defiance, the will and the courage to stand up against such a force like ASR and handling him like no one else can.. left me sighing with appreciation and satisfaction!!! One is ire, the other is fire!!

Oh! Am i happy!!! The cat got its cream!! (Sanju!!!)
I rate it as a 4.7 on 5!!! Yeah!!
Embarrassed
Really liked ur post, esp the bold in red. The jealousy part , which awakened the hurt lover inside ASR. Even I wondered fr a sec that there could be an audience of this fight but then maybe not Confused

Salute to woman power...Gud one Thumbs Up 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetachauhansmashitupNandalala

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Priya, thanks fr ur Crooner...I thought u got depressed that KKR lost , so we started our discussions on yesterday's crooner LOL LOL Luv ur opening quote, Perfect ClapClap Liked ur analysis of the ownership battle betwn the two...And yes u r absolutely right abt TV's angry young man...The Barun Sobti...Thumbs Up 

For me the theme of the day was : The darkest hour is just before the dawn... 

The extreme emotions on display today were required, all hell has to break loose here...His only agenda is now to stake claim on her & make her abide to it. His love is more possessive & passionate now.Today I was reminded of the terrace scene again. How Arnav was so eager to confess his true feelings to Khushi, the glow on his face & suddenly how his dream world came crumbling down with what he witnessed. Which left him devastated & in turn taking a monumental step in marrying Khushi. Similar thing happened betwn Tuesday & today- He poured his heart out to Khushi under the pretense of acting, was willing to give his heart a chance again. When Beena disclosed the reasons in front of the family, he was even more convinced & wanted to regain his trust for Khushi. But the minute he saw Khushi-Shyam, he was again shattered.  The fire in his eyes, how he controlled himself in the midst of the crowd, his innocent love dying a thousand deaths Cry His eyes eager to decipher what was happening betwn the two...Barun was brilliant here Clap
I also liked the scene & change in expressions when Arnav realises that both Khushi & Shyam r missing. Gud direction Thumbs Up
My take is that hate is required now, bcoz when Arnav will get to know abt Khushi's innocence, it will be tougher on him to forgive himself, rather than seeking forgiveness frm Khushi.

The confrontation was mindblowing...like old times...Barun & Sanaya, my salute Clap Clap 
Luved Barun's straight face expression when he was holding onto her hand, no emotions on display...But as soon as she closes her eyes in anticipation of her fall, he grips her hand & pulls her back...An almost hug but in the worst of times Unhappy Personally, I would call it the first Hate Rabba Ve...And yes Priya, even I noticed the wooden Lamp Wink The entire scene had excellent dialogues & the voice modulation of both was perfect.

Finally I luved how he announced her true name 'Khushi Singh Raizaada'...

Note to CVs: A dhamakedar Promo is the need of the hour. Plz dont wait till the ME to come up with one. The recent promos hv been very lacklustre & more of copy,paste jobs. The last mindblowing promo was the marriage one. Guys, u hv given us sm of the most rocking promos ever...So plzzz wake up...Angry 

Priya, waiting fr ur additions tom. Enjoy the match & miss us & hottie Wink 

My rating : 4.5/5

Hey Suvi..! A great post... I loved every bit!!

@bold red: I really hope so!! That the dawn is approaching!!

@bold blue: Oh!! This is heart breaking stuff!! Yes.. the expression so resembled the terrace scene!! The only difference being shock and disbelief replaced by hopelessness and defeat!! My heart went out to him then!! He dint make a single move to interrupt them! Poor boy was coming to terms with the supposed loss!! Cry

@bold pink: Ahh.. the much awaited road to redemption!! I hope we all get it to our hearts' content!!

@bold orange: Much needed..!! At least, if for nothing else, for the TRPs!! They have to give everyone a glimpse of what promise the track hold for us in the future!!! Its required ASAP!! I can read so many fans turning their back on the show!!
Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IPKKNDcrazy-carpediem-amisuvsmashitupNandalala

Go to top