Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Crooner 38 : The Nutcracker - UPDATED !!! (Page 10)

Nandalala IF-Rockerz
Nandalala
Nandalala

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smashitupsobti

[QUOTE=Nandalala][QUOTE=smashitupsobti]
Anjali - I love that you loved it !!! This song is amazing and I was just waiting for the right time to pull it out ... I feel so emotional about the pics and words as I compose my reply that it just leaves me drained (that and a few technical issues have tested my patience this week too) Angry 

Thank you for filling in the blanks, the level of analysis and intelligence from Queen bee D and the rest of Barun's angels Wink  (Khushi's too, sorry Shweta Embarrassed) leaves me dumbstruck ... isn't it amazing to be a part of a such an intricate jigsaw of life, where everyones a piece that makes a perfect picture when they're done Blushing x

Hey, SK!Hug  Hope you are enjoying your long Easter weekend!Party  I am working from home today, so yay, I get to hang out here as time permits!  I can tell your pics speak to you, as they do to us!  Its just beautiful that you can emote in the way you do!  

Well, our Queen bee D ROCKS!  Thats why we are part of her hive!  Her ability to interpret, decipher & then masterfully desseminate is like none other...Smile  I'm an ArHi angel, yaar...but give props to Sobti for keeping it real! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvsmashitup

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Hey my Crooner buddies Big smile gr8 episode today, sorry logged in late as had to rush fr a diinner party right after the episode.

Did u check out Barun's interview ?? AAWWW LUVED IT Clap Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101shwetachauhansmashitup

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by Nandalala

Shweta!!!  How long has it been!  We are like two ships passing in the Crooner waters...passing but can never meet up!LOL  Absolutely LOVED your comparison of the ire & the fire...how apropos! Yes, the jealous, control freak is not using discretion, everyone else be damned...let the whole world hear what he has to say...I say if thats not passion, what is!?

I too have a Khushi bias...I can't help it!  She is the first telly female protagonist I've seen whom I can cheer on for her sheer guts & gumption!  Her "don't give a damn" attitude & ability to give back with interest is ttly applause worthy!  

I am happy the show is back on track without much of a dent in the screenplay...yeah, parts of the MU have been dragged, but I think various factors came into play there...I do think that the resolution will be MIND BLOWING!  Can't wait!

Anjali...!! Too long isnt it? Well.. its me!! I have been so tied up with work and travel these past few days, that i only get to post here when its almost time for the new crooner!! Ouch I told you its my turn now!! Smile Will be more regular from next week!! Missed you.. Missed Debu this whole week!!! And now I am seriously wondering where Bindu went!!! I havnt see her around!! More worried coz last we were talking to her, she was not well.. she was recovering from an asthmatic attack!!

Well.. I have been dying to tell you how much I love that DP!!! You were asking me for putting this up?? Oh God!! Its a treat to the eyes!!! The goddess that she is.. ! Now I will start digging for some picture to put up here next!! Embarrassed

Well.. the episode really cheered me for I was waiting for this intensity to return!! I havnt watched today's episode yet! Just got back.. and put it on download!! I hope the magic continues coz I just read Suvi's comment about what they showed in SBB!! The comedy is back and stuff!! I hope not!! Even if its back, I hope its relevant!! Confused

Shweta!HugHug  My Audrey lovin' sistah!  Yay!  I am so happy to be responding to your post within minutes, not days!LOL  Well, I ttly understand abt work & travel...I was in that mode two weeks ago!  It is so nerve wracking particularly in the midst of an addiction such as this show!LOL  Yeah, Bindu has been missed...I sure hope she is feeling better!

The epi yesterday was fabulous...I just finished watching the one for today!  Shades of normalcy & concern...the glacier in search of eternal sunshine...won't say more!Big smile  Loved it though!  Yeah, I was apprehensive about the comedy...so far, so good!

And what do I say about our Audrey!  Hai!  If anyone gets my plight at choosing the right pic of Ms. Divine, it would be you, na!?  This pic resonated for a number of reasons...Lemme know if I can help in your quest!Smile

Have a relaxed weekend, sweetheart!  Looking forward to chatting with you soon!Heart

Anjali.. Hug Talk about addiction!!! I had a long day, came back so tired, dint even feel like indulging our hyperactive Romeo, and yet here I am.. still awake, downloaded and watched the episode twice already and replying on the forum!! We are seriously so into it, it surprises me at times!! I am a no TV kind of person!! One seldom finds me before it!! I can't boast of my coverage and knowledge of any other daily soap!! And look at what this show has made out of me!! I am even watching it on my phone sometimes!! Ouch

Work has kept me busy.. I have not been talking much with family and friends around me, for lack of enough time.. but forum and crooner have my daily attendance!! I have been talking to my friends here daily!!! LOL

You gave me a hint and I hurried to the next window!! I have a satisfied smile on my lips and a wistful look in my eyes..! The glacier in search of eternal sunshine indeed..! More about it in the crooner when Debu posts it!! For now.. I am content! *sigh*

Now the pic of the eternal queen is speaking volumes!! This is so her!! The style, the aura, the aloofness, the elegance, the dignity!! WOW!! She is a class apart!! And then its.. Breakfast at Tiffany's! I can understand the resonance hun..! Will definitely ask for your opinion when I sit down to choosing one!! For the problem is, we are so spoilt for choice!! I get all confused!!!

You have a great weekend too love..! Hoping to catch up with you again in the next crooner..! Till then.. take care..! Hug

shwetachauhan IF-Dazzler
shwetachauhan
shwetachauhan

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisuv

Hey my Crooner buddies Big smile gr8 episode today, sorry logged in late as had to rush fr a diinner party right after the episode.

Did u check out Barun's interview ?? AAWWW LUVED IT Clap Clap

Hey Suvi..!! Big smile Just when I was about to log off I saw this.. What an episode!! ahh.. I have been sighing and smiling since!! This is what we were looking for.. Finally the CVs listened!! I knew there would be a turn around soon!! And are we happy! Day Dreaming

Just checked Barun's interview too..!! He is a sweetheart!! Poetry writing indeed!! He did talk about his writing in the SPA but they dint let him continue.. Angry I am glad we could learn some more about it today..!! He had a message for us too!! awww.. utterly sweet!! Loved it!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sadie101amisuvsmashitup

Sadie101 Senior Member
Sadie101
Sadie101

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetachauhan

Originally posted by amisuv

Hey my Crooner buddies Big smilegr8 episode today, sorry logged in late as had to rush fr a diinner party right after the episode.

Did u check out Barun's interview ?? AAWWW LUVED IT ClapClap

<font color="#333333" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Hey Suvi..!! Big smile Just when I was about to log off I saw this.. What an episode!! ahh.. I have been sighing and smiling since!! This is what we were looking for.. Finally the CVs listened!! I knew there would be a turn around soon!! And are we happy! Day Dreaming

Just checked Barun's interview too..!! He is a sweetheart!! Poetry writing indeed!! He did talk about his writing in the SPA but they dint let him continue.. Angry I am glad we could learn some more about it today..!! He had a message for us too!! awww.. utterly sweet!! Loved it!!!</font>

Ahh what shud I say abt the episode!!!

Oh n the last line of BS 's interview made me blush hehe
He doesn't know why we love him so much hehe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amisuvsmashitup

star1315 Senior Member
star1315
star1315

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Awesome!!!!!    loved  your post

Go to top