Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Todays last scene was probbly little bit similar (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

dhajee

dhajee

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Copied or no, here the chemistry between MM was so nice to watch.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Mona_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays last scene was probbly little bit similar (Page 2)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shanu4

IF-Rockerz

shanu4

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
It does not matter me too much that whether the last scene was copied or not but, the way kunal and akansha performed it was really awsome. The best scene of yesterday episode. Both of them were really superab.

Neutral_Mona_dkmystery_

Neutral_Mona

IF-Dazzler

Neutral_Mona

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

n do u think geet didn't copy it from some movie or show? LOL
atleast NBT is rid of the boring cliched stuff...

Dear u r right may be Geet has also copied it but i dont know bcz i hardly watch indian movies and serials and yes NBT is a unique show. And about copies no one is free of coping every one copy and i dont feel any thing bad in it bcz every thing has its own charm Geet scene was having its own charm and NBT having its own both are un comparable and on the serious note i loved both.

Edited by mona1986 - 05 April 2012 at 11:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-acacia-misty85faria86memad

memad

IF-Sizzlerz

memad

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
treatment n executution was totally different...in ghsp n nbt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

faria86

IF-Sizzlerz

faria86

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i love yesterday's epi...
& i felt the same that it was copied..but it was greatly executed by megha & mohan,,,,
the whole sense wasn't copied i think only that where mohan cleans megha 's tears n where mohan give his hand to megha to make her stand...
Maaneet had done it really brilliant n i loved that sense on Maaneet & i love this sense on Megha n Mohan too 

i have to say the director has make some changes but fab job Clap
i love both of the shows n both are unique & fab 
n i agree maaneet had their own charm & MM has their own charm...
anyways over all the episode was awesome Smile 

NBT fans we are NBT fans as well n we love this show too i think the topic maker didn't want to say anything bad she is just sharing what she felt so plzz friends don't mind it

Edited by faria86 - 06 April 2012 at 2:03am

Neutral_Monamisty85

Neutral_Mona

IF-Dazzler

Neutral_Mona

Posted: 06 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by faria86

i love yesterday's epi...
& i felt the same that it was copied..but it was greatly executed by megha & mohan,,,,
the whole sense wasn't copied i think only that where mohan cleans megha 's tears n where mohan give his hand to megha to make her stand...
Maaneet had done it really brilliant n i loved that sense on Maaneet & i love this sense on Megha n Mohan too 

i have to say the director has make some changes but fab job Clap
i love both of the shows n both are unique & fab 
n i agree maaneet had their own charm & MM has their own charm...
anyways over all the episode was awesome Smile 

NBT fans we are NBT fans as well n we love this show too i think the topic maker didn't want to say anything bad she is just sharing what she felt so plzz friends don't mind it

Thanks for understanding me faria i just want to share my pov no intention to compare or say any thing bad about cvs or the show.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.