India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Arjun never mentions Ovi (Page 2)

MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
I dont want ARVI to turn like ARMAN.. NO NO NAHI!!.
I dont want their RISHTA TO be PAVITRA
I dont want them to sacrifise

I WANT TO SEE a modern love story in PR.. where they together get over the many hurdles, I want to see PURVI helping him with his prfofession. I want to see Arjun help Purvi with her family issues. I want ARVI's love story to ve INSPIRATIONAL!!!!

Arghh.. EKTA.. Are you listening/!! WE WANT ARVI TO BE HOT!!.. not PAVITRA!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MissMonaluvbbatSharee12Darlynepurethought

luvbbat Senior Member
luvbbat
luvbbat

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
I think the reason Arjun doesn't mention anything about Ovi is because he is not in love with her.  Even when Ovi has said "I love you to him" he cannot bring himself to admit it to her.  How can he say anything about Ovi when he doesn't think much of her?

Purvi will find out about Ovi when both of them have fallen in love w/each other and she will make the ultimate "sacrifice"  Cry  How can Purvi marry Ovi's man when Archana did so much for her, an orphan?  Cry Cry Cry   It wasn't enough that Archana made so many sacrifices in her life, now we'll have Purvi too... Seriously, do we need all this heart ache?

As much as I hate watching Punni's character, the ideal situation would be for Punni to create a misunderstanding between Arjun and Ovi so it breaks their engagement to be.  Because we do want Purvi and Ovi to have a sweet relationship like Purvi and Tej, and not enemity.

DK, I think will be the first one who will make Arjun realize his feelings for Purvi but will support him as well.  Love is more important than anything else in life will be the advice he would give Arjun.

Archana-Manav should help Ovi realize that what she feels for Arjun was an infactuation and not love.  A relationship can only work if love is two-sided.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darlynepurethought

purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I think Arjun should behave like a real gentleman and tell Purvi he is getting engaged.
He knows they are sisters in a way. What is he waiting for?? He has given his word to Manav and Ovi, why wait to bring the topic up??

I'd love to see ARVI together, but I wish not to see a strong girl like Purvi crumble because of a broken heart.

He should also spread the news in the office so that Punni concentrates on work. This will also lessen Vinay's  negativity toward Purvi to a large extent.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvbbat

jkhusi IF-Rockerz
jkhusi
jkhusi

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
hi dont love ovi she is only a good friend
Seema1987 Goldie
Seema1987
Seema1987

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
In the end Pruvi is goin to fall for him n als wud b willing to sacrifise her love for his sister bex of Archanaa..on the lift she said to  Arjun dat it was painful her to see her Ayi suffernCry bx of her..so she wont let it happen! wen the moment come she is goin to tel Arjun the same thing only...Cry
purethought IF-Dazzler
purethought
purethought

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Cry Purvi should not sacrifice .. maybe Archana won't let her sacrifice.. can't say. I think since Archana's sacrifices so much, Purvi will too. What's the point of falling for someone when you have to give them up?

That is why I feel it is not too late yet. I think Purvi really needs to know Arjun is getting engaged to Ovi, who is Archana's real daughter before she falls for him.

luvbbat

MissMona Senior Member
MissMona
MissMona

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
When Purvi knows about Arjun and Ovi, i hope i don't see another Archana, sacrifice her love. I hope Purvi will fight for her love. Arjun loves her..not Ovi. So Purvi and Arjun should stand by their love. Big smile

purethought

BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
I think that he doesn't mention Ovi because he is quite professional. He does not discuss his personal life with others at work. Whatever personal things he has discussed with Purvi is more like calming her down etc. but he has never talked about his life. 
Hopefully in this Pune trip when they actually get time to talk, he will talk about his own life too.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index