Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem wiping off her tears...) (Page 2)

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Love your post Munni!!!

Only just got round to watching the episode - mummy had me wallpapering with her all day!! 

And I've now seen it a fair few times!! Loved all the GoHem scenes!! They were giving me palpitations!! From the Holi flashback all the way to wiping her tears I was glued to my screen!! Seeing Ahem in his kurta walking with Dr Joshi and Jigar had me drooling - he did look gorgeous, from black suit to gold kurta!! What's not to love!!
And when he walked into RaJi's room all I could think about was that he was stood near Gopi!! They look perfect together!! And I wasn't bothered about Rashi I wanted more shots of Gopi and Ahem!! But what they did show of them in that scene was beautiful!!! Them glancing at each other, what's not to love!!

However back to the scene that made the episode and the focus of your post Munni!!
I absolutely loved the way Ahem and Gopi interacted here. Ahem was very understanding and gentle with Gopi which is just the way we expect Ahem to be. He knew Gopi was upset and took it upon himself to soothe her. Gopi in turn shared her worries with him and let her emotions run free - this shows just how much she trusts Ahem. 

As for wiping the tears!! Well that was just the icing in the GoHem cake!! It was subtle and understated just like they are but it truly packed a punch. The CVs are doing an amazing job in keeping in character but showing the movement and depth of feeling the two have for each other in their own unique ways. It would have been easy to show a hug between the two but at this moment in time it wouldn't have been in keeping with them. 
I was touched just by watching the scene and I loved Ahem and Gopi's smiles at the end!!

I'd love to stay and write more but mother is summoning me - more wallpapering!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-sandyukAgrata235centsDhabu89Nihira-fanvarshu27Justlikethat1

-AmalAziz- IF-Rockerz
-AmalAziz-
-AmalAziz-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Nice analysis

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadDhabu89Nihira-fanvarshu27

varshu27 IF-Sizzlerz
varshu27
varshu27

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
that was an absolutely fantastic analysis munniClap...what a treat we got today...i cant count the number of times ive watched todays gohem scenes...and to think this is just the beginning for them...cant wait to see them in action again tomorrow..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsandyukAgrata23Dhabu89Nihira-fanJustlikethat1

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
What a lovely rant Munni. And you are right, it was all on his words and in his eyes, he did not need to hug her to let her know he was there for her and he did not like to see the tears in her eyes.

Ahem was definitely too awesome for words today. I am glad she felt comfortable enough to share her pain with him.

I for one have been waiting to see something like this for a long time. It was great to see.

But I also have wish for more, nothing major, just once I want him to show his anger on behalf of her to Rashi, Urmi and Kinjal.

I want all three of those witches to know that they can't always push his wife around and that she is not alone anymore.

I know it is lot to ask but one can hope for these things.Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsandyukAgrata235centsDhabu89Nihira-fan

Nihira-fan IF-Rockerz
Nihira-fan
Nihira-fan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 8:03pm | IP Logged

This is awesomely written analysis!absolutely in love with this post!!i just love gohem scene!they have an amazing chemistry.the bond they have and the love they share is so special and unique...it seems so real.i just love love and love gohem!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsandyukDhabu89

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Love your analysis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsandyuk

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Res

**Edited**

Awesome post MunniClap

There is something endearing with GoHem that make every action of theirs so meaningful.. Today's gesture brought out the gentlest side of Aham. I loved it that his eyes never left her face from the time he sensed her with the tea. 
He was already contemplating, maybe on his dream, the sudden memory as well as Rashi but her face and its sadness told him this is all about Rashi. He hence gently told her when he saw those tears that he understood and Rashi would be alright.

I loved Gopi's outburst then.. She is worried for Rashi and her eyesight. She may also have been guilty that maybe her prayer to Kanhaji caused this to Rashi, plus she still is in her silent treatment phase.. All this stress is too much for Gopi. She caved and let her pain flow.
Aham's next action did not surprise me. I grinned as he turned his face once away from her tears. He has never liked her crying but this time he wanted to take away the pain..
One day before this he has seen her break down the same way and that too for Rashi. That day as she prayed to her Kanhaji, he listened from the terrace and saw how much generous his wife is and how much she loves others.
That say he did nothing for he saw his mom admonish his wife after that.. But today he did what I think he always wanted to do. And like has become his habit, he explained slowly and made her understand that she need not worry. His gentle tone and his calm voice showed us so beautifully how their relationship will be in the future.  He will be her anchor during all the crisis, a perfect saathiyaEmbarrassed
When her sobs reduced a bit, he took one more step to use his thumb to clear those tears off her cheeks. He surprised her he saw, and he also saw the slight hesitant look at him but then he saw the hope shine back in her eyes. His smile after that was assuring and calm soothing her nerves and giving her the needed confidence.. His final smile at making her smile was for himself. The love he felt for her shone in his face and eyes and her smile just showed him that he was the person who she would always depend on and he had the power to bring her smile back.. He is today a proud man that he finally was able to be the husband she deserved.Tongue

Awww thank you harini for the awesome replyClapClapClap

i have been reading it all the time,.. it has such a flow and each time the bold ones stood out for me hariniClapStar

i could see the satisfied smile on his face that he was there, as her husband..with whom she shared her fears and pain...he could see in her smile and thank you that she looks up to him as her husband..to support her, take away her pain and also wipe off her tears and bring a smile on her face
today Ahem was the husband which gopi deserved... she needed someone to take away her pain and he is right thereEmbarrassed
munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aish3003

Can't blame you.. and please keep writing this way!! It was beautiful!!

Awesome start and end to the episode. Muaah! 

Thank you Aish,,, Big smile

yeah it was an awesome episode... great start and great endStar

Go to top