India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem wiping off her tears...)

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

How long have we waited for this? How long have we been dreaming of this scene? How desperate were we to see such a moment? yes finally it is here right in front of us..

All we wanted was Ahem to console gopi, he should let her cry her heart out share her sorrows, he should wipe her tears, hug her, soothe her, calm her down...and bring a smile on her face

yes our wish is granted and thanks and kudos to the CVsClapStar

-Ahem just called out her name and she broke down into tears, she shared her fears with him even while crying... they say that if you share sorrows/fears, it will lessen your pain..she did the same, she shared her fears with him...he was there standing and listening to her fears...and there was a relief when she shared it with him...as they say .. ghum ko baatne se kum hote hain (sorrows will be reduced when shared )

he said such a simple statements, in such a subtle way.. he was consoling her and explaining to her, just like we do to a kid... he was gentle in his words, they were soothing and  comforting her...do we need a hug here.. no... his soothing words and the love in his eyes enveloped  her in a hug

what i loved the most about the scene is... the dialogues were not fancy,..glad there was no hug, glad he did not cup her face...or rub her back

the most endearing part for me was, his slight sure smile before the next scene which is even more beautiful... the way he wiped off the tears of her cheeks with his right thumb was just endearing and mind blowing to me...this is the best scene of consoling or wiping off the tears for me

he never said..."don't cry gopi...please calm down gopi..."  he let her cry.. he consoled her with his soothing voice and his wiping off the tears with his thumb said  these very same words " don't cry gopi... i hate to see tears in your eyes"...

all gopi could see in his eyes was his love for her and concern for her..she was sure that he did not want to see the tears in her eyes... .

the next line... the simplest line ever "everything will be alright" followed by an assurance with his eyes and a reassuring smile  and a slight nod, gave gopi, the comfort, the assurance and the support of more than 100 words and hugs

it was the most beautiful bit...his small smile could bring out a smile on her face.. this is how love should be..

Gopi and Ahem have time and again proved that words are not necessary to love, to care, to trust, to understand your saathiya.. they both believed in silence which is presumed to be god.. hence, for me, their silent love is divine...Clap

p.s:: this is just my rant... i generally do not write these..but the scene was so endearing couldn't stop myself...refer to the threads of shruti, swasthi, navya and aish... for they have the fantastic and brilliant analysis on this sceneBig smile

Edited by munnihyderabad - 05 April 2012 at 1:18pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

neharedifpinkyj76sreya06sns_ghsancheetabinataadharsiri2006kanajigokuljazz54321-neela-Nadiamimi18Aish3003luckylucky1_Precious_PN_luvs_Arjunsimibrar1990sandyukSandy914shruts18GiNa_kavyadoc4everkaka.lgeverVinder90HetpAgrata23Nihira-fanDhabu895centsNazmaJ-Vrinda-ll-Shilpa-llANJ4Sehru_lifewestindianvarshu27Justlikethat1MereMahiyaa.

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Res

**Edited**

Awesome post MunniClap

There is something endearing with GoHem that make every action of theirs so meaningful.. Today's gesture brought out the gentlest side of Aham. I loved it that his eyes never left her face from the time he sensed her with the tea. 
He was already contemplating, maybe on his dream, the sudden memory as well as Rashi but her face and its sadness told him this is all about Rashi. He hence gently told her when he saw those tears that he understood and Rashi would be alright.

I loved Gopi's outburst then.. She is worried for Rashi and her eyesight. She may also have been guilty that maybe her prayer to Kanhaji caused this to Rashi, plus she still is in her silent treatment phase.. All this stress is too much for Gopi. She caved and let her pain flow.
Aham's next action did not surprise me. I grinned as he turned his face once away from her tears. He has never liked her crying but this time he wanted to take away the pain..
One day before this he has seen her break down the same way and that too for Rashi. That day as she prayed to her Kanhaji, he listened from the terrace and saw how much generous his wife is and how much she loves others.
That say he did nothing for he saw his mom admonish his wife after that.. But today he did what I think he always wanted to do. And like has become his habit, he explained slowly and made her understand that she need not worry. His gentle tone and his calm voice showed us so beautifully how their relationship will be in the future.  He will be her anchor during all the crisis, a perfect saathiyaEmbarrassed
When her sobs reduced a bit, he took one more step to use his thumb to clear those tears off her cheeks. He surprised her he saw, and he also saw the slight hesitant look at him but then he saw the hope shine back in her eyes. His smile after that was assuring and calm soothing her nerves and giving her the needed confidence.. His final smile at making her smile was for himself. The love he felt for her shone in his face and eyes and her smile just showed him that he was the person who she would always depend on and he had the power to bring her smile back.. He is today a proud man that he finally was able to be the husband she deserved.Tongue

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 05 April 2012 at 1:49pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetabinataadharkanajigokulmunnihyderabad-neela-sandyukSandy914doc4everAgrata23Dhabu89Nihira-fan5centsNazmaJvarshu27

Aish3003 Goldie
Aish3003
Aish3003

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Can't blame you.. and please keep writing this way!! It was beautiful!!

Awesome start and end to the episode. Muaah! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamunnihyderabad-neela-Sandy914sandyukDhabu89Nihira-fanvarshu27NazmaJ

luckylucky1 Goldie
luckylucky1
luckylucky1

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
so true munni...each and every wors u said is true...
and today we all had happy tears...no compalints to cv today...loved it the ahem is having the flash backs and wiping her tears ...

ps: please guys i cant take it...please please leave some beautiful words for poor people like me also...LOL just kidding girl...

munnni loved u r post...

Edited by luckylucky1 - 05 April 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetamunnihyderabad-neela-sandyukSandy914Agrata23Dhabu89Nihira-fanvarshu27NazmaJ

doc4ever IF-Dazzler
doc4ever
doc4ever

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Please continue it was too beautiful! Clap Cannot stop reading it!! Day Dreaming

Edited by angl143 - 05 April 2012 at 2:53pm

munnihyderabad-neela-sandyukSandy914Agrata23Dhabu89Nihira-fanNazmaJvarshu27

-neela- Goldie
-neela-
-neela-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I love the way you write Munni Clap I have no words to say Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadsimibrar1990sandyukSandy914doc4everAgrata23Dhabu89Nihira-fan5centsNazmaJvarshu27Justlikethat1

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
ClapFantabulous Munni...just too freaking fantabulous. You are right about one thing Shruti, Swasthi, Navya and Aish are good, but tum bhi kuch kaam nahi Big smile

I loved how you explained how love can be showered upon a person without hugs and kisses. And today Ahem did just that and you showed it to us in words. Just too good. Thank you Munni Thumbs Up

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabad-neela-Sandy914sandyukdoc4everAgrata235centsNihira-fanvarshu27Justlikethat1

Vinder90 IF-Dazzler
Vinder90
Vinder90

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this analysis, wonderfully saidClap

today really Gopi must have felt theres one more person to wipe her sorrows away, Ahem Ji, today i had ters of hapiness for Gopi (now i wish there was a smily with happy face and tears)

CVs did this wonderfully, as long as they keep Gohem erlations this divine and awesome, nothing I SAY nothing can waver SNS away from getting to the TOP steadily

munnihyderabad-neela-doc4everSandy914sandyukAgrata23Dhabu89Nihira-fanvarshu27

Go to top