India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

What is Kesar thinking??

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Does she has a plan?? or does she only care for samar and want him back and is not interested in Thakur's poor conditions??...Has she forgiven Shakti in real??...is she playing her own game?? Confused

PS: Haven't watched today's episode yet...just going by the WU Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aziza7simmi.friends03aka.aierCrAzYREDBruce_Lsuk4---Yemi---Anondo.RCaped_Crusaderpiyarapiyari

Caped_Crusader IF-Sizzlerz
Caped_Crusader
Caped_Crusader

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
I'm Also Confused...ConfusedEagerly Waiting For It...TongueMissed It For The 12-12 Match...AngryKnight Riders Lost...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
pratgyya has given keser a all property documents and keser will take his fingerprints when he will be drunked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhni....Poojie....

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
well...when kn today try to touch kesar in jeep...she is not feeling comfortable...as per promo it was pratigya 's plan...
so lets c what happen...may be when meneka force shakti kesar agree for divorce as per kn's demand...and that paper may not be divorce paper but property paper...that kn sign...kesar change that paper...
or its meneka who try to grab the property by trick...and kesar alongwith pratigya expose meneka in front of shakti...
there is so many possibities with this track...
but one thing is sure shame couple's bad day has come...
As for kesar she is only interested in samar...and samar loved prats more than her...it will create misunderstanding in btwn kesar-prats may be...kesar feel jealous of pratigya..but i think it come after meneka's exit...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4piyarapiyari....Poojie....

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Its her definitely. Even i haven't watched today's episode yet LOL

....Poojie....

Devil86 IF-Rockerz
Devil86
Devil86

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
meneka's exit...
not exits her sooo easily
like too sajjan gives his all property control to krishna and pratgya and keser tortur e menka that will be great to seee
amma will be also back after somtime
throw menka mom i agree with that
but not menka
i want to see she also suffer like sajjan family does

....Poojie....

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
It could turn out to be part of a master plan, but at the moment i'm not certain of anything.
Kesar's lack of interest in the how/what/why of the thakurs ending up at the adda makes me think she already knows everything, but on the other hand, she might just be a better dressed version of the same kesar plus a few kilos of makeup, but she looks attractive though.
She seems to be obsessed by having samar with her, and though she is his mother, she ought to consider the fact that he hardly knows her and loves KP as his parents, how will it affect him to be torn away from them all of a sudden.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aziza7simmi.friends03piyarapiyari....Poojie....

simmi.friends03 IF-Dazzler
simmi.friends03
simmi.friends03

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk4

It could turn out to be part of a master plan, but at the moment i'm not certain of anything.
Kesar's lack of interest in the how/what/why of the thakurs ending up at the adda makes me think she already knows everything, but on the other hand, she might just be a better dressed version of the same kesar plus a few kilos of makeup, but she looks attractive though.
She seems to be obsessed by having samar with her, and though she is his mother, she ought to consider the fact that he hardly knows her and loves KP as his parents, how will it affect him to be torn away from them all of a sudden.Confused

totally agree with u...she is only interested in samar...and poor kid what is his fault...he is happy with KP becx he loved both...but everytime he was forcefully taken away from them...earlier becx of meneka and now its kesar...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4piyarapiyari....Poojie....

Go to top