Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Apr 5th Arhi sequences: Subtle progress... (Page 3)

shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annieK

Yeah ,liked your post and the episode .They were great today ...the hatred and the love ,so well portrayed .And Khushi knows he loves her but won't say 'cause of ego ...the day the penny drops -- that she was judged so harshly (whatever the justification ) as a marriage breaker ...she's going to rage and it's going to be beautiful...
And the rabba ve ...he wanted to let go but couldn't ...that's love for you ! 
@Annie: Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. Embarrassed Today the scenes had intensity burning - just right.. Loved reading your takes.. Embarrassed 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

annieK

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Shubha - I am hanging on to the last thread right now.  I am hoping that something happens tomorrow that will either make it worse or better.  It just has to move.  I liked the argument but not the total avoidance of anything direct.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DCgirlshubz1premparbat

Paisley11 Groupbie
Paisley11
Paisley11

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
I was sooo happy to read your post...i read all the tons of posts saying how terrible todays episode was...disappointing and slow and lagging etc...as luck would have it ...i read all of them before i saw the episode!!!

And then i was wondering if they were talking about the same episode i saw or were discussing some other episode!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

So ok todays episode may not be in my top 10 episodes...but still it was good...and there was progression...just as there is in any off the screen relationship...!

Since i am new here...i generally tend to get confused about the hoopla about the slow pace...the way i have understood it...show started in June...with intense irritation and dislike...built up to glimpses of positiveness in about...what would you say...3 to 4 months (with emotions making random and brief appearances)...actual emotions crept up in another 3 months...so love blossomed what...2 to 3 months later (it seems to be based on quarterly growth of emotional development) and then along comes the big BAD BANG!!! so technically the tidal wave wipes out every thing positive. So is the expectation that everything should be fixed in a jiffy (not following the quarterly formula ;))...but jokes apart...even in a real life situation...misunderstandings do take time to settle..and of the nature that this one seems to be definitely take time... 

I for one am totally enjoying the journey that is the evolution of their relationship..its so easy to let the scenery whizz by when we are concentrating on the destination. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ayani7008annieK

shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Shubha - I am hanging on to the last thread right now.  I am hoping that something happens tomorrow that will either make it worse or better.  It just has to move.  I liked the argument but not the total avoidance of anything direct.
@Anu: Loved to hear your thoughts and takes.. Embarrassed I am hoping for some action.. I think it going to get better...  Lately lot of MU scenes are set up for Arnav for misunderstand and later reflect on it.. circling around the original MU..  & for Khushi to realize and dig deeper on the MU...  But I am with you.. I don't want the intensity to drop flat and things to move.. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. Embarrassed

Edited by shu_cal - 05 April 2012 at 6:20pm
shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by daredevilpreyas

i dont know why, but i loved today's episode. it is showing how much arnav has changed. first time he met her he let her fall... now even though he hates her to the core he doesnt let her fall. plus he is on the verge of telling her why he hates her so much. he looses control again and again. well am a bit disappointed with khushi a bit. she can shout at arnav but not shyam.

and the biggest disappointment were the people. they can see arhi fighting in the temple but can see a man grabbing a gal's hand harshly.

next useless thing. if the veena family knew that they had to emotionally blackmail to win why not just ask the raizada's to hand over the winning money. am sure arnav wouldnt mind(as he already broke the necklace)... 
Thanks for sharing your takes and thoughts.. Loved reading them.. Embarrassed Agree scenes could have been better and logical, but at least the intensity was kept... inching it forward.. 
shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by athithi

Nice to see your post again!!

Everytime Arhi have  a heated conversation - you learn what NOT to say in a relationship..
They sure know how to push each other in the wrong direction.. They need couples therapy..
Oh.. No.. I hope CVs didnt hear that - or els ethey will start  a track with Nani sending ARhi for counseling..LOLLOL

But as a third person watching them, its hard to point fingers (although this forum is quite divided on that) at one person and say they are wrong..

Its like there is a layer of mistrust that needs to be peeled between themselves so they can see each other clearly and then say things without inhibitions..

But I always enjoy their heated arguments and fights - brings out the best in them as actors..!!
And hopefully this pushes them to an inch closer to where they need to be..

Snake, the creep, is getting dangerous - wonder what the PH is planning about him?!!

@Athithi: Thanks for sharing your thoughts.. Embarrassed  Your post brought a smile.. Smile.. What not to do in a relationship .. indeed.. LOL   

@bold: Beautifully written..

Shyam: He is digging his own grave.. Will wait and watch..    
shubz1 IF-Dazzler
shubz1
shubz1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prathikri

Hi Shuba if i may address u so :)

I like & read ur analysis every day .. Have all the time so commenting today :)
I actually liked today;s episode & i have already watched it thrice. The anger & frustration hidden in arnav is coming out in the open & i feel its  just a matter of time that he will blurt out the truth behind the marriage..  

As for kushi i really have no idea what her reactions or thoughts would be coz her character really confuses me. 
Sure you may.. Prathikri.. is it? Nice to have met you.. Smile

Thanks for sharing your thoughts..  Loved hearing them.. Embarrassed
He is - moving to a point - where he would potentially think he could have been wrong about the MU... She is moving towards complete realization of her feelings.. I feel we are heading towards some corner ... 
jiyap Senior Member
jiyap
jiyap

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
totally agree wid u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shubz1

Go to top