Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OS:I belong to the world where you live prt5-pg 17 (Page 14)

s0n00smi Senior Member
s0n00smi
s0n00smi

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
It is nice...2more parts,,Wink waitingDay Dreaming

meenaluma IF-Rockerz
meenaluma
meenaluma

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
awesome updates pls pm me when u update next part
mysticblue14 Groupbie
mysticblue14
mysticblue14

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged

Thank you so much for you comments.Smile

OK So here is another update.Smile

Warning: This is having some more glycerin flow.LOL

Next upate would be the last update. You'll get to know what shyam did.Angry

PART 4

Arnav knew shyam was the culprit.

But Arnav thought asking him would be another mistake, shyam would never ever tell the truth. He needed to ask Khushi .

So he decided to wait. There were many more things to be said between them. She had to be fine before that.

Nani"chote you didn't answer our questions"

Arnav" I would answer everything after Khushi becomes fine. I promise. Can you all wait till then?"

Even though nani was reluctant she knew chote would never break his promise, so she agreed.

Everyone went back home once tKhushi was discharged . Within 2 days only Khushi's smile seemed to return back, Arnav spent his whole day with her. But Khushi needed to know what had happened, why this sudden change in him, even though she was happy, she past was an evidence to he could change his behavior in a flicker of second.

She decided to confront him" Why have you changed suddenly?"

Arnav" We'll  talk about this later Khushi. You need to be fine "

Khushi " I am fine Arnav. You have to tell me. You used to hate me . All the three months you hated me like hell, then why now?"

Khushi wanted to know, what was happening , first he hates her , then cares for her. Even though she knew he cared, this was becoming very confusing for her. Where did his hate go?

Arnav decided finally the time had come to tell her everything, so,

He told her, he told her every single thing that how he was about to propose her, and he saw them at the terrace, and how shyam had created that misunderstanding.

She stood silent. She couldn't understand. All these months of hate just because of a misunderstanding, a stupid misunderstanding. She didn't understand whether to feel happy that he was about to propose her, that he loved her or to feel sad at the fact that he couldn't trust her enough to even ask her. It didn't matter to her how much he had hurt her these months, she never held any grudges, she could forget those things within a day if he apologized once. But this fact that he didn't trust her stirred her . She felt unhappy.

Arnav" Khushi  I know"

Khushi cut him off" Don't talk to me arnav. I don't want to talk to you anymore"

Arnav tried to interrupt her but she continued" No arnav , there is nothing more to say" Arnav felt scared now. The earlier Khushi would have shouted at him for this but she simply said.

She continued "Couldn't you ask me once Arnav what the matter was. I would have told you everything"

She was still hurting from all that happened . She couldnt shout. She was just sad ,very sad, that all this because he couldnt trust her once. She started crying. Arnav coudnt take this. He coudnt see her breaking down anymore. She fell to the floor and started crying. He went forward and tried to hold her, but she pushed his hands away "Don't you dare touch me. I hate you"

Those words shattered his heart . He now knew how it felt to her when he told those words to her. But it was no time to think about his grief .Khushi was breaking down . He knew this wasn't the right time to tell things , she was very weak right now.

Arnav" khushi  I am so sorry . Khushi please don't cry. I 'm sorry do anything hit me, trouble me. You are already weak . "

She listened to nothing. She just cried till she fainted.

Arnav picked her up and gently placed on the bed as if she was a piece of feather which could be hurt by any movement"

He looked at her sleeping for. She was so delicate. How he had managed to take the life out of her.

Then he saw the bandaged area on her wrist. Rage took over him. This was all because of that bloody shyam. He would surely kill him for whatever he had done.

But he needed to know this from Khushi , because he wanted Khushi to trust him enough to tell him what had happen, to trust him that he would always be by her side whatever be the situation.

He waited for her to wake up. When she woke up, she saw him staring at her intently, she just got up and started walking out from the room. Arnav tried to stop her but she simply said " I need time"

He stopped. She actually needed time.

But all this while he couldn't be silent about shyam. Eventhough he was waiting for Khushi to tell him everything he was continuously tracking shyam.

He knew shyam was in the city itself, not anywhere outside as his di was told. His very movement was being tracked by arnav so that if he made any gesture of leaving the city he could be immediately caught hold of.

Meanwhile khushi had stopped talking to him. She was returning he could see, her charm was retuning. She knew she had forgiven him,  she could never stay angry with him, but relations aren't just made by that, their relation was lacking trust.

But this was not taken easily by Arnav. He assumed khushi's ignorance to be her unforgiving nature. Hence, he  used to cry everytime after she slept at night thinking that the next day may be she would forgive him.

One night when she woke up to go to the washroom she heard cries, yes she heard them. Was arnav crying? No... she cant bear him crying . she went to the poolside. She saw ,yes he was crying.

She looked at him intently, then went forward, and sat down beside him cupped his face her own eyes now brimming with tears" What are you doing Arnav what ... I ... mean" her voice as if almost going to break.

She didn't trust her voice. She had seen his concern for his di. His tears for his mother, but this way of silent crying was new to her.

Arnav" I am sorry khushi I am so sorry ... please forgive me...hit me trouble me do anything but dont show your ignorance towards me. He looked like a baby when he said that.

Oh god , had her ignorance hurt him so much. She never thought.

Arnav"  Khushi please I am so so sorry. I cant take any more of your hatred. " he cried with all his heart in front of her

Khushi couldn't take this. She loved him, and her heart knew he loved her. There was a mistake from both sides for not trusting their heart. She realized, it was not only him, but she was also at fault for not trusting him. How could she blame him.

She herself started crying seeing him in this condition" No arnav please don't cry. I cant see you crying. I do forgive you. I was just ... I can never be angry with you Arnav please"

Arnav asked like a cute little baby as if his whole life depended on her answer" So do you really forgive me?"

Khushi cried as she said" y...y..Yes"

He pulled her into such a tight hug that took the breath out of her. They stayed like that for sometime feeling contentment in eachother's arms.  The next morning when they woke they found eachother in the same position as of previous night. They looked into eachothers eyes and knew that this realtion would last forever till eternity.

Khushi asked" You were really crying for me?"She knew that was a stupid question on her part, but the sanka devi that she was she had to ask.

Arnav wondered why does she want to hear everything in words. Its anyways difficult for him to speak his emotions into words, but he thought to say it

Arnav" Yes"

Khushi" Why?"She thought this time he might just walk away like the previous time he did when he gifted her the bangles. But this time even if he did, it didn't matter, cause  she knew the answer, she knew it was difficult for him to answer.

But Arnav chose to answer, he wanted to make her feel loved" Because I belong to the world where you live and if you only hate me then then I can't bear it "

Those words got tears to her eyes, god only knows how much had she craved to hear those words from him. She hugged him tightly like a kid knowing he would always be with her.

But this moment was interrupted by a knocking in their door. It was their di" Chote come out fast. Your jeejaji has returned. We'll all have breakfast together.

Khushi's face instantly turned fearful.

So how was it.Embarrassed Leave your comments.

Edited by mysticblue14 - 08 April 2012 at 8:22am

The following 87 member(s) liked the above post:

rbadheypreet_21KaShluv4evaswati2011Kavita1970honeyboney1uchuramansweety3773Roxi92nazma94sally2651ggn_girlapoorva12sharmaParker27lilkrup4ukishu81shivani15paaskhannalollipop4uhemvbmanjusha_92Sandhu32padamjots0n00smiwinchfireSimmyOwaissruthirishicraziefanrosalinda92jazzpreetjankisoni86arhifandebiprabhataraparigaos112801soniachammuShivika-foreverSavera84pri3loveCuriousmindjbluedaysukirtiraizadaabraxosshagun-rockswafa.Mbutterfly7WittyKittyguyinoblivionanarshimalosearul01rennievikadesigirlsweet_butterflymischiefongongongLily2011smiley-shineyKareena1994emistryhemakalaibarun_loverstar_fan1BlueMystiqueStapletonAnupamaJYkriti_atharvfarheen75SanzBarbiezafilara3110subiscsmalluangelashred12Veena..OmNaMaSteOmbrainychild92keenu_kkChitraFSamiyaIPKKNDFAYKHAN29--MISHTEE--ASR6262...Rapunzel...sarunlicious..princessunaraDownhill

SamiyaIPKKND IF-Sizzlerz
SamiyaIPKKND
SamiyaIPKKND

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
nice update dear...
subiscs IF-Rockerz
subiscs
subiscs

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
nice update!!!! and shyam s bac...arnav shyam confrontation...nice...update soon Smile
BlueMystique IF-Rockerz
BlueMystique
BlueMystique

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
The 3rd and 4th posts were great! I loved that Khushi forgave him. I really wanna know what shyam did, update soon please?Smile
arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
wow they confessed but for what the hell that shyam came back.(this sentence is my anger on shyam not to ur os)and it was sweet...thanks 4 pm..continue
SanzBarbie IF-Rockerz
SanzBarbie
SanzBarbie

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Pls kill AnJhali and Shyam together.. both are free-loader pests.. cant AnJhali leave ArHi alone for a poignant moment ; such a clingy bimbo..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pog123

Go to top