Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: shybabe

Hi Sweety...

I think they really didn't need a Rabba ve..especially when it was going so intense. If they had showed the sadder version of it...then I would have taken that as well...but to be honest...I was a watching their confrontation with so much intensity and then suddenly I hear the Rabba Ve...I almost fell off my couch...πŸ˜† I was like ...what the hell...where did that come from..

But I also appreciate ur way of explaining too😳...

Rabba Ve =  Romance
So when Rabba Ve does not equal romance then it loses its essence..😳

hiya there...as i see it ..a short reminder that these two idiots..hellbent on killing each other...are supposed to be in love too...πŸ˜†

i agree this one was so sudden...didn't see it coming...πŸ˜†
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Huma-

yes, its the music...see when they started playing it, It reminded me of romance..I thought we would get to see some romantic expressions and they they showed a close up shot of their faces and I was "What The"..πŸ˜†...this PH has a good collection of BG scores...something diff would have worked well..It felt odd hearing that tune in such a dramatic scene..πŸ˜†..for me the second rabba ve moment alone would have worked fine..

the acting was brilliant..expressions ..bingo...i think music is again editing department...who knows what goes on...???πŸ˜†
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Barun-Arnav

I personally thought rabba ve shouldn't of happened I mean it was so obvious that arnav said to Khushi I hate you and after you hear rabba ve when he could of hav left her!

but he still didn't and thats what they wanted to show..inspite of his hate...his sheer disgust..he could not let go of her...the contrast from the first time and this time...the moment was there for a purpose...to show them and us...that inspite of hate..love still wins...hands down...😊
Punkin22 thumbnail
Oh my, your post brought me close to tears.  The pain in Khushi is indeed heartbreaking.  The man of granite, ASR, is hurting and in pain but refuses to show weakness but it is there just the same.  Thank you again dear...
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah you have a point.. that Rabba ve was not meant to be romantic bt d scene wz mix feeling love n hate  buh i liked the scene 
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: Punkin22

Oh my, your post brought me close to tears.  The pain in Khushi is indeed heartbreaking.  The man of granite, ASR, is hurting and in pain but refuses to show weakness but it is there just the same.  Thank you again dear...

😊..a pleasure..again!
eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveArnavnUday

Yeah you have a point.. that Rabba ve was not meant to be romantic bt d scene wz mix feeling love n hate  buh i liked the scene 

me too...it was a very complex moment...love and hate warring to get the upper hand...love won...as usual..😊
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Perfectly analyzed πŸ˜Š

annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think it was all about emotions today and they were just amazing ,loved them .
@hd75 : love what you said ...agree totally !

@shybabe ; rabba ve has never been about romance , to me it's always been about intense feelings and boy was it intense today. When he pulled her back to him and to safety ...that embrace said it all ,love won over hatred hence, rabba ve ...

eveline thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheAlk

Perfectly analyzed πŸ˜Š

thanks..😊