India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Handled intelligently...

big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

We have predicted lots of thing about how Mohan will teach Prateek a good lession without affecting his and Megha's job...But none of our ideas were so convincing or didn't able to manage everything...But in today's epi, CV showed how to handle this situation without hampering anything...Excellent and non-predictable treatment towards prateek...Mohan didn't do anything filmy just like beating him or threatning him rather bring Prerna in a spot...This way he make prateek scared and also make him clear that for the next time there won't be any "next time"...This way they make Megha aware of Prateek's as well as Mohan's true nature and also save their jobs...Otherwise it would be quite unrealistic if they show that Mohan will bashing him or disclose his activities before everyone, may be prateek will be humiliated but at the same time it won't be possible for Mohan and Megha to work at the same office...But now Mohan will surely blackmail Prateek to keep his and Megha's job intact...Also this way prateek will also stop his creepy act with megha...

But most importantly I think this will lead to another interesting twist where prateek will try to harm them in other way...He may appear as the antagonist along with Dinanath and resisting Mohan's effort to prove Amar's innocence...It has to be...Otherwise if Mohan easilly able to publish proofs against dinnanath and for amar's innocence how would serial go on...I think the CV has handled this prateek wala quite intelligently and paving the way for the progress of the story...

Hats off to them...Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MeeKhush1Mulan12Udita4Nirjhor105GoodbyememadSilentsoulbsingapuryTaiyo--Udhay--

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
that's the speciality of this show , that makes this show different than others...

i am really fed up watching all silly melodramatic show so i find this show entertaining and mind refreshing...
and entire crew and cast doing wonderful job...
great going...hope they keep up same flavour

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Udita4

big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
@  bsingapury : Truly said...sorry for replying late...I was out of station...i also hope for the same...
ssuraj627 Newbie
ssuraj627
ssuraj627

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
ya i agree cv do it for future big track of amar case  pratik so mad now he will keep chup  but boiling from inside he will not publish amar story he will sell real proof that mohan gives him to dinanath 

i hope prerna own paper i think paper is her fathers and creep pratik marry her for money thats why he do so much natak of love and he very  afraid of her mohan megha do very wrong in not showing her his asliyat she is living dhakosla marraige but i undrstand story need this at this time i dont know if prerna has children 
big_007 Senior Member
big_007
big_007

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ssuraj627

ya i agree cv do it for future big track of amar case  pratik so mad now he will keep chup  but boiling from inside he will not publish amar story he will sell real proof that mohan gives him to dinanath 

No I don't think Mohan will give the original proof to his han because he knows his nature and he also know that Prateek also thinking of strike back to Mohan and Megha...

i hope prerna own paper i think paper is her fathers and creep pratik marry her for money thats why he do so much natak of love and he very  afraid of her mohan megha do very wrong in not showing her his asliyat she is living dhakosla marraige but i undrstand story need this at this time i dont know if prerna has children 

At this point I'm quite agree with u...The way Prateek fears Prerna, may she has major percent of share in PL...And yes prerna and prateek have two children...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssuraj627--Udhay--

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 07 April 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I agree they handled maturely delivered in most non cliche way.. I seriously loved last episode...So.not other show way...It was strictly simple non cliche NBT way...Hopefully CVs will keep showing us good show without entering into ideas of all parallel shows...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index