Todays last scene was probbly little bit similar

Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Todays episode was just awesome(except prteek creepy part) specially last scene. Omg this hanky is all the way in between megha and mohan today i discover new megha in the sense that untill now we have sawed strong jhansi ki rani megha but today i noticed her as scared and very innocent in last part when she was crying and mohan giving her hand to get her expressions were very nice. Really Kunal and Akansha is doing a fabulous job keep it up. 

And for cvs of the show for today i will say that either the last scene was the idea taken from the other show or copy (well i will take it as an idea taken) this kind of scene almost similar was in GHSP after kurban hua song situation was also some thing similar i m sure GHSP fans will agree with me. Despite all i will still say that i loved mohan and megha last scene.

Plz no offensive to anyone i have just pen down my feelings and pov relating todays episode i like this show very much and i like mohan and megha scenes.     

Edited by mona1986 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
I guess any girl would be scared in such a situation...
I feel the execution of both the scenes were different... There was no comic touch to the situation after kurbaan hua sequence but here entry of mohan's ...errr megha's hanky was unexpected & it really brought smile on our faces... & mohan's expressions were super hilarious...
Neutral_Mona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yah exactly in this situation any of girl will be scared i agree i wanted to say that today i witness new shade of akansha's acting and i really like it and thats why i said little bit copied dint said that all was the same infact i would say i loved that scene and specially mohan's expressions.
VJ-LNMDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes, the tear wiping scene was similar to Geet , but the feel and treatment was totally different to suit Mohan and Megha ...Its quite skillfully done - in the sense that its copied , yet not copied!😊

Cheers!
VJ
big_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know whether it's copied or not...But I am quite sure that even if it may copied still this scene will be more beautiful than the original one...
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
geet ka scene aacha tha bt thoda sa cliche tha bt the way NBT creatives handled and the way kunal and akansha performed there is no place for cliche and cinematic scene and it looks like vry realistic!! i am in love vth meghan!! especially megha!! i love megha so much!! am megha dewanni!! ❤️😍
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah..it was copied..

But i think Geet copied it from some movie...probably a SRK-K Jo one..
I remember seeing such a scene in a movie..
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
n do u think geet didn't copy it from some movie or show? 😆
atleast NBT is rid of the boring cliched stuff...
dhajee thumbnail
Copied or no, here the chemistry between MM was so nice to watch.
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It does not matter me too much that whether the last scene was copied or not but, the way kunal and akansha performed it was really awsome. The best scene of yesterday episode. Both of them were really superab.