Arjun never mentions Ovi

purethought thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

To Arjun --

-- how come you never mention Ovi to anyone anymore.?
-- never even think about her?
-- You don't even call her anymore?
-- how come you you' have never mentioned anything to anyone at the office about your engagement yet. Isn't it coming up soon?
-- Since Purvi is your closest employee in the office, how come you haven''t mentioned Ovi to her either? ever.. not even once
-- You have never told Purvi you are to be engaged? now that she is a close friend ( kind of)
-- you do know that they are sisters in a way?
-- are you planning to tell everyone about Ovi on the day of the engagement?
-- are you planning to lead Purvi on till she falls head over heels with you?
-- and then will you mention Ovi?
-- You should mention Ovi and your engagement to people, especially women at the office, specially Punni, so that  any ideas they have about you, can be thrown out the window once and for all, and they should concentrate on their work in the office and not on you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
all that u r saying is correct 
but i think he is more busy in drooling over purvi n 
i think he himself will remember about his so-called-engagement the day ovi lands in india, and to top it on he doesn't love ovi so her thoughts never crosses his mind.
the only one he should tell or mention about ovi is punni, 
coz purvi has to do the sacrifice drama any way b4 falling in love or after, the sword is hanged on her head n at the end she has to go through hell. 
if not arjun, atleast manav should mention abt ovi-arjun engagement
Sharee12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you know what i think arjun needs a reality check...ðŸ˜ĩ he will break purvi heart i know it.. 😒 ðŸ’”( not telling her abt OVI) 

P.S i wish ARVI  all the luck they will need it...ðŸĪ—

As for Archu and Manav...ðŸ˜Ą they both need a vacation they will get old and never be with eachother...ðŸĪŠ

and if ekta does the same to ARVI.. well need i say more everyone knows what will happen ðŸĨš
-Nirvana- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He really doesn't mention Ovi to anyone-Poor girl,she'll be sad to find out this.

I'm not sure if Arvi should fall in love and admit before Ovi-Arjun engagenment is revealed or If they should fall in love after.

I think they will fall in love before the engagment is announced because Purvi wouldn't want to fall in love with her brother-in-law

Either way Purvi and Ovi's heart are gonna be broken.Purvi will be trapped between her love and her family(sacrificing Arjun for Ovi) and Ovi will be heartbroken to know that Arjun does not love her,but Purvi.ðŸĨš

Poor Arjun  He's trapped between his friend and his love.

I really don't know how this is going to happen,but I know its Arvi all the way for me 😊 

I really like Ovi too,she's so innocent and she hasn't commited any crime,all she did was loved,but the person she loves doesn't love her back.Hope she finds someone nice and she doesn't get hurt too much.
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We do not want anything like ArMan with ArVi. If Ekta is planning any kind of tears or pain for ArVi then ArVi fans should protest. Best thing for Arjun to do is tell his Dad about his true feelings for Purvi, he may get angry in the beginning but then he will support ArVi. Eventually Manav will support ArVi too. Don't know about Archana. If DK sir supports ArVi then there will be minimal problems for ArVi. Purvi will definitely sacrifice for Ovi, but Arjun will make her understand that he only loves her. Arjun should definitely tell Punni about his alliance with Ovi. Punni should find someone richer at the conference in Pune, and leave ArVi alone.

namitagloryz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I TOO THINK THAT ARJUN SHOULD TALK TO HIS DAD. DK IS A WISE AND UNDERSTANDING  MAN AND HE WILL BE ABLE TO TELL ARJUN WHAT TO DO. I REALLY DON'T WANT PURVI TO GET HURT ESPECIALLY NOW THAT SHE IS GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH ARJUN. SO FAR ARJUN HAS BEEN WONDERFUL TO HER AND HE SHOULD CONTINUE TO BE SO. THE STORY CAN GO ON BY SHOWING HOW TOGETHER THEY REUNITE MANAV AND ARCHANA AND ALSO HOW THEY CONTINUE TO COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER BOTH IN THEIR PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL LIVES. THEY WILL BE A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR YOUNG COUPLES. LET THEM HAVE THEIR LITTLE FIGHTS AND MISUNDERSTANDINGS BUT THE MAKING UP WILL BE WORTH THE WATCH. 
bengaligal23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u r right...why arjun is not telling purvi anything about his personal life since i know arjun is keeping personal life away from business life...so purvi is his close friend so he should tell her thro unless he is feeling love from her...
Darlyne thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Namita, I really like your idea to move forward ArVi story. It will be so good watch!!!!!
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
I dont want ARVI to turn like ARMAN.. NO NO NAHI!!.
I dont want their RISHTA TO be PAVITRA
I dont want them to sacrifise

I WANT TO SEE a modern love story in PR.. where they together get over the many hurdles, I want to see PURVI helping him with his prfofession. I want to see Arjun help Purvi with her family issues. I want ARVI's love story to ve INSPIRATIONAL!!!!

Arghh.. EKTA.. Are you listening/!! WE WANT ARVI TO BE HOT!!.. not PAVITRA!!
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think the reason Arjun doesn't mention anything about Ovi is because he is not in love with her.  Even when Ovi has said "I love you to him" he cannot bring himself to admit it to her.  How can he say anything about Ovi when he doesn't think much of her?

Purvi will find out about Ovi when both of them have fallen in love w/each other and she will make the ultimate "sacrifice"  ðŸ˜­  How can Purvi marry Ovi's man when Archana did so much for her, an orphan?  ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­   It wasn't enough that Archana made so many sacrifices in her life, now we'll have Purvi too... Seriously, do we need all this heart ache?

As much as I hate watching Punni's character, the ideal situation would be for Punni to create a misunderstanding between Arjun and Ovi so it breaks their engagement to be.  Because we do want Purvi and Ovi to have a sweet relationship like Purvi and Tej, and not enemity.

DK, I think will be the first one who will make Arjun realize his feelings for Purvi but will support him as well.  Love is more important than anything else in life will be the advice he would give Arjun.

Archana-Manav should help Ovi realize that what she feels for Arjun was an infactuation and not love.  A relationship can only work if love is two-sided.