Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Neutral_Mona

IF-Dazzler

Neutral_Mona

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Todays episode was just awesome(except prteek creepy part) specially last scene. Omg this hanky is all the way in between megha and mohan today i discover new megha in the sense that untill now we have sawed strong jhansi ki rani megha but today i noticed her as scared and very innocent in last part when she was crying and mohan giving her hand to get her expressions were very nice. Really Kunal and Akansha is doing a fabulous job keep it up. 

And for cvs of the show for today i will say that either the last scene was the idea taken from the other show or copy (well i will take it as an idea taken) this kind of scene almost similar was in GHSP after kurban hua song situation was also some thing similar i m sure GHSP fans will agree with me. Despite all i will still say that i loved mohan and megha last scene.

Plz no offensive to anyone i have just pen down my feelings and pov relating todays episode i like this show very much and i like mohan and megha scenes.     

Edited by mona1986 - 05 April 2012 at 11:16pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

nupurgaraashoo_buttNivRen_1md410nirvanica15sari26saumiee-Khush--acacia-halifax004Smeera123sumona28memadfaria86dewdropredmisty85Taiyonoimianji-mira

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Todays last scene was probbly little bit similar" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I guess any girl would be scared in such a situation...
I feel the execution of both the scenes were different... There was no comic touch to the situation after kurbaan hua sequence but here entry of mohan's ...errr megha's hanky was unexpected & it really brought smile on our faces... & mohan's expressions were super hilarious...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Neutral_Mona-acacia-Smeera123faria86NeelimaSJSunShine_Adewdropred

Neutral_Mona

IF-Dazzler

Neutral_Mona

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Yah exactly in this situation any of girl will be scared i agree i wanted to say that today i witness new shade of akansha's acting and i really like it and thats why i said little bit copied dint said that all was the same infact i would say i loved that scene and specially mohan's expressions.

VJ-LNMDJ

IF-Dazzler

VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
yes, the tear wiping scene was similar to Geet , but the feel and treatment was totally different to suit Mohan and Megha ...Its quite skillfully done - in the sense that its copied , yet not copied!Smile

Cheers!
VJ

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sari26Neutral_Mona-acacia-Smeera123faria86dewdropredanji-mira

big_007

big_007

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I don't know whether it's copied or not...But I am quite sure that even if it may copied still this scene will be more beautiful than the original one...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_MonamemadSunShine_A

meghumonu

meghumonu

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
geet ka scene aacha tha bt thoda sa cliche tha bt the way NBT creatives handled and the way kunal and akansha performed there is no place for cliche and cinematic scene and it looks like vry realistic!! i am in love vth meghan!! especially megha!! i love megha so much!! am megha dewanni!! HeartDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Monamemad

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Yeah..it was copied..

But i think Geet copied it from some movie...probably a SRK-K Jo one..
I remember seeing such a scene in a movie..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_Monamisty85

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
n do u think geet didn't copy it from some movie or show? LOL
atleast NBT is rid of the boring cliched stuff...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Neutral_MonaSunShine_Amisty85--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.