India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Viren at his best :-)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
LOVEDDD viren today! no two opinions on the fact that he's always awesome, but today he just made me so proud.. Approve

i am amazed at how he confronted MAYA memsaab, and she had NO choice but to accept defeat and confess her real mistake in front of everyone. She's such a chameleon, the way she changes colours is disgusting. If viren hadn't confronted her, how on earth would she ever blurt the truth out..

and those tears...OMG! someone go give her a smack man, such crocodile tears. Virat was all against her in the past, can't believe he's getting sucked in her MayaJAAL :@ He's being the biggest moron by defending miss maya and pointing out viren's aggression towards his lady..ROFL..

but anyway hope virat realises soon enough that maya is a nobody, one and only dear manvi is meant for him..and i know for a FACT that our practical viren will teach this woman a lesson and get her out of virat's life...and make his realise that he loves manvi NOT maya...

LOVE this show so much! Embarrassed

Edited by -Yamz- - 05 April 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

lokhande00plb1315Leena90angel1302Desi_angel90MairMayuriaa_mnhspreetivrtara_211mirka88alicemath-scarlett-J.LO-Hoor-seelaksa2zahidlostmymusic.*Reemz*

-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I agree Yamz di. You know there are nd have been many shows where the male lead has been a lawyer, but the CVs of this show actually put Viren's lawyer-qualities to work, nd this definitely impressed me Embarrassed

Maya is such a :| Matlab everytime i look at her, my face becomes this >> Stern Smile
IDK, but i just dont like her. Nd Viren has been such a savior for Virat in this case. Only he knows how cunning Maya is, nd im sure our hero will bring her true face in front of everyone.. nd not only this, but as you said, he'll also teach her a lesson Cool

The precap was kinda expected by me. Viren was directly blaming Maya today, nd Virat is quite confused himself so i expected him to react this way. BUT, our Viren shouldn't be disappointed or upset, because at the end, he is right.. Im actually looking forward to the brothers' scene wherein Virat will apologize for being so andha over Maya. That shall be a cute brother scene to watch Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel1302alicemathrelentless.

-Ripal- Goldie
-Ripal-
-Ripal-

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
viren rox Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sara.relentless.

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Agree!
Thanks for the Postivity! Maya Is Pi$$ing me off. Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

Jo_Pinchy Goldie
Jo_Pinchy
Jo_Pinchy

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Well we cant really blame Virat coz  he always hated Maya. But on Manvi's insistance, he changes his mind.. and the scene when he was hugging maya in study room.. he imagines manvi there and he says that he trusts her more then anyone else...
So if manvi comes up with something against maya then Virat is likely to go against maya and believe in manvi. But this is not happening coz manvi and swamini have mistaken Maya As being a changed person.
But viren was awesum... His analysis, reasoning on the white chart... Just pause to the scene when jeevika comes and Viren after their convo looks back at the chart... VIREN HAS DRAWN A HEART AROUND MANVI'S NAME... WHICH COULD MEAN THAT VIRAT LOVES MANVI .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

mirka88 IF-Dazzler
mirka88
mirka88

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
he totally 'lawyered' Maya todayWink..Hope Jeevi doesn't give him an earful about it..Dead

-Sara.relentless.

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Coco! VirMan are making me watch the show now :P But OMG! That Maya is such a CHUDAIL!! When Manvi was helping her get Virat, she was all praises and thank yous to Manvi. And now that Manvi is out of the picture, "Mujhe Manvi ke saath compare mat karo!" that bi**h!!!!

Viren is AWESOME man! He would NEVER let his brother make the wrong choice specially since he is getting vibes about VirMan. OMG!! What'll happen when Virat realizes that Manvi is the one for him? His expression would be PRICELESS! Like being hit by a club! EEEPSS! So excited! <3

Maya can go drown in a dry well for all I care! Censored

-Sara.relentless.

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 05 April 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
yea guys! Viren is indeed a very practical person, but as far as Virat is concerned, of course i am not at all blaming him, but then he doesnt need to necessarily point out on his own brother for who? for MAYA..ugh she's a big letdown for everyone and for me as well :/ moreover she can't act...Jeevika will be jeevika always, she always finds good values in everyone, and if anyone be it mannu, viren or anyone close to her, she will show them the right way even if she is unaware of it being wrong :)

Go to top