Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

veena wants anand for/from siddiii

Murali28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wat u say guys is she know kunal and siddi married ...i think she still believe that siddi married to anand...if its true i predict she dnt allow kunal to siddi's room...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She knows.she is telling abt sinal's child.If they show she dsnt know it wnt make sense if u recall previous episodes.
Murali28 thumbnail
if she is saying sinal's child ...y she is mentioning woh(anand) aata hi hoga...plz dnt get angry on anand to raaj...
sgumi82 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if she says..its sinal's child...phir ek episode mei why was she forcing siddhi to eat meetha..anand ko pasand hei tumhe bhi pasand hona chahiye..yeh koi baat huyi...huh
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
now i think that before sending richa to mental asylum send veena first... warna hum sabko mental asylum ki jarurat pad jayegi is anand jaap ki wajah se...🤣🤣🤣
Murali28 thumbnail
she is not mentioning abt sinals kid...after richa ..veena's turn begins wait and watch
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she's a  mother guys remember that!!! anand was her dil ka thukda!

this happened before i was born but my mom tells me when my chachu passed away, my dadi was stoned like veena was before (not moving or eating or responding to anything)...  there was this girl that my chachu liked and wanted to marry and she was adament that that woman come to our house and live like his widow...  it took a long time for the whole family to explain to my dadi that my chachu is gone and treating a young unmarried woman that way is unfair... but somewhere she believed that chachu would be back...   same way as veena believes that anand will be back..  do you know they named my brother after my chachu because that made her feel better...  like chachu was back in some way...              its going to take veena a while.. it took my dadi about a year and a half maybe 2 years to get over it and move on...
Murali28 thumbnail
maaa keliye sab bache ek hain..veena ju keliye anand hi sa kuch hain
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She is telling nthg wil happen to her anand wil cum.sid khushkhabri layegi.Abt scolding anand not make any sense.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: brainychild92

she's a mother guys remember that!!! anand was her dil ka thukda!

this happened before i was born but my mom tells me when my chachu passed away, my dadi was stoned like veena was before (not moving or eating or responding to anything)... there was this girl that my chachu liked and wanted to marry and she was adament that that woman come to our house and live like his widow... it took a long time for the whole family to explain to my dadi that my chachu is gone and treating a young unmarried woman that way is unfair... but somewhere she believed that chachu would be back... same way as veena believes that anand will be back.. do you know they named my brother after my chachu because that made her feel better... like chachu was back in some way... its going to take veena a while.. it took my dadi about a year and a half maybe 2 years to get over it and move on...

Sry dear, loosing some one we love is always painful .
Concerning veena , I understand her pain , its just that, we sinals fans arent able to ses them in
Pain due to this Aanand facteurEdited by roshani45 - 12 years ago