Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

VJ-LNMDJ

IF-Dazzler

VJ-LNMDJ

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
No matter what the criticism , no matter what the complains about characters ...no matter what I agree to and what i dont , the fact just remains that this is still my best show right now...

I just have to see Mohan and his deep eyes and I forgive everything else..
And no matter how cliche or OTT today's Pratik's scene was , I am just left with the magic of the silent MM scene that followed ... the way Megha slid down the wall all devastated,the way Mohan silently joined her.. their silence filled the my heart and i can still hear it echoing ...

Today the show justified its name ...NBTNMKK...completely...seriously ..and soulfully...and i am still reeling under its impact ...its beautiful  impact...

To say nothing of the beautiful hankey scene ...boy, was Mohan glad she wasnt noticing nothing... trust Kunal to slip in and out of comedy so effortlessly in the middle of a serious scene without disturbing it even slightly...

Megha , after her shock , regained some of the Mrs Vyas poise and I was touched by the way she held back her tears - till she no longer could

I hope and pray that CV's retain the beauty of the show in the coming episodes and we continue to enjoy our show together..

Cheers!
VJ

Edited by VJ-LNMDJ - 05 April 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

msparkleszaramannirvanica15Goodbye9staroneserialsseelaksTaiyonoimi-MohanKiRaadha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "its still my best show- MM were mindboggling today" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Amazing Beautiful outstanding mind blowing our NBT always. there is some twist came i never worried to much becoz i i know CV's handle all this beautifully always.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
As soon as mohan entered the room, i knew something what we didn't expect will happen. I became more positive. 

Megha's reaction seeing him, his assurance, then the way he brought in prerna and handled pratik and took megha out - everything was very good. His "after you Mrs. Vyas" gentlemanly act was so cute. The MegHan scene after was awesome along with her hanky's appearance. I was shocked like mohan seeing that hanky in megha's hand. I was like then the hanky story ends here - i was getting a little bit disappointed too but then mohan took it back, then only i was relieved just like mohan. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15VJ-LNMDJseelaks-MohanKiRaadha-

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Just love the last scene, so visually pleasing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15VJ-LNMDJ-MohanKiRaadha-

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
yaar monu why always do this with us ...why he is always so cute so honest so real..so natural so truthful and so lovely .day by day he make me so much crazy for him Day Dreaming 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15VJ-LNMDJ

Taiyonoimi

IF-Stunnerz

Taiyonoimi

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

yaar monu why always do this with us ...why he is always so cute so honest so real..so natural so truthful and so lovely .day by day he make me so much crazy for him Day Dreaming 

I thought you already full on crazy about him, Amisha LOLLOLLOL

Edited by an12345678 - 05 April 2012 at 2:06pm

big_007

big_007

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Best epi ever...still I can feel the warmth of Meghan's untold feelings...I must say that this jodi wiil surely gonna be the best jodi on-screen in Indian telly soon...Hats of to CV as well as VJ-LNMDJ for his beautiful writing...

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

As soon as mohan entered the room, i knew something what we didn't expect will happen. I became more positive. 

Megha's reaction seeing him, his assurance, then the way he brought in prerna and handled pratik and took megha out - everything was very good. His "after you Mrs. Vyas" gentlemanly act was so cute. The MegHan scene after was awesome along with her hanky's appearance. I was shocked like mohan seeing that hanky in megha's hand. I was like then the hanky story ends here - i was getting a little bit disappointed too but then mohan took it back, then only i was relieved just like mohan. 

Bringing in Prerna was a surprise for me. Totally unexpected

I expected him to take Megha's hanky at first instance,when he put his hand in the pocket. Was relieved when Megha returned the hanky without noticing it. Am sure that we will get to know some of Guru's maa-bapuji kahani when Mohan tells him about this incidence.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.