Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

This Rabba Ve was not meant to be romantic!!!

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
For the most controversial moment of today...the Rabba Ve...(never thought we would be criticizing rabba ves one day.LOL..)...it was not romantic...because it was not meant to be romantic..check out the body language...arnav's body is rigid...furious...he refuses to bend an inch..physically or emotionally...he is totally aloof...unfeeling...perfection once again by Barun Sobti...he expressed arnav's denial of feelings beautifully...

Lets look at Khushi's body language...or more apt...facial expressions...pain...sheer pain..to be in the arms of the one u love...but for that one to be so heartless...she feels the anguish...the angst...knowing that something is very wrong here...but unable to find out what and helpless to find an answer to it...her sheen of tears mirror her unbearable pain...as always..Sanaya's portrayal of Khushi's torture...impeccable.

Now the BG score..the song was not played like it usually is in romantic moments..i think this time it was only the tune...and if i m not wrong...this tune is played in sad and painful moments too...

The cvs here did not want to show romance...it would have been ridiculous to show that in the middle of the most intense fight...they wanted to show the contrast to normal rabba ves...the war between love and hate..wanted to highlight that inspite of his claims of hate just seconds ago..he couldn't let go of her..also the progression from the day in the office when he enjoyed her fall..today inspite of his disgust he could not see her fall...if anything they wanted to show the downward graph of this love story..of how far they have travelled on the path of hate and mistrust...of how much things have changed between these two..this same song signified their attraction towards each other..today this tune symbolised their distances..their repulsion..it was regret that tinged the air...for lost love...for broken trust...but inspite of it all...love won !!

Edited by eveline - 05 April 2012 at 2:45pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

Srk30BarundeewaniJenny4urabiacasa4kdramajulieariwalajalpa_23Nowsheenperenataliahrazor12athithin7geniusshaz01svmisruthi510776hd75KaranSurbhi.DMGThreeDsbluewater07anumunu578SS83Crinklez.JustFlameAHolicZaya.BeintehaaJo_Pinchyneverbeforesun2011spsharmilaSoShymaaloohi50archie_79..Damsel..Kokila11indy12Anamika100DeePikuSienna..amisuvsama50.A.l.i.a.Barunkidewanifareesiamesecatsun_shine_girlmomb24gifttagRushilovesBarunshasskooltoadbhanganarsh_spPunkin22enigma17Chaituvsavvy05trina2010S.StephySanzBarbiefj08beena14-Sara.OmNaMaSteOmImzishybabeTargaryenLyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x.DiamondLife-MeMyselfIsonia_1polly_mk

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hi Hiral! Hug

There's a sad version of Rabba Vey too, the instrumental version that they played when they both had said "i hate you" several days ago.

That would have been more apt.

I don't think this version suits the current situation at all...
I think they should reserve this one only for the positive situations.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

n7geniusLurvebooksThreeDsangellovergirl.khanak.Aahana-.Mandy.shybabeTargaryen

Zaya.Beintehaa Goldie
Zaya.Beintehaa
Zaya.Beintehaa

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

yeah i know that is true like when arnav found out the truth about shayam tht was a rabba ve BG Too he thought that khushi was the one who was ruinning his sis life remember tht bit when there was a rabba ve

samsungtv Goldie
samsungtv
samsungtv

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Yeah you have a point.. that Rabba ve was not meant to be romantic Embarrassed
naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
it can be care ?right
khushimuskaan IF-Sizzlerz
khushimuskaan
khushimuskaan

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Yeah you have a point.. that Rabba ve was not meant to be romantic bt d scene wz mix feeling love hate n sad thats y like d scen
Pashna IF-Dazzler
Pashna
Pashna

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Than why play rabba ve music???? We r confused already with the storyline...no more illogical confusion needed plzOuch
hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
@eveline

Like I said in my reply to your other post today, this Rabba Ve was meant to show how even in the midst of all the hatred there is still intense love. The moment their eyes meet, they are lost...anger and pain notwithstanding. Arnav so wanted to let her fall but just couldn't and it took all of that intense love to fight over the hatred and to pull her so hard towards himself, it was a beautiful moment and if this not a Rabbe Ve moment, then I don't know what else is ! 

I fail to understand how such precious moments are lost on the viewers. May be they need to view this show with their hearts instead of their minds because love is a battle where the heart beats the mind, Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada is trying his best to prove it wrong and still failing Wink

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

julieariwalabluewater07SoShyJustFlameAHolicannieKspsharmilagifttagfareeS.Stephyeveline

Go to top