Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Apr 5th Arhi sequences: Subtle progress... (Page 5)

DCgirl Goldie
DCgirl
DCgirl

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Subha- I am back.
After watching the episode 3+ times, I still can't come to a conclusion whether I like it or not. That said, I just thought I will go thru your observations and by the end of it, maybe I will have something to say... my POV. Here goes:
Originally posted by shu_cal

Today's sequences and my rantings... Embarrassed 

Today, when I saw the episode the first time, I felt there was no progress.. But then I rewatched it again.. And yes there was indeed progress.. 

There are two things I am hoping to happen soon - Arnav rethinking on the MU about Khushi and Khushi realizing her feelings..  I did see some progress on both of them.. Very subtle, but did happen.. 

I am not doing a thorough summary,  just  some scenes.. 

1. Veena family explaining RM's loss.. 

After Veena family accept their award, they walk back to RM folks and explain how Payal did'nt do her act to help them win..  RM people realize Payal and Khushi's actions and are proud of them..  Arnav takes a moment to reflect on Khushi and her refusal to accept the prize..   As he does, he realizes Khushi is missing and so is Shyam and goes looking for her..  When he asks the organizer if he has seen Khushi, he informs Arnav that he has seen Khushi going out with another man.. 

Yesterday, Khushi called Arnav names in front of an audience.. Arnav and Khushi had a bitter fight in the green room.. while Arnav prodded the reason, Khushi refused to budge.. resulting in a nasty fight.. And today, when Veena family explained how they won, Arnav started rethinking - about Khushi's actions.. Almost understanding her.. and realizing how he misunderstood her..  Arnav started re-thinking on Khushi, though it was short lived..  

See... I liked that Arnav instantaneously figured out why Khushi did all that drama in front of the Judges but what good did it do? In a few minutes, he connected more dots and concluded that Khushi is tried to be exemplerily nice to get brownie points from everyone.
In the movie National Treasure... Jon Voight has a dialogue that I like. The gist is, in a treasure hunt, a clue leads to another clue to another clue but it never get to the treasure. I feel that way with Arnav-Khushi now. He found out she had a reason to deny the prize but then that lead him to believe she wants family on her side ... for Jewels? petty much Arnav? That dialogue was so foolishly written... its a joke.
2. Shyam-Khushi's fiasco.. 

Arnav sees Shyam smiling and talking to Khushi.. Whereas really, Shyam is holding Khushi's hands as she is trying her best to break loose..  Arnav thinks the worst - and is extremely angry..  He questions her,  but Anjali takes Khushi away saying Khushi was with her..  Akash asks Shyam where he had been.. Arnav overhears, but Shyam gives a vague answer..  Arnav is extremly angry and assumes the worst.. 

There was an interesting one liners thrown by Shyam..  How Khushi is ok with Arnav holding her, but not him.. 

I can't help but go back and think the 'entire' dhak-dhak logic which Khushi felt/realized was based on what Shyam said..   This one liner from Shyam can go a long way.. if Khushi starts reflecting on that..   Making her realize her feelings for Arnav.. 

I agree completely with you here. I think Shyam's dialogue was meant to do something to Khushi to think about Arnav and the marriage but lets get real, when will she find time to ponder on all these things? I mean it must be exhausting to be Khushi right about now... all she has been doing is fighting... one after the other, alternating between Arnav and Shyam. I feel for her... her situation is like "aage kuan peeche khayi". Where can she go? what can she do?
In her heart, if she is thinking she is fighting with two monsters... now is the time to pick the side of the Monster who is less scary, in this case Arnav. He might still be a monster but he is better than the other one and maybe him and her together can crush the other monster to death! make sense?

3. Arnav-Khushi fiasco at RM.. 

Arnav demands to know where  Khushi was..  Khushi remembering Anjali's request for not informing Arnav, keeps mum and refuses to divulge information.. 
  Continuing my monster metaphor...
Why didn't Khushi tell the truth about where she was to Arnav... I know Anjali said no but when she saw how upset Arnav was... she should have understood the depth of the situation and just spill it out. I don't understand how she can never understand the seriousness of the situation... CVs really screwed up there. For a girl who can hear the words that he just thought of, why can't she understand that he is maha upset about something... something related to her going out from the auditorium and maybe it better to tell him the truth! *shaking my head in disapproval*

Arnav seething in anger and jealousy at her deception - reminds her that she is his wife and he is entitled to know.. Khushi's frustration comes out yet again.. She throws at him - how convenient and strange it is for him to remember when she is his wife and when she is'nt.. Throws his 'silly' understanding of marraige at his face.. 
I did see a few people saying jealousy? I don't know, I saw lot of hurt, pain and ofcourse the anger... but I don't think its jealousy. I think at this point if Arnav feels jealous of Shyam, thats just gross...

Arnav sticks to his point and asks her to answer him..  She reveals how frustrated she has become with his threats.. She does'nt care a damn anymore... And gives it back to him - that he never reveals what is in his heart - his ego does'nt let him speak -  his anger has tossed his life as a game..  

Arnav still sticks to his point and demands to know where she was..  While she refuses saying she needs to attend to Anjali - Arnav misunderstands her yet again - and  blames her that 'she is pretending - to keep everyone happy or caring..  Quotes on how she first refused her prize but then made everyone understand why she did it - so everyone will think she is great.. ' how she is pretending to be good.. 

Though Khushi is shocked at his opinion of her, she has lost her paitience completely - She says she cares a damn what he thinks or his useless words.. Asks him to come to his own conclusions.. Declares she does'nt want to talk or hear anything from him..

Her ignorance always drives him to the extreme.. As she goes to pick her bag, he throws it out..  He says - he can't let her go without answering..  He weaves another blame on her - Is she trying to win everyone's heart for more jewellery - and maybe something more than jewellery as well..  Khushi is shattered at his opinion yet again and corrects him - saying that Naniji has given it out of love.. and asks him to respect her wishes a bit.. But Arnav has lost all control at this point.. He screams his usual -  I don't care.. He does'nt 'pretend' to be good like her..  Khushi is completely devasted as she goes and picks up the jewellery..   

As Khushi ignores him yet again - Arnav demands to know - what plans she has in her mind - And she says their conversation is over long time ago.. and she has nothing to say..  Vents it out on him -  that she does'nt know what answer he wants.. does'nt understand his questions..  and when does he ever let her answer.. and even if she does, when did he ever understand..  Continues venting out -  Asks him to continue throwing his meaningless accusations and anger at her - if anything is left.. 
I had high hopes for this argument since I saw the SBS segment. If you ask me, the conversation/argument/fight was all over the place. I didn't understand why it was so imp for Arnav to know where Khushi was, what was he thinking? if he was that upset why didnt he walk to them when he saw them talking and Shyam smiling? Him trying to catch a glimpse over people's heads was so out of character... they showed him really weak there...me no likey!

Her words finally bring a reaction in him..  He claims there is a reason for his anger and for his accusations..  And tells her - he is the reason for his anger..  Asks her if she wants to know more.. She angrily asks him to continue - because she is frustrated not knowing it since their wedding..  Screams at him to spill it out - what did she do to deserve his hatred..  In anger he spills a few beans - asks her to reflect on what she did.. what she tried to do.. 
I did like him asking Khushi what her plan was! he def. doesn't understand whats going on in her head... he said it in that swimming pool scene before Bali episode. consistent... me likey.

As she looks at him with a blank and confused expression - he continues throwing his frustration - the frustration of an angry lover - that in spite of hating her - he is forced to see her face every day - and that is why he is so angry.. Says he is frustrated staying married for the 6 months..  As he moves away, it is her turn now..  

She turns him around - throws at him - why the hell did he marry her - Equally angry - he admits - he had to do it.. if he did'nt she may have spoilt someone's life..  While she stands astonished, she is subdued by his words, and prods him - what she did.. but the anger still in her speaks out - how can the person who does'nt bother about another person's breath - how the hell does he worry about someone else's life..  Asks him why..  

Her angry taunts - makes him respond... He says - just because he hates her does'nt mean he hates the whole world..  His words hurt her.. Yes it did indeed... She hurts him back - Asks him to open his eyes and face the truth - He is incapable of being loved..  Her taunts pushes him to an edge.. 
I didnt like why Khushi jumped from "our convo is over" to "you never speak your mind" the few lines didn't make sense to me at all.
He rushes in anger after her.. While she steps back, - having woken up the lion in him.. she is about to fall.. And just in time her precarious state makes him forget his anger for a moment - he holds on to her.. She is shocked that he even offered to hold her.. And he is surprised at his own actions..  

A moment when their love surfaces during their bitter fight..  For a moment leaving them both shocked and surprised.. 

As Arnav holds Khushi off the edge, Khushi taunts him - in anger - challenges him to leave her - He warns her not to taunt him anymore..  But Khushi is all dares - continues-  nothing new she claims - as he has already done that before.. Her taunts makes him almost leave her -  His need to punish her - and as she closes her eyes, accepting the punishment.. -her face tugs his heart - and he pulls her close.. 

She closes her eyes, hugs him for a moment - unable to believe what almost happened and did'nt happen.. He stands expressionless - trying to control his weakness - his love - for her.. A beautiful moment.. yet again.. - Their journey is like a rose bush with plenty of thorns.. The moment was a sweet smelling rose.. The moment of sweetness cushions their suffering souls for a just a moment - gives them the strength to live through plenty of thornful moments..  Beautiful moment - the lovers meet - fleetingly though yet they do..  Did it also control his anger and jealousy a wee bit - holding her for just a moment.. 

I don't know man...that rabba ve and the hug didn't work for me at all... it was as if CVs just want to throw that in there to wipe the tears of the fans' face... its just sad.
She is tripping, helpless, wants him to leave her but in heart she is still scared and hoping he would not leave her hand. His first instinct if always to help her but his mind is saying leave her hand but one look at her hope-filled sad face, he cannot help himself but to help her... its beautiful, we get it... lets move on! I would have appreciated it, if after Arnav pulled her and she landed in an almost hug... she would actually hug him and linger around or he would actually hug her and linger around. If they can't do it when their emotions are running so high, I have no hopes that they will ever hug intentionally! God save them.

The reality brings the bitterness again.. She accuses him.. - that he likes to control everything.. (making vulnerable moments for people and trying to save them later)   Oh.. he is at a state.. He welcomes any blames from her - other than her realizing - he loves her ... Answers her back that it is good that she has (mis) understood him and reminds her that she needs to be answerable for the next 6 months - what she does and she can do only what he wants..  And never ever question him..  

While she silently ignores him and picks up the jewellery, he asks her if he has been heard - loud and clear and she taunts him back - Uses his words back - Asks him to tell her how to explain to Naniji about the broken jewellery - as he has asked her to do only what he wants her to do..  

Arnav leaves angrily from the scene while Khushi is completely heartbroken..  

After the green-room scene - there was another bitter fight between both of them today.. 

Arnav spilled a few beans to Khushi.. She has a lot to reflect on..  He has told her  - if he had'nt married, she would have ruined someone's life..  Shyam has told her - how come she is ok with Arnav touching her but not him..  While in hatred Arnav would have let her fall from their stairs without thinking a moment - his actions were different today.. 

Just like the green-room fight yesterday - made Arnav rethink about Khushi for a wee moment - I see Arnav rethinking about this fight as well..     Arnav is going to have some confrontation with Shyam - and Shyam right now - trying to keep up his good image is going to spill some truth about Anjali being unwell..  

Slowly, but surely, bitter fights are leading to moments of reflection.. Slow, but there was progress..  

And Naniji is going to know that the necklace was broken..  So expecting some action from her.. 

Brilliant action from BS & SI on their fight today.. Awesome performance.. Loved the intensity in the scene - bringing out the bitterness in Arhi and their expressions on the soft Rabba Ve in between were spot on.. To me - the long bitter fight with one moment of love in between - was a 'realistic' depiction of Arhi's relationship..  Clap

Do share your thoughts..  Love hearing your takes.. Embarrassed

My thoughts might have sounded like Im bitter after today's episode. Thats not true, I am just sad.
Someone once told me, never question someone when you are not completely sure of their answer. So, when a lawyer, while cross examining, questions a witness, he or she should always know what the possible answers would be, in order to be the best lawyer and to win the case.
Arnav and Khushi have so many questions for each other but do they know what the possible answers would be? do they think about it? Thats what I need to know... CVs can we have monologues please!
One thing kept bugging me in this episode was... Arnav was stressing the point that Khushi did something to make him hate her so much! This is not the first time and by now Khushi has heard it enough! If this happens to a regular person, wouldn't that person start thinking and analysing what they have done in the past few months... all significant events and actions which might give them a clue... start analyzing all the flashbacks of Arnav and figure out when this much of hatred started?
I know Khushi is self-righteous most of the time but wouldn't all this hatred from Arnav push her to think about her actions? It took her two days to nail down the thought that may be Arnav knows about Shyam and two seconds to dismiss that thought. Is it really possible to not visit that thought again... I mean come on!

I agree with Khushi when she said she never felt she is Arnav wife in response to his claim on her as his wife. Arnav are you listening? she just challenged you to make her realize that she is indeed your wife... come on dude, I think its time to use those Bali tickets! You both can realize many things abut each other!ROFL

I thought the funniest scene in the whole episode was the emcee telling Arnav... sorry I didn't recognize you as you were not in your Ranjha costume... dude had a male crush I think!

Abhaas was looking good today and he did not overact in his scene at all... Anjali just irritated me to the core. Effortlessly, she is screwing up her baby brother's life... I'm just gonna ignore her for a while.

okay, thats it Subha... still cant figure out if I liked it or not... maybe you can decide it for me.Hug

Tomorrow better be good, I have a day off and hoping to catch the episode live...

Edited by DCgirl - 05 April 2012 at 7:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubz1premparbat

sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenAnnie18

I also felt that there were some very subtle development in today's episode. Although the creep shyam was disgusting but he made Arnav accept Khushi as his wife. This is a major step by ASR. This shows that Arnav is accepting Khushi as his wife. He has started to become possessive.

I also hope that today's episode will bring ASR-KKGSR closer because the CVs have said that any move by Shyam will bring positive results for Arnav-Khushi.

You are right it was for the first time he says to MC aapne "Khushi Singh Raizada" koh dekha hai - he did not add "kumari gupta"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18shubz1

shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Since Shyam loves to be slapped by khushi for her touch...next time he approaches her she should not just drop something heavy on his foot but give him a hot container to burn the hands that keep reaching out to her Angry...Khushi should NOW realize he will not change she should have strategies to hurt him back

Wonder if Arnav will find Shyam's pooja thread hanging on his closet door...will he recgonize its Shyam or will Anjali point it to Shyam asking him where it is before everyone including Arnav so Arnav can put 2n2 together

Will Arnav hear Khushi and Anjali's conversation Anjali thanking her for the medicine when Khushi takes Badam milk for her...

Will Shyam trouble Khushi again when she takes gives badam milk to Anjali...if he does Khushi should give it to him big time, its high time she does
@sps: Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. Embarrassed 

Khushi has to take some action now against Shyam.. It is high time..  

All you said are possible takes on tomorrow's episode.. Quite possible.. Will wait and watch.. 

shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QueenAnnie18

I also felt that there were some very subtle development in today's episode. Although the creep shyam was disgusting but he made Arnav accept Khushi as his wife. This is a major step by ASR. This shows that Arnav is accepting Khushi as his wife. He has started to become possessive.

I also hope that today's episode will bring ASR-KKGSR closer because the CVs have said that any move by Shyam will bring positive results for Arnav-Khushi.
Loved reading your positive takes.. 

Agree - Looking from a higher plane - MU can only bring them closer.. Hoping for the action to take place soon... 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenAnnie18

shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DCgirl

Subha- I am back.
After watching the episode 3+ times, I still can't come to a conclusion whether I like it or not. That said, I just thought I will go thru your observations and by the end of it, maybe I will have something to say... my POV. Here goes:
Originally posted by shu_cal

Today's sequences and my rantings... Embarrassed 

Today, when I saw the episode the first time, I felt there was no progress.. But then I rewatched it again.. And yes there was indeed progress.. 

There are two things I am hoping to happen soon - Arnav rethinking on the MU about Khushi and Khushi realizing her feelings..  I did see some progress on both of them.. Very subtle, but did happen.. 

I am not doing a thorough summary,  just  some scenes.. 

1. Veena family explaining RM's loss.. 

After Veena family accept their award, they walk back to RM folks and explain how Payal did'nt do her act to help them win..  RM people realize Payal and Khushi's actions and are proud of them..  Arnav takes a moment to reflect on Khushi and her refusal to accept the prize..   As he does, he realizes Khushi is missing and so is Shyam and goes looking for her..  When he asks the organizer if he has seen Khushi, he informs Arnav that he has seen Khushi going out with another man.. 

Yesterday, Khushi called Arnav names in front of an audience.. Arnav and Khushi had a bitter fight in the green room.. while Arnav prodded the reason, Khushi refused to budge.. resulting in a nasty fight.. And today, when Veena family explained how they won, Arnav started rethinking - about Khushi's actions.. Almost understanding her.. and realizing how he misunderstood her..  Arnav started re-thinking on Khushi, though it was short lived..  

See... I liked that Arnav instantaneously figured out why Khushi did all that drama in front of the Judges but what good did it do? In a few minutes, he connected more dots and concluded that Khushi is tried to be exemplerily nice to get brownie points from everyone.
In the movie National Treasure... Jon Voight has a dialogue that I like. The gist is, in a treasure hunt, a clue leads to another clue to another clue but it never get to the treasure. I feel that way with Arnav-Khushi now. He found out she had a reason to deny the prize but then that lead him to believe she wants family on her side ... for Jewels? petty much Arnav? That dialogue was so foolishly written... its a joke.
2. Shyam-Khushi's fiasco.. 

Arnav sees Shyam smiling and talking to Khushi.. Whereas really, Shyam is holding Khushi's hands as she is trying her best to break loose..  Arnav thinks the worst - and is extremely angry..  He questions her,  but Anjali takes Khushi away saying Khushi was with her..  Akash asks Shyam where he had been.. Arnav overhears, but Shyam gives a vague answer..  Arnav is extremly angry and assumes the worst.. 

There was an interesting one liners thrown by Shyam..  How Khushi is ok with Arnav holding her, but not him.. 

I can't help but go back and think the 'entire' dhak-dhak logic which Khushi felt/realized was based on what Shyam said..   This one liner from Shyam can go a long way.. if Khushi starts reflecting on that..   Making her realize her feelings for Arnav.. 

I agree completely with you here. I think Shyam's dialogue was meant to do something to Khushi to think about Arnav and the marriage but lets get real, when will she find time to ponder on all these things? I mean it must be exhausting to be Khushi right about now... all she has been doing is fighting... one after the other, alternating between Arnav and Shyam. I feel for her... her situation is like "aage kuan peeche khayi". Where can she go? what can she do?
In her heart, if she is thinking she is fighting with two monsters... now is the time to pick the side of the Monster who is less scary, in this case Arnav. He might still be a monster but he is better than the other one and maybe him and her together can crush the other monster to death! make sense?

3. Arnav-Khushi fiasco at RM.. 

Arnav demands to know where  Khushi was..  Khushi remembering Anjali's request for not informing Arnav, keeps mum and refuses to divulge information.. 
  Continuing my monster metaphor...
Why didn't Khushi tell the truth about where she was to Arnav... I know Anjali said no but when she saw how upset Arnav was... she should have understood the depth of the situation and just spill it out. I don't understand how she can never understand the seriousness of the situation... CVs really screwed up there. For a girl who can hear the words that he just thought of, why can't she understand that he is maha upset about something... something related to her going out from the auditorium and maybe it better to tell him the truth! *shaking my head in disapproval*

Arnav seething in anger and jealousy at her deception - reminds her that she is his wife and he is entitled to know.. Khushi's frustration comes out yet again.. She throws at him - how convenient and strange it is for him to remember when she is his wife and when she is'nt.. Throws his 'silly' understanding of marraige at his face.. 
I did see a few people saying jealousy? I don't know, I saw lot of hurt, pain and ofcourse the anger... but I don't think its jealousy. I think at this point if Arnav feels jealous of Shyam, thats just gross...

Arnav sticks to his point and asks her to answer him..  She reveals how frustrated she has become with his threats.. She does'nt care a damn anymore... And gives it back to him - that he never reveals what is in his heart - his ego does'nt let him speak -  his anger has tossed his life as a game..  

Arnav still sticks to his point and demands to know where she was..  While she refuses saying she needs to attend to Anjali - Arnav misunderstands her yet again - and  blames her that 'she is pretending - to keep everyone happy or caring..  Quotes on how she first refused her prize but then made everyone understand why she did it - so everyone will think she is great.. ' how she is pretending to be good.. 

Though Khushi is shocked at his opinion of her, she has lost her paitience completely - She says she cares a damn what he thinks or his useless words.. Asks him to come to his own conclusions.. Declares she does'nt want to talk or hear anything from him..

Her ignorance always drives him to the extreme.. As she goes to pick her bag, he throws it out..  He says - he can't let her go without answering..  He weaves another blame on her - Is she trying to win everyone's heart for more jewellery - and maybe something more than jewellery as well..  Khushi is shattered at his opinion yet again and corrects him - saying that Naniji has given it out of love.. and asks him to respect her wishes a bit.. But Arnav has lost all control at this point.. He screams his usual -  I don't care.. He does'nt 'pretend' to be good like her..  Khushi is completely devasted as she goes and picks up the jewellery..   

As Khushi ignores him yet again - Arnav demands to know - what plans she has in her mind - And she says their conversation is over long time ago.. and she has nothing to say..  Vents it out on him -  that she does'nt know what answer he wants.. does'nt understand his questions..  and when does he ever let her answer.. and even if she does, when did he ever understand..  Continues venting out -  Asks him to continue throwing his meaningless accusations and anger at her - if anything is left.. 
I had high hopes for this argument since I saw the SBS segment. If you ask me, the conversation/argument/fight was all over the place. I didn't understand why it was so imp for Arnav to know where Khushi was, what was he thinking? if he was that upset why didnt he walk to them when he saw them talking and Shyam smiling? Him trying to catch a glimpse over people's heads was so out of character... they showed him really weak there...me no likey!

Her words finally bring a reaction in him..  He claims there is a reason for his anger and for his accusations..  And tells her - he is the reason for his anger..  Asks her if she wants to know more.. She angrily asks him to continue - because she is frustrated not knowing it since their wedding..  Screams at him to spill it out - what did she do to deserve his hatred..  In anger he spills a few beans - asks her to reflect on what she did.. what she tried to do.. 
I did like him asking Khushi what her plan was! he def. doesn't understand whats going on in her head... he said it in that swimming pool scene before Bali episode. consistent... me likey.

As she looks at him with a blank and confused expression - he continues throwing his frustration - the frustration of an angry lover - that in spite of hating her - he is forced to see her face every day - and that is why he is so angry.. Says he is frustrated staying married for the 6 months..  As he moves away, it is her turn now..  

She turns him around - throws at him - why the hell did he marry her - Equally angry - he admits - he had to do it.. if he did'nt she may have spoilt someone's life..  While she stands astonished, she is subdued by his words, and prods him - what she did.. but the anger still in her speaks out - how can the person who does'nt bother about another person's breath - how the hell does he worry about someone else's life..  Asks him why..  

Her angry taunts - makes him respond... He says - just because he hates her does'nt mean he hates the whole world..  His words hurt her.. Yes it did indeed... She hurts him back - Asks him to open his eyes and face the truth - He is incapable of being loved..  Her taunts pushes him to an edge.. 
I didnt like why Khushi jumped from "our convo is over" to "you never speak your mind" the few lines didn't make sense to me at all.
He rushes in anger after her.. While she steps back, - having woken up the lion in him.. she is about to fall.. And just in time her precarious state makes him forget his anger for a moment - he holds on to her.. She is shocked that he even offered to hold her.. And he is surprised at his own actions..  

A moment when their love surfaces during their bitter fight..  For a moment leaving them both shocked and surprised.. 

As Arnav holds Khushi off the edge, Khushi taunts him - in anger - challenges him to leave her - He warns her not to taunt him anymore..  But Khushi is all dares - continues-  nothing new she claims - as he has already done that before.. Her taunts makes him almost leave her -  His need to punish her - and as she closes her eyes, accepting the punishment.. -her face tugs his heart - and he pulls her close.. 

She closes her eyes, hugs him for a moment - unable to believe what almost happened and did'nt happen.. He stands expressionless - trying to control his weakness - his love - for her.. A beautiful moment.. yet again.. - Their journey is like a rose bush with plenty of thorns.. The moment was a sweet smelling rose.. The moment of sweetness cushions their suffering souls for a just a moment - gives them the strength to live through plenty of thornful moments..  Beautiful moment - the lovers meet - fleetingly though yet they do..  Did it also control his anger and jealousy a wee bit - holding her for just a moment.. 

I don't know man...that rabba ve and the hug didn't work for me at all... it was as if CVs just want to throw that in there to wipe the tears of the fans' face... its just sad.
She is tripping, helpless, wants him to leave her but in heart she is still scared and hoping he would not leave her hand. His first instinct if always to help her but his mind is saying leave her hand but one look at her hope-filled sad face, he cannot help himself but to help her... its beautiful, we get it... lets move on! I would have appreciated it, if after Arnav pulled her and she landed in an almost hug... she would actually hug him and linger around or he would actually hug her and linger around. If they can't do it when their emotions are running so high, I have no hopes that they will ever hug intentionally! God save them.

The reality brings the bitterness again.. She accuses him.. - that he likes to control everything.. (making vulnerable moments for people and trying to save them later)   Oh.. he is at a state.. He welcomes any blames from her - other than her realizing - he loves her ... Answers her back that it is good that she has (mis) understood him and reminds her that she needs to be answerable for the next 6 months - what she does and she can do only what he wants..  And never ever question him..  

While she silently ignores him and picks up the jewellery, he asks her if he has been heard - loud and clear and she taunts him back - Uses his words back - Asks him to tell her how to explain to Naniji about the broken jewellery - as he has asked her to do only what he wants her to do..  

Arnav leaves angrily from the scene while Khushi is completely heartbroken..  

After the green-room scene - there was another bitter fight between both of them today.. 

Arnav spilled a few beans to Khushi.. She has a lot to reflect on..  He has told her  - if he had'nt married, she would have ruined someone's life..  Shyam has told her - how come she is ok with Arnav touching her but not him..  While in hatred Arnav would have let her fall from their stairs without thinking a moment - his actions were different today.. 

Just like the green-room fight yesterday - made Arnav rethink about Khushi for a wee moment - I see Arnav rethinking about this fight as well..     Arnav is going to have some confrontation with Shyam - and Shyam right now - trying to keep up his good image is going to spill some truth about Anjali being unwell..  

Slowly, but surely, bitter fights are leading to moments of reflection.. Slow, but there was progress..  

And Naniji is going to know that the necklace was broken..  So expecting some action from her.. 

Brilliant action from BS & SI on their fight today.. Awesome performance.. Loved the intensity in the scene - bringing out the bitterness in Arhi and their expressions on the soft Rabba Ve in between were spot on.. To me - the long bitter fight with one moment of love in between - was a 'realistic' depiction of Arhi's relationship..  Clap

Do share your thoughts..  Love hearing your takes.. Embarrassed

My thoughts might have sounded like Im bitter after today's episode. Thats not true, I am just sad.
Someone once told me, never question someone when you are not completely sure of their answer. So, when a lawyer, while cross examining, questions a witness, he or she should always know what the possible answers would be, in order to be the best lawyer and to win the case.
Arnav and Khushi have so many questions for each other but do they know what the possible answers would be? do they think about it? Thats what I need to know... CVs can we have monologues please!
One thing kept bugging me in this episode was... Arnav was stressing the point that Khushi did something to make him hate her so much! This is not the first time and by now Khushi has heard it enough! If this happens to a regular person, wouldn't that person start thinking and analysing what they have done in the past few months... all significant events and actions which might give them a clue... start analyzing all the flashbacks of Arnav and figure out when this much of hatred started?
I know Khushi is self-righteous most of the time but wouldn't all this hatred from Arnav push her to think about her actions? It took her two days to nail down the thought that may be Arnav knows about Shyam and two seconds to dismiss that thought. Is it really possible to not visit that thought again... I mean come on!

I agree with Khushi when she said she never felt she is Arnav wife in response to his claim on her as his wife. Arnav are you listening? she just challenged you to make her realize that she is indeed your wife... come on dude, I think its time to use those Bali tickets! You both can realize many things abut each other!ROFL

I thought the funniest scene in the whole episode was the emcee telling Arnav... sorry I didn't recognize you as you were not in your Ranjha costume... dude had a male crush I think!

Abhaas was looking good today and he did not overact in his scene at all... Anjali just irritated me to the core. Effortlessly, she is screwing up her baby brother's life... I'm just gonna ignore her for a while.

okay, thats it Subha... still cant figure out if I liked it or not... maybe you can decide it for me.Hug

Tomorrow better be good, I have a day off and hoping to catch the episode live...

Suha, Loved reading your rantings.. Hug

Agree - there are multiple ways to work on the MU and give a meaningful flow of sequences.. You pointed some obvious ways..   Big smile

The CVs seems to have currently adopted a set of MU scenarios..  

It started with the office - Seth brothers fiasco, continued with Khushi rejecting the price and today outing with Shyam.. And yet to come her kerchief and his handstring..  In each scenario - there is a buildup - one for Arnav to rethink on the MU.. and another - Khushi read Arnav better and realize the reason behind the sudden wedding.. 

To me - whether the scenario - they are working -is the most apt one or not.. -as long as they show progress in Arhi's relationship.. I am fine..  My take.. Embarrassed 

But all said - I feel we are reaching a corner here.. Fingers crossed.. Embarrassed

Edited by shu_cal - 05 April 2012 at 8:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DCgirl

Keshriya IF-Rockerz
Keshriya
Keshriya

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Shubha, how have you been? I am still catching up with the episodes and once I get back home from next week, I'll be on top of it.

As for the episode, watched it, I don't know, I have zero expectations from the show any more. it's been 2 months since the MU started there is a minute progress. They need to continue this intensity and not bring OTT comedy in again. if they do so, that will be the end of the show. Also I don't expect Khushi to find anything, she is busy pleasing the family members and sacrificing everything fors the family like a true SP bahu. If she has not  gotten to thinking now, she never will. Khushi has gotten more hints about his hurt than Arnav has gotten about Khushi's innocence.

So my hopes are on Arnav, now that he has seen Khushi-Shyam together again, let him dig more info from Shyam side, anyway Khushi is not telling him anything, Shyam has showed today that he is not changing, that's where Arnav's brain needs to start working. This is what I am expecting from Arnav to know the truth. 

I am not going to like when Khushi leaves Arnav for him to grovel more and more, but Shyam who is a psychopath infact worse than ASR gets to go scot free and repeatedly given second chance by everybody.

Khushi keeping quiet about Shyam's behavior is  not at all going well with me. Who in the world told the CVs,Ph,SP that Khushi keeping quiet will solve all the problems. It's a very wrong message they are sending out. Just like how we are  against man handling and sleeping arrangements, I don't want CVs to justify Khushi hiding the truth. if Arnav goes thru redemption, which he should and apologize too, Khushi should also repent for her mistake, if they don't show it their credibility as writers and developing characters is lost completely.

Edited by Keshriya - 05 April 2012 at 9:15pm
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Loved your analysis, shy_cal.  To me this episode brought back the days from last year, when their feelings simmered under the surface.  Awesome acting by SI & BS.  I loved the rabba-ve moment. 

I loved today's episode.
shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keshriya

Shubha, how have you been? I am still catching up with the episodes and once I get back home from next week, I'll be on top of it.

As for the episode, watched it, I don't know, I have zero expectations from the show any more. it's been 2 months since the MU started there is a minute progress. They need to continue this intensity and not bring OTT comedy in again. if they do so, that will be the end of the show. Also I don't expect Khushi to find anything, she is busy pleasing the family members and sacrificing everything fors the family like a true SP bahu. If she has not  gotten to thinking now, she never will. Khushi has gotten more hints about his hurt than Arnav has gotten about Khushi's innocence.

So my hopes are on Arnav, now that he has seen Khushi-Shyam together again, let him dig more info from Shyam side, anyway Khushi is not telling him anything, Shyam has showed today that he is not changing, that's where Arnav's brain needs to start working. This is what I am expecting from Arnav to know the truth. 

I am not going to like when Khushi leaves Arnav for him to grovel more and more, but Shyam who is a psychopath infact worse than ASR gets to go scot free and repeatedly given second chance by everybody.

Khushi keeping quiet about Shyam's behavior is  not at all going well with me. Who in the world told the CVs,Ph,SP that Khushi keeping quiet will solve all the problems. It's a very wrong message they are sending out. Just like how we are  against man handling and sleeping arrangements, I don't want CVs to justify Khushi hiding the truth. if Arnav goes thru redemption, which he should and apologize too, Khushi should also repent for her mistake, if they don't show it their credibility as writers and developing characters is lost completely.

Prema, How is your vacay?  Are you back yet?  Me.. doing good..  

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and takes.. Embarrassed

This is my take -  It is quite possible that Shyam 'wanting' to keep up with his good image explains the medicine incident to Arnav or Arnav may overhear some conversation..  So, I doubt if  Arnav at this point also digs more on the MU itself or Shyam for that matter.. I could be wrong.. Embarrassed 

There are MU like scenerios created  - each a learning curve for Arnav and Khushi..  While Arnav is made to re-think on Khushi, Khushi is getting lots of hints - to put it all together..  I am still keeping my view - Arnav re-thinking on the MU and Khushi realizing that her love deeper..   I feel a new chapter in their relationship is coming soon..  soft phase..  But Khushi to take some action on Shyam is also expected very soon.. Shyam is showing true colors only to Khushi - so she needs to do something..   

Redemption is far away - for either of them.. Their MU should first bring them closer..  So - I see more like one knot removed and their relationship easing out a bit..   Will wait and watch.. 

Go to top