Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This Rabba Ve was not meant to be romantic!!! (Page 3)

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I agree. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Hi Sweety...

I think they really didn't need a Rabba ve..especially when it was going so intense. If they had showed the sadder version of it...then I would have taken that as well...but to be honest...I was a watching their confrontation with so much intensity and then suddenly I hear the Rabba Ve...I almost fell off my couch...LOL I was like ...what the hell...where did that come from..

But I also appreciate ur way of explaining tooEmbarrassed...

Rabba Ve =  Romance
So when Rabba Ve does not equal romance then it loses its essence..Embarrassed

eveline

-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
that's an interesting take...Geek...makes a lot of sense as well..perhapid s if they had used instrumental version or a bit sadder version of rabba ve, it would have been a bit more clear to most of the audience..

eveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

that's an interesting take...Geek...makes a lot of sense as well..perhapid s if they had used instrumental version or a bit sadder version of rabba ve, it would have been a bit more clear to most of the audience..
thats the general consensus i m getting today...the scene might have been right but the music was wrong...

-MeMyselfI

KaranSurbhi.DMG Senior Member
KaranSurbhi.DMG
KaranSurbhi.DMG

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I personally thought rabba ve shouldn't of happened I mean it was so obvious that arnav said to Khushi I hate you and after you hear rabba ve when he could of hav left her!
-MeMyselfI IF-Stunnerz
-MeMyselfI
-MeMyselfI

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

thats the general consensus i m getting today...the scene might have been right but the music was wrong...

yes, its the music...see when they started playing it, It reminded me of romance..I thought we would get to see some romantic expressions and they they showed a close up shot of their faces and I was "What The"..LOL...this PH has a good collection of BG scores...something diff would have worked well..It felt odd hearing that tune in such a dramatic scene..LOL..for me the second rabba ve moment alone would have worked fine..

Edited by -Huma- - 05 April 2012 at 2:27pm
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shybabe

Hi Sweety...

I think they really didn't need a Rabba ve..especially when it was going so intense. If they had showed the sadder version of it...then I would have taken that as well...but to be honest...I was a watching their confrontation with so much intensity and then suddenly I hear the Rabba Ve...I almost fell off my couch...LOL I was like ...what the hell...where did that come from..

But I also appreciate ur way of explaining tooEmbarrassed...

Rabba Ve =  Romance
So when Rabba Ve does not equal romance then it loses its essence..Embarrassed
hiya there...as i see it ..a short reminder that these two idiots..hellbent on killing each other...are supposed to be in love too...LOL

i agree this one was so sudden...didn't see it coming...LOL
eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by eveline

yes, its the music...see when they started playing it, It reminded me of romance..I thought we would get to see some romantic expressions and they they showed a close up shot of their faces and I was "What The"..LOL...this PH has a good collection of BG scores...something diff would have worked well..It felt odd hearing that tune in such a dramatic scene..LOL..for me the second rabba ve moment alone would have worked fine..
the acting was brilliant..expressions ..bingo...i think music is again editing department...who knows what goes on...???LOL

-MeMyselfI

Go to top